Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Decided that the rotation was good enough to try to deplete my stock of x1 Orbs:

immagine.png.8c4716514e468be58be272296cf9866b.png

I became too busy to keep track of the normal rotations, but i was able to record the round results:

Girls                     2 (Anniversary Derri at 144th orb, Desdemona at 226th)
Books                48
Boosters            72
Orbs spared      14

At least I fulfilled the objective to bring home a better result than the last one, with the added effect that I was able to spend a high number of orbs, thus obtaining 120 useful items along with both girls (one would have been sufficient, given my luck in the last times). On a side note, despite the 104 avatars obtained, the avatar display in the mythic pachinko still shows 96 avatars, meaning that I still have a long way to go: the thing that I find a little annoying is that the devs should have at least found a way up to now to display all the avatars (and girls, in the case of the Epic pachinko) that a player has still left to obtain. After all, the screen is far more larger than the window that appears, and making that window scroll, for example, should not be a titanic work of coding. IMHO a player should have the right to know how many "items" he has left to try to obtain without going to count manually in the harem page or in the profile subpage.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Observer_X said:

[...]the thing that I find a little annoying is that the devs should have at least found a way up to now to display all the avatars (and girls, in the case of the Epic pachinko) that a player has still left to obtain. After all, the screen is far more larger than the window that appears, and making that window scroll, for example, should not be a titanic work of coding. IMHO a player should have the right to know how many "items" he has left to try to obtain without going to count manually in the harem page or in the profile subpage.

The technical problem to achieve this with the current solution is that a pop-up/ mouse-over/tooltip is shown. This cannot contain any scrollbar because it is technically not advertised to do anything inside a tooltip. It is only there to be shown "as is" and go away after some time/mouse movement.

So the "rocket science" in that case is to do something different than a tooltip.

On 12/6/2020 at 11:50 AM, windia said:

The technical problem to achieve this with the current solution is that a pop-up/ mouse-over/tooltip is shown. This cannot contain any scrollbar because it is technically not advertised to do anything inside a tooltip. It is only there to be shown "as is" and go away after some time/mouse movement.

So the "rocket science" in that case is to do something different than a tooltip.

I should have been more precise: the base idea should be to show the popup in a way that the appearing box should be superimposed to the recalling icon, thus leaving the mouse pointer inside the box. The appearing box may have a scroll bar (clickable with the mouse as in the harem screen) or may be scrolled with the mousewheel, and will close itself when the mouse pointer is moved outside the box. I have already seen something similar in other websites.

Obviously, this being something that can be quite useful for the players, and without financial gain, the devs will implement something like this no earlier than a couple of geological eras, assuming they ever do.

On 12/6/2020 at 11:08 AM, Rasbhari said:

how many avatar are there in total?

Last time I checked (2 days ago) there were 522 avatars. The newest ones (+ Sara Jay, I think) not available via Mythic Pachinko of course. At the moment my Pachinko-avatar-thingy is empty and I still miss 47.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zamio said:

the thread has not been updated by our mod. hope everything is alright with @DVDivXXX

Thank you, much appreciated. I was still noting stuff and playing but too busy IRL for most of this week to do much on the forum, unfortunately. I'm still a bit sick but nothing too bad. I'm only now in the process of catching up with the forum.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Rotation #0236 (2020/12/07 13:00 CET): Lucile, Chamelea and Nicole.
Got a booster (free spin - no girl available).

Rotation #0237 (2020/12/09 13:00 CET): Hateya, Ombresse and Beach Eugénie.
Got a book(free spin).

The current rotation is a pickle for me. I have 38% of Ombresse and it'd be nice to complete her on the cheap, but Eugénie gets in the way, and with all the power creep lately and the fast pace at which new high-power girls are added to the game now, I'm probably better off stashing my MP orbs for a higher priority on my list.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thank you, much appreciated. I was still noting stuff and playing but too busy IRL for most of this week to do much on the forum, unfortunately. I'm still a bit sick but nothing too bad. I'm only now in the process of catching up with the forum.

Oh, no!  Hope you get back to 100% soon.  You contribute so much to the forum, I assumed you were invincible.  Did the 12 hour pachinko resets take their toll on you?

Thanks so much for maintaining this thread.  You rock socks!  😊

• Thanks 1