Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

So, they've just announced (in game) a new accelerated rotation for a few days, which is pretty cool (as long as I can keep up ^^).

It's from March 5th to March 8th. I'm assuming the two daily rotations will be at 1AM and 1PM CET as the last time, but I'm not sure if it'll start at 1AM (so tonight, basically) or 1PM. Also, depending on when the promotion ends, we might have a new daily time for the regular every-other-day rotation after that (as was the case last time, when we went from the original 1PM CET to the current 1AM CET). We'll see. Good stuff, in any case.

• Like 1

Yeah.. I'm fairly confused right now. Especially when I see this:

1986771483_MPPromo2NotStarting.png.f54f6713f95e3b9f594cf530bc7db300.png

The timer currently points to March 6th at 1AM CET, which is the expected time for the next regular rotation... The accelerated rotation was supposed to start "on March 5th". The announcement didn't specify in which time zone or at what point of the day, but still... It's March 5th almost 11AM CET as I'm typing this... Unless they update the timer only at the specific point the offer starts (which isn't ideal), so maybe in about 2 hours... It looks like there might be an issue.1540862332_MPPromo2NotStartingB.png.f0dd43584cf526b769bd97a0a41d815d.png

Edit: Okay, so they've just added this:

471042515_MPPromo2NotStartingC.png.79138316909d891d49bc2478c2101764.png

So basically, in CET terms (as I've been noting every rotation in this thread, and will keep doing so):

• The accelerated rotation will start on March 6th at 1AM CET (at the end of the current timer as of this writing);
  • Depending on how we interpret the above, the last rotation as part of this should be either on March 8th at 1PM CET, or on March 9th at 1AM CET;
  • It's unclear how the regular rotation will resume from there (without this event, the next regular rotations would have been March 6th, 8th and then 10th at 1AM CET).
  • We might either switch to a 1PM CET reset time with the first post-promo on March 10th, or keep the reset at 1AM CET with the first one on March 11th.

We'll see. In any case, tonight's the night! ^^ I'm excited.

Edited by DvDivXXX

Got a booster. Incidentally it's the first time I have all 3 girls in the rotation. Shame that I couldn't "save" the free game for a future rotation.

Excited for the accelerated rotation. Time to knock off some more avatars from the pool 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Well, you sort of can, that's basically what MPx1 orbs are. ^^

not the MP Orb, this one I saved it.

The free game that we get at each rotation, this one I think lapses if you don't use it...

And I used my Orb + the free game on rotation 63 and got 2 avatars lul....