Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

9 hours ago, Falco82 said:

I see. I bet I can guess which one 🤔

No, I had that one in store for quite a while. I just decided to change because I've noticed something yesterday about the recent patch (from maybe a week or two ago) that FINALLY updated avatars in club chat (I've had to endure having the hero's default face in club chat for over six months, despite owning all those other avatars, and having one selected in the game and in the forum, which was ridiculously frustrating).

That patch actually did even more than just that. Avatars are now actually updated in real time, including in club chat!!! ^^ So yeah, that makes them a bit more relevant to me.

2 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Spent my saved up 24 orbs

I've been considering using mine during this accelerated rotation thing if a particularly interesting rota presented itself for me. We're getting close to the end of it (it's still unclear based on their announcements, but my best guess is that we'll get the last one in 12 hours, and then we'll resume the every-other-day pace from there), and in retrospect the very first one (#62) would have been by far my best bet, for the flimsy hope of catching up on Norou (and either of the two mission rares that were also before my time would have been decent as well). I might just keep hoarding them, and give it a go when I have 100+.

4 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Spent my saved up 24 orbs in the vain hope of catching Spring spirit - 7 boosters, 6 books, 11 avatars.

Across all my accounts I'm closing in on 500 single spins with one girl drop.

i also spent my saved up 24 orbs, but on nutaku for santa claudia1 - didnt get her, but a consolidation prize: xmas bunny's mother 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I might just keep hoarding them, and give it a go when I have 100+.

That's exactly my intention, given the approximated drop chance obtained by the reported drops. Obviously I will give this a try at the first rotation i get (after the 100+ orbs) where there are only girls i really like. The downside of this is that (apart good or bad luck) the Mythic pachinko will give an extra girl every three and a half months, more or less, so certainly not a rate to scream at the miracle.

• Like 1

This week:

7 Mythic 1x orbs:

Girl - 0/7 (0 %)

Books - 2/7 (~28,6%)

Boosters - 0/7 (0 %)

Overall:

Girl - 0/14 (0 %)

Books - 4/14 (~28,6%)

Boosters - 2/14 (~14,3 %)

• Like 1

Rotation #0068 (2020/03/09 - 01:00 CET): Arthuria, Loving Pelagie and Judy Books.

Got a book (thanks, Judy! ^^).

Note: the timer is still showing the accelerated rotation, so we might get at least another rotation before going back to every other day, and we also might switch the rotation time again depending on when the regular cycle returns, this time from 1AM to 1PM CET.

Got Hope from the free spin on an alt, so now 2 girls for 500-ish single spins.

Also spent my latest four arena orbs on trying to get Winter Edna from the previous rotation since I had to pass on her event back in January - no luck, obviously.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I tried almost 200 times, got no girls so far...

Here's my data:

Outcome	(Spec.)	#	%	% (of group)
--------------------------------------------------------
	Total		196

1.	Girls		0	0.0

2.	Avatars		82	41.8

3.	Items		114	58.2

A.   	Books		54	27.6	(47.4% of Items)
    a.	Magazine	20	10.2	
    b.	Book		13	6.6
    c.	Encyclopedia	11	5.6
    d.	Spellbook	10	5.1

B.	Boosters	60	30.6	(52.6% of Items)
    a.	Ginseng		18	9.2
    b.	Jujubes		2	1.0
    c.	Chlorella	26	13.3
    d.	Cordyceps	14	7.1

EDIT: Corrected a typo: number of Books: 12 --> 13 (the % value was OK).

Edited by Sev
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

6 hours ago, Jcord777 said:

Finally after all this time I finally got a girl with my free spin... with 73 flowers, bonus!

Congrats! I suppose this was on Nutaku, though (or perhaps on the test server)? We didn't have Alpha&Omega in the rotation on the main server lately (I'm not even sure we ever had them).

2 hours ago, nope1 said:

the funny thing is I've only got like 1 girl on mythic since it was introduced, but I've gotten probably 10 since the orbs were introduced on epic

Well 0.5% drop rate vs 6.5% drop rate. Makes sense.

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Congrats! I suppose this was on Nutaku, though (or perhaps on the test server)? We didn't have Alpha&Omega in the rotation on the main server lately (I'm not even sure we ever had them).

You're right, since I only play the Nutaku version, I got very lucky with this.

5 hours ago, nope1 said:

the funny thing is I've only got like 1 girl on mythic since it was introduced, but I've gotten probably 10 since the orbs were introduced on epic

I was never lucky with the orbs or free spins on mythic until now. When I first started I used up 300 Kobans in Nutaku on that 1 game choice. All those free spins and Now I get a girl(s). I was beginning to think it was impossible to get a free girl on mythic.