Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

On 11/22/2019 at 12:56 AM, jelom said:

I posted this in another thread but it better belongs here. I got a girl with the free spin of Mythic Pachinko, totally unexpected but welcomed.

I expect this can give you hopes that the free spin is a nice adition, and will give you some free girls during the year.

image.png.24f27623914345c1bd48045a0f3e5fc8.png

You will like her. She’s one of my favorites. Verra niice. 

• Like 3

On 12/23/2019 at 7:31 AM, _shal_ said:

25 rotations, all free spins taken on 7 accounts (5 HH.com, 1 test server, 1 Nutaku) - zero girls.

Update: First girl on rotation 40, so 270 spins and change. (Didn't track how often my main account had no girl available, but wasn't that often.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 1/20/2020 at 9:26 AM, DHarry said:

So, I knew I had all these as the rest of the buttons is gray. Thought to myself it couldn't be much worse, so just give me a booster... And then I got the Sara Jay avatar. 😒🤐

So yeah, rock bottom right? Next rotation I get neanderthal Gork avatar. I'm not making this shit up. 😫🤣

Well, the only way is up from here. 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Rotation #0042 (2020/01/26 - 01:00 CET): Fae Marjoa, Lieutenant Kayle and Val Red Battler.

Got a book again.

Another interesting rotation for me (interesting to see, not to go for, unfortunately). I have 2 girls out of 3, but Val Red Battler at 0% (all the Valentine events were before my time), and she's obviously nowhere near worth 7920 kobans. You really need to have 2 girls out of 3 and a decent amount of shards for the third one for this to be worth it...

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Got a book again.

Another interesting rotation for me (interesting to see, not to go for, unfortunately). I have 2 girls out of 3, but Val Red Battler at 0% (all the Valentine events were before my time), and she's obviously nowhere near worth 7920 kobans. You really need to have 2 girls out of 3 and a decent amount of shards for the third one for this to be worth it...

I second that. Even the book 😂

• Like 1