Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Around 30 minutes ago, I managed to get Desdemona in my Herbie Hynde account.  It's been a bit of a drought in this Pachinko so she broke it rather nicely.  In all other accounts it's been a glut of those useless avatars with an occasional booster thrown in.  Considering I don't pay out any kobans to play this part of the game, I'm thankful for what comes along, apart from the avatars and I'm especially grateful when a girl drops.

Lili and Herbie Hynde have been stand-out accounts for MP and EP (orbs) with a lot of girls added between them.

Tell me, are the available girls for each round in MP the same for everybody or are they randomised from the pool for each person every 2 days?  I haven't explained this very well, but I hope you know what I mean.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Tell me, are the available girls for each round in MP the same for everybody or are they randomised from the pool for each person every 2 days?

They are always the same for everyone on the same server, that is why all 6 of your accounts always have the same pools, which is also the exact same as the rotations that @DvDivXXX posts in this thread each time it changes (so 7 accounts). The odds of that happening for so many days in a row by RNG are astronomically high.

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Tell me, are the available girls for each round in MP the same for everybody or are they randomised from the pool for each person every 2 days?  I haven't explained this very well, but I hope you know what I mean.

Thanks for your contribution. But yeah, about your question, what George said. If the rotations were different for each player, then this entire 17-page thread would make no sense... ^^

Woohoo, my first time I've ever won something in Mythic Pachinko! ^^

And not only have I completed Silver Lupa, but also Desdemona along her, while I already had the third girl. (Spent 19 saved orbs, but it was WELL worth it!)

This weekend may completely rock, provided I successfully finish obtaining Spring Spirit in Orgy Days, while I already have Summer Spirit and every other girl except Deitra and the other new girl Lima. Might go for the first in Epic Pachinko, if I finish with Spring soon enough. Finally some spell of good luck! ❤️

Edited by Lunik
  • Like 4

This week:

7 Mythic 1x orbs:

Girl - 0/7 (0 %)

Books - 2/7 (~28,6%)

Boosters - 1/7 (~14,3%)

Overall:

Girl - 0/35 (0%)

Books - 9/35 (~25,7%)

Boosters - 6/35 (~17,2%)

To add insult to injury the last orb was Silver Lupa...'s avatar 😤😤😤🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Well, Rotation #80 was supposed to happen either one or two hours ago depending on where they're standing in terms of summer time change, but instead #79 is still there and the timer is gone...

1736120497_MPBug2010-03-30.png.b84eb9e99cbc112284701f72a66192e5.png

Considering they seem to always have at least some kind of issue or another on their server whenever there's a DST switch, and the contests are also missing for now, I'm not too concerned. But no idea when to expect the next rotation for MP, or whether it will change the rotation time in the process. Stay tuned!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, wertyu said:

Last few  times ,i have  got more useless avatars and the occasional booster , wish they would get rid  the avatars  and give us some thing use full in there place.

Rather have a book or affection item. Avatars are totally useless

On 3/28/2020 at 3:17 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Thanks for your contribution. But yeah, about your question, what George said. If the rotations were different for each player, then this entire 17-page thread would make no sense... ^^ 

Yes, I didn't think of that.  It seems obvious now in retrospect.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

May I ask who had get the girl successfully by using over 100 mythic orbs here?

I wondered if I met Christmas Arcana again.The last thing I can do is either use all orbs or pay 1980*4 kobens.

I had a stock of 50 at some point and I got 1 girl out of it. It's my only girl so far. I think your chances are pretty good with 100 orbs, but it's still not guaranteed of course. If I really wanted I gril I would spend the 8000 kobans, especially if it's a event pachinko girl and I have still a lot of permas in there.

Edit: The rotations seem to be random, you could met her in the next rotation again or maybe not until next year or even later

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

May I ask who had get the girl successfully by using over 100 mythic orbs here?

What blaa said, but also, no one has had a chance to have 100 MPx1 orbs yet. I have yet to use a single one, and I'll be holding exactly 50 after I unlock today's arena quest reward. So that's the max for the free ones we were given so far. There were a few other ways to get some more orbs in lower league rewards and a few bundles, but I doubt it amounts to anywhere near 50 more orbs.

• Like 1