Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

18 minutes ago, ~Crown Clown said:

Got baited(really like tachibana and arcana) roll total 5 times, 4 avatars one booster🙂🙂

Never pay for x1 spins. If this thread shows anything, it's that the odds of getting a girl from that are incredibly small. The 25% option is very expensive, although it can become more affordable in specific rotations that are favorable to your collection, but at least you're guaranteed something tangible.

2 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

Absurd, since I bought all the less expensive avatars for more chances I got only boosters and books 😓

I doubt that's worth it either. We know by now that avatars have higher odds than boosters and books, and girls have much lower odds. Buying a bunch of avatars won't improve your chances of getting anything else, it just means that you won't get those avatars for free. Even if you bought ALL the avatars (which would be madness; I don't even want to count how many thousands of kobans it would cost)... then you'd get boosters and books all the time, until they release new avatars, which they do constantly (they even add new alternative avatars for revival girls who already had one, now). It wouldn't improve your odds of getting a girl. Otherwise, Nutaku players would get tons of girls from their free spins compared to us (that's not the case).

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Never pay for x1 spins. If this thread shows anything, it's that the odds of getting a girl from that are incredibly small. The 25% option is very expensive, although it can become more affordable in specific rotations that are favorable to your collection, but at least you're guaranteed something tangible.

Yeah i think it's only worth if there's only 1 girl left and you really like it and have some shards of it xd

I just gambled cause my kobans triggered my ocd

3 hours ago, Falco82 said:

Absurd, since I bought all the less expensive avatars for more chances I got only boosters and books 😓

Lmao same, so i can dodge the cheap avatars😆😆

• Haha 1

10 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

I doubt that's worth it either. We know by now that avatars have higher odds than boosters and books, and girls have much lower odds. Buying a bunch of avatars won't improve your chances of getting anything else, it just means that you won't get those avatars for free. Even if you bought ALL the avatars (which would be madness; I don't even want to count how many thousands of kobans it would cost)... then you'd get boosters and books all the time, until they release new avatars, which they do constantly (they even add new alternative avatars for revival girls who already had one, now). It wouldn't improve your odds of getting a girl. Otherwise, Nutaku players would get tons of girls from their free spins compared to us (that's not the case).

Let's say that if they stopped adding avatars to each event despite having already released an almost identical one the first time the girl appeared, to empty the avatar pool it would also be feasible, however no, I didn't do it for this.

Simply if I get an avatar I want it to be one that I would not have obtained without paying 300/150 kobans, if I get one for few kobans or even obtainable with Ymens I would bother God, the Madonna and all the saints and I prefer to avoid.

However, I know it's not true, but getting an avatar would give me more of an idea of progress since I see it disappear from the pool, boosters and books instead give the impression of an infinite challenge so it's a nuisance, as much if I don't get a girl the rest is all garbage or almost 😒

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

Simply if I get an avatar I want it to be one that I would not have obtained without paying 300/150 kobans

That's fair. If I had enough Ymens to afford the few crappy avatars that don't actually cost kobans, I would at least buy those, just to get them out of the pool. Unfortunately, Ymens are still a resource I need to manage very carefully in my current situation (I need a lot to upgrade my stats with each new level, and I'm also still saving up for Any's 4th and 5th stars, which cost an arm and a leg, respectively ^^). I doubt I'll ever buy an avatar for kobans, though. Even the two times that they did the -50% promotion and it would have costed me "only" 150 kobans instead of 300, I couldn't bring myself to spend that on even my very favorite avatar ever (Mathlete Ankyo's, if anyone's curious ^^). I'll probably get it eventually, and in the meantime, I'm more than content with my current one.

It would be nice if they fixed the bug that prevents avatars from appearing in club chat, though. I'm sick and tired of still looking like the basic hero in chat even though I've had a real avatar for a pretty long time, now.

17 minuti fa, Dr. Lust ha scritto:

Anyone recognize this girl?  I just got the avatar on a free pachinko spin.  I like the film noir look of it. :) And well, what can I say, for a cartoon she looks hot. :P

She is Outlaw Mary, Far West event as said by DvDivXXX.

27 minuti fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

Rotation #0047 (2020/02/05 - 01:00 CET): Some girls (one is a ninja variant of Agate, don't know the other two).

Got an avatar.

In order: Ninja Agate, Kenzie and Gossy.

And avatar too for me 😅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm just curious because the only Pachinko I have tried are the free ones.  Does Pachinko mostly give out those avatars that are only used as images for our heroes?  If so, I doubt I'll spend kobans or in-game cash for them.  Now, if the Pachinko prizes were mostly "usable" items, like things that can be used to increase harem girls levels or attraction, then I'd be tempted to use some kobans or in-game cash on Pachinko.  I have received some legendary items in Pachinko but they are extremely rare it seems.

Edited by Dr. Lust

1 hour ago, Dr. Lust said:

Pachinko prizes

Do you mean that even a quick glance at the info bubbles when you're on the Pachinko screen is too much work for you? 😮

What's next? You want us to come to your house and hold the mouse for you? 🤨

1 minute ago, Dr. Lust said:

You have been RUDE TO AN EXTREME AT JUST ABOUT EVERY POST I HAVE ASKED A QUESTION.  YOU HAVE LOST MY RESPECT.  YOU ARE SHYTE TO ME!

You've hijacked a thread for an unrelated question. If you want to be treated nicely, respect the rest of the forum.

• Thanks 2