Girl - 0/7 (0 %)

Books - 1/7 (~14,2%)

Boosters - 3/7 (~42,9%)

Overall:

Girl - 0/42 (0%)

Books - 10/42 (~23,8%)

Boosters - 9/42 (~21,4%)

• Like 1

Well, at least it seems to someone this Mythic Pachinko works, or maybe it's just mine that's bugged... 🤔

However from the new free spin I got an avatar and with 9 orbs 5 avatars and 4 boosters.

In total, with a quick calculation, so far I have done 139 spins for 0 girls.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Falco82 said:

Well, at least it seems to someone this Mythic Pachinko works, or maybe it's just mine that's bugged... 🤔

However from the new free spin I got an avatar and with 9 orbs 5 avatars and 4 boosters.

In total, with a quick calculation, so far I have done 139 spins for 0 girls.

Well, you know, don't get so down. I spent 300 kobans when Mythic Pachinko first started and I don't get any avatars since I only play the Nutaku version. Even with all of that, it still took me quite a number of months before I even got the first girl. So don't give up hope. 👍

3 hours ago, Falco82 said:

I didn't get any girl from MP here in my main account, whereas on nutaku i already got 5 girls using only my free spins/orbs. 😂

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

8 minuti fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

Rotation #0084 (2020/04/07 - 13:00 CET): some girls? (can't play where's Wally right now; there's a variant of Viola I think, and Red Riding Hood or something... please help me out!)

Iron Viola, Katharina and Lil' Red.

10 minuti fa, Daniele ha scritto:

I didn't get any girl from MP here in my main account, whereas on nutaku i already got 5 girls using only my free spins/orbs. 😂

I'm starting to think that the Nutaku version and this one have different probabilities...

• Thanks 1

I'm starting to think that the Nutaku version and this one have different probabilities...

dont worry,, i am unlucky on both sites, but at least i got one girl after using a ton of orbs on nutaku

edit: the god of luck proved me wrong, here I go after 2 orbs:

462147af93c4ac050e6aa0062fd1c971.png

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

You're probably right since the nutaku version doesn't have any avatars. The chances of getting girls would be higher.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jcord777 said:

You're probably right since the nutaku version doesn't have any avatars. The chances of getting girls would be higher.

Not necessarily, i guess the chances of getting another item is on HH just lower, but the probabilty of getting a girl can be (and probably is) the same