• Santa Claudia 3
    • Lee Lee
    • Hateya
    • Baker Brittany
    • Christmas Cifra
    • Jordan

A new month. New Event. New girls.
Let's choose the best one.
But I will tell you honestly this time I am in difficulty - I do not see for myself the one that can be called a clear favorite. All of them are some kind of... strange. But the more interesting it will be to know the result. So, let's get started.

Santa Claudia 3Lee LeeHateyaBaker BrittanyChristmas CifraJordan

01.thumb.png.8c991b96dfd5176caacb05bbd0e93ffc.png02.thumb.png.58564c6a14cd34fd128247e52fc9298a.png03.thumb.png.9bbd41711e3f4697f4b6701fa001cf6b.png05.thumb.png.c18a62ef54cdfafd2992237c6318adf3.png04.thumb.png.95fea6692b85884db21120be3f10e369.png06.thumb.png.ac1e40ff3b1cec42494e720259cf91bb.png

• Like 3

Given that I don't like the "wicked" near the "Xmas", this girl group is one of the less interesting in the game overall. Looking at the poses, the most acceptable for me is Christmas Sifra. Definitely Hateya and Lee Lee, posed I will be able to obtain them, will fall in the category "just two more girls in my harem". Santa Claudia 3 will probably be the first case of a girl in my harem that I keep on the starting pose.

• Like 1

And I like all of them 😁 Lee Lee's big eyes are adorable and her overall design is the most interesting of the six girls so I choose her.

I find it funny that Santa Claudia received her third version. In six years time I am going to set my girls' poses background with all of the Claudias 👍

Always loved Claudia, but not this version.  To me Claudia's best version is her second one.  Same with Sifra.  Her original form was really cute and sexy with a great hairstyle.  However, I'll withhold my choice of 'best girl' until I'm able to see them in more advanced poses.  Lee Lee looks really cute and I agree about her eyes, but her nose gives her a toy or puppet quality.  I don't like the others, but Hateya seems determined to join my harem, giving me a wood whenever I try for her.  Got her to x53 in one account already, but Lee Lee is much more coy.  She's driving me mad!  Sylvia's ointment is very handy, giving my poor dick a new lease of life between rounds.

• Like 2

When I first saw the cover, which was different from these, the most appealing to me were Santa Claudia 3, Hateya and Christmas Sifra.

From these poses, gotta go with Santa Claudia 3 😊

Sifra has a cuteness about her, so for potential, probably her. 😏

Santa Claudia 3 seems like the first case when girl's first pose is her best pose, which is kinda strange. Lee Lee is best in my opinion, but that's mostly because of overall level, which is not very high.

Overall, I don't like the art styles of Hateya and Baker Brittany. Something seems off about them. Something is strange and I don't know what. They remind me about Ria in that regard.

I apologise in advance for the length of this post, but I hope others might find my perspective interesting.

I feel really sorry for the new artist who has been getting some flack in this discussion.  Here he/she is facing this forum and all the work open to criticism.  It's rather like working for Gordon Ramsey on Hell's Kitchen.  It would be devastating for that person to read some of the comments.  You'd need an ego of cast iron to cope with this, and probably not be human.  So my approach will be a bit different here.  I'm writing as an artist who can empathise with others who dare to put their works under such scrutiny that is the Forum.

I'm not saying this new art is bad.  I'm saying it's different - too different.  Character development is one thing; utter transformation is another.  Some of these girls we've come to know and love are totally different girls and it's hard for us to identify with them.  Having said that, girls have been transformed in the past: take Tachibana vs Tanned Tachibana or Marina vs Tanned Marina.  I happen to prefer the 'Second Chance' Tachibana to the new, but I definitely prefer the Tanned Marina version to the original.  However, does anyone remember the original original Tachibana?  When she was called Jessie?  This version, pre-harem, was very cartoonish and not very attractive in most of her art work, a very odd girl indeed (at least that's my view).  In other words, for the harem girls I prefer the work of Artist 1 for version #1 of Tachibana, but Artist 2 for version #2 of Marina.  The original artist really messed up (imo) for much of the work, but we became used to him and it stamped the character of the girls he created.  All the same, I understand a woman created the loving version of Justine and all her affection scenes.  This was outstanding work and retained the character of the original Justine while creating something a bit different (say, the equivalent of the same woman using different make-up) - a tricky achievement where she had to closely study and copy a particular style of character yet create something new and original.

We need to give this new artist time, but put him/her on notice.  The new artwork needs to be true to the original in style to retain the girls' original character.  This is a tough ask for any artist and requires a certain loss in creativity in order to maintain the uniqueness of the characters somebody else created.  Add the growing work pressures to produce to tightening deadlines and you have a potential burnout situation for any artist.

Hentai Heroes is a continuous work in progress, a neverending story that I've been playing for two and a half years and in which I've become immersed.  This requires a particular (some might say an impossible) artistic skill to manage, enforced by the game style that is Hentai Heroes.  I've come to know these girls and when I see such a dramatic and sudden change in their apprearance it becomes a bit of a shock and sets off a grieving process in me.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I apologise in advance for the length of this post, but I hope others might find my perspective interesting.

I feel really sorry for the new artist who has been getting some flack in this discussion.  Here he/she is facing this forum and all the work open to criticism.  It's rather like working for Gordon Ramsey on Hell's Kitchen.  It would be devastating for that person to read some of the comments.  You'd need an ego of cast iron to cope with this, and probably not be human.  So my approach will be a bit different here.  I'm writing as an artist who can empathise with others who dare to put their works under such scrutiny that is the Forum.

I'm not saying this new art is bad.  I'm saying it's different - too different.  Character development is one thing; utter transformation is another.  Some of these girls we've come to know and love are totally different girls and it's hard for us to identify with them.  Having said that, girls have been transformed in the past: take Tachibana vs Tanned Tachibana or Marina vs Tanned Marina.  I happen to prefer the 'Second Chance' Tachibana to the new, but I definitely prefer the Tanned Marina version to the original.  However, does anyone remember the original original Tachibana?  When she was called Jessie?  This version, pre-harem, was very cartoonish and not very attractive in most of her art work, a very odd girl indeed (at least that's my view).  In other words, for the harem girls I prefer the work of Artist 1 for version #1 of Tachibana, but Artist 2 for version #2 of Marina.  The original artist really messed up (imo) for much of the work, but we became used to him and it stamped the character of the girls he created.  All the same, I understand a woman created the loving version of Justine and all her affection scenes.  This was outstanding work and retained the character of the original Justine while creating something a bit different (say, the equivalent of the same woman using different make-up) - a tricky achievement where she had to closely study and copy a particular style of character yet create something new and original.

We need to give this new artist time, but put him/her on notice.  The new artwork needs to be true to the original in style to retain the girls' original character.  This is a tough ask for any artist and requires a certain loss in creativity in order to maintain the uniqueness of the characters somebody else created.  Add the growing work pressures to produce to tightening deadlines and you have a potential burnout situation for any artist.

Hentai Heroes is a continuous work in progress, a neverending story that I've been playing for two and a half years and in which I've become immersed.  This requires a particular (some might say an impossible) artistic skill to manage, enforced by the game style that is Hentai Heroes.  I've come to know these girls and when I see such a dramatic and sudden change in their apprearance it becomes a bit of a shock and sets off a grieving process in me.

You're making a good point.

For me all this alternative versions of girls with different art styles are welcomed. Original is original, but most of the time it's not enough to just change her clothes and give her another pose, you need to add something extra and different style does exactly that. So it's a good thing

And speaking about this new art. It's different, so it's good in terms of what this game needs. And sometimes yes, this new art is good. But for the most part it feels off, somehow. I don't know why - is it poses, facial expressions or something else. The only way I can express it is .. "It's bubbly". Like those girls are not real and made out of plastic or silicon or something... maybe like a blow-up girls. I don't know - maybe they're too smooth and too spherical in some parts or something like that and that gives such an impression of bubbles.

I understand that it's new and maybe artist is still learning, but for now this art is lacking something. Hell, maybe it's because of some small anatomy anomaly, which we can't see, but can still feel, who knows. If it's a work in progress, then I think there's a room for improvement, if not,  well, I'm okay with it. Even if it's off and strange for me - it's still fresh and interesting and maybe some people will love it.

But honestly, I don't think that the artist is actually reading any of this or what we say about art is actually reaching artist's ears by any other means. So I'm not sure that there's a place here for some constructive criticism. It's much easier to just say "I don't like this new girls" to sent the same message.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Bomba said:

You're making a good point.

For me all this alternative versions of girls with different art styles are welcomed. Original is original, but most of the time it's not enough to just change her clothes and give her another pose, you need to add something extra and different style does exactly that. So it's a good thing

And speaking about this new art. It's different, so it's good in terms of what this game needs. And sometimes yes, this new art is good. But for the most part it feels off, somehow. I don't know why - is it poses, facial expressions or something else. The only way I can express it is .. "It's bubbly". Like those girls are not real and made out of plastic or silicon or something... maybe like a blow-up girls. I don't know - maybe they're too smooth and too spherical in some parts or something like that and that gives such an impression of bubbles.

I understand that it's new and maybe artist is still learning, but for now this art is lacking something. Hell, maybe it's because of some small anatomy anomaly, which we can't see, but can still feel, who knows. If it's a work in progress, then I think there's a room for improvement, if not,  well, I'm okay with it. Even if it's off and strange for me - it's still fresh and interesting and maybe some people will love it.

But honestly, I don't think that the artist is actually reading any of this or what we say about art is actually reaching artist's ears by any other means. So I'm not sure that there's a place here for some constructive criticism. It's much easier to just say "I don't like this new girls" to sent the same message.

Well posted!  If I were the artist I wouldn't like to read this stuff, good or bad commentary.  It can be confronting to face any public critique of one's own work.  Saying 'I don't like the new girls' is just that - one's opinion without any constructive criticism.  That's fine as far as it goes.  I agree in the sense that a different style and new artwork is a good thing... on the face of it.  However, Hentai Heroes is a bit different for me.  I'm a player of long standing so that I'm sensitive to changes over time, especially to new versions of original girls.  For new players this new artwork may not be registered in the same way and it is likely they would accept it without question, but when they've just acquired an original girl from earlier bosses, they might wonder who these girls are.  It's a kind of reverse situation to what I experience.

When the style changes dramatically to create a different girl from the original, they seem to take on a new personality somehow and this, to me, is disquieting.  It all depends on how one responds to a game and engages with it.

I´m not a big fan of the new art ether.. in fact I feel like Kinkoid doesn`t care about the game anymore since the art is and was really lacking quality the last 2-3 months especially the main events and the EP permanent girls (imo):/

I totally understand that artstyles differ but some(obviously not all of them) of the girls  just look scrawled to me

Edited by holymolly
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, holymolly said:

I´m not a big fan of the new art ether.. in fact I feel like Kinkoid doesn`t care about the game anymore since the art is and was really lacking quality the last 2-3 months especially the main events and the EP permanent girls (imo):/

I totally understand that artstyles differ but some(obviously not all of them) of the girls  just look scrawled to me

Y'know, it could be symptomatic of the incredible deadline pressures the artists are now subjected to.  You'd have to be superhuman to keep churning out this stuff every month (not to mention new Epic Days and Legendary Days girls) without a cost to performance.  I, for one, believe the day of reckoning is fast approaching.  HH have a tiger by the tail and have no way of letting it go without being eaten.

• Like 1

I've just recruited both Hateya (Peckerbird) and Lee Lee (in this account).  I've had a rethink and I feel we need to give this artist a chance.  For both girls their affection scenes are well created and quite sexily appealing to me - I've maxed out both of them.  This artist is not too bad at all and has created a great launching pad for improvement.

For the previous artist, I found the poses (especially the earlier ones) to be generally pretty good but the respective affection scenes are too often a big let down (with exceptions I can think of straight away being those for Loving Arcana, Lenaelle and Toshiko).  For this artist, maybe the poses are arguably mediocre, but the respective affection scenes are the icing on the cake.  For instance, Hateya's doe-eyes are very attractive in the way Tabatha's are and Lee Lee is cuteness personified.  Not bad for someone who was originally a... What!?  I can't say that.  Spoiler!  If the artist can create great affection scenes this would be the output HH really want above all because there are no spoilers allowed for them - ever.

Ironically, these are new girls so any future artists creating new versions of them will go through the same kinds of criticism this artist faced.

I'm a bit surprised by the negative reactions above. To each their own, of course, but I really like this theme (not Xmas in general, but the way it's twisted into sexiness here specifically) and most of these girls.

I had to give my vote to Claudia, but Sifra, Brittany and Hateya were all close seconds. The only two that I'm not a fan of are Lee Lee and Jordan. I'm basing my judgement on initial poses only, I actually don't want to check spoilers for these. I like the art style and treatment on Claudia, Brittany and Sifra especially, and I also appreciate their outfits, as well as Hateya's, to a lesser extent.

In particular, I'm glad to see barefoot girls with correctly drawn feet, each on the appropriate leg (no left foot on a right leg or vice versa). It might be a detail easy to overlook for some players, but to me it's something that really puts me off, and I've noticed it in a lot of drawings already, both in the adventure and the harem... And I'm not even close to halfway through the game yet! I hope you'll keep the healthy habit of making a simple "is that foot on the correct leg?" check for all future drawings. 👣

• Like 1

I've been away from the forum a bit, but I do think the artist nailed Hateya's hairstyle. I saw her, and immediately saw the inspiration, and the story so far has her in the role. She's likely as cuddly as an eel, though, so not one to do anything with., even thought I find her attractive.

Lee Lee is both cute & odd-looking, which is a hard combo to pull off. Jordan just looks like she belongs in a different event. Maybe she's a misfit toy or something.

Santa Claudia is decent looking enough in this version, but it's not her best. Christmas Cifra is the same.

I really like Baker Brittany, she'd be my favorite.

14 minutes ago, Noacc said:

Some mixed feedback. It's always appreciated, thank you for all the opinions, keep 'em flowing! 
Will make sure that our artists read it✏️

That's really cool.  You're most welcome!  I've personally become satisfied with what artwork I've seen of this event (and the one previous which, I assume, involved the same artist), especially the all-important affection scenes (of those I was able to see anyway).  I'm more than a little surprised, yet gratified, that HH actually take the time to read these comments.  As I had previously posted, it must be hard for a new artist to read negative criticism and remain sane, but I would say, too, that the artwork as shown to me so far promises a very good future indeed.  Zteev said Lee Lee is 'both cute and odd-looking which is a hard combo to pull off'.  Right on!  That the artist succeeded makes the result all the more impressive.  How anyone can make such a deliberately odd-looking creation seem incredibly sexy is hard to fathom, but there you are...

HH is a phenomenon and a culture that can be hard for an incoming artist to adopt and, I say as an artist myself, it takes considerable skill to stay true to what came before, yet be creative and true to one's self.  Characters, like (say) Bunny, Red Battler and Lenaelle, are like real entities and personalities that older players like me identify with.  And, in saying that, their original artist did not always get things right in creating them by any means!  People tend to forget that.  To digress a bit (you all know me by now!), Bunny, especially, is very beautiful in a deep way and I'm waiting and praying for the day when she and our hero can really connect and move the story to a new level (like, dare I say it, marriage!  'What!!?', you all ask).  Hey, there have been just so many maddening hints all along their story that it's time to put hopeless romantics like me out of our misery.  But with HH, it could never be a marriage in any conventional sense, especially since Bunny is so happy to share.

It can be hard to satisfy us, but I thought the new artist did well with Rancher Rabbi, especially, to maintain her special personality and beauty yet deliver something new.  Well done... Please pass this on.

Oh, by the way... A very minor and maybe extremely perverse observation.  The new artist has been able to capture a very turned-on pussy and vulva area with great anatomical accuracy compared with what we've seen before.  I'm not sure whether to be grateful or self-flagellatory though!  That's my problem.  lol

9 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

I'm a bit surprised by the negative reactions above. To each their own, of course, but I really like this theme (not Xmas in general, but the way it's twisted into sexiness here specifically) and most of these girls.

I had to give my vote to Claudia, but Sifra, Brittany and Hateya were all close seconds. The only two that I'm not a fan of are Lee Lee and Jordan. I'm basing my judgement on initial poses only, I actually don't want to check spoilers for these. I like the art style and treatment on Claudia, Brittany and Sifra especially, and I also appreciate their outfits, as well as Hateya's, to a lesser extent.

In particular, I'm glad to see barefoot girls with correctly drawn feet, each on the appropriate leg (no left foot on a right leg or vice versa). It might be a detail easy to overlook for some players, but to me it's something that really puts me off, and I've noticed it in a lot of drawings already, both in the adventure and the harem... And I'm not even close to halfway through the game yet! I hope you'll keep the healthy habit of making a simple "is that foot on the correct leg?" check for all future drawings. 👣

You are always confused, but my judgment wasn't on the subject but on the technique, and technically there are various errors.

As I said the shot: even if you didn't see the other poses (I do) you see it in the first of Brittany where the bust looks bigger than the legs. It's a technical choice, but in addition to being badly done, it doesn't coincide with the poses of any other girl made so far, and this creates inequality (please artist don't try it again).

In addition, even the hands (it's the hardest thing to draw, every artist can confirm it, so I can pass over it but it's important) are wrong in both Brittany and Cifra first poses (but not only). I don't expect you to understand, but trust me, I know something about drawings and certain things get you up from the chair (certainly even the wrong feet, it's exactly the same impression of "weird").

We will see the next drawings, but the difference with those before currently is noticeable.

57 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

You are always confused, but my judgment wasn't on the subject but on the technique, and technically there are various errors.

I'm not actually confused when I add the "confused" icon to a post; it's typically meant to express one saying or another including "what?" (like "WTF?", "lolwut?", or, in this particular case: "what, really?"). ^^

I understand your points perfectly here, but they weren't evident in your initial comment. The main thing most people would take away from that post would be, as was my case, that you find all these girls "pretty ugly", which surprised me because I find most of them really pretty, and even the two I don't really like (Jordan and Lee Lee) I wouldn't go so far as to call ugly. But to each their own, no worries there.

About hands being wrong, I suppose you're referring to their 1-star pose? If so, I haven't seem them, so I can't comment. If you're referring to the 0-star images seen above, nothing is really wrong with hands in those. Some of them could be more elegant, more detailed and/or more anatomically correct, but they're not wrong the way so many feet are plain wrong in many of this game's images. At least, not in my eyes.

I trust you about your own expertise, but I also happen to know a lot about drawing myself, and I have to vehemently disagree with your assessment of the picture of Brittany. I'm not as familiar with the technical terms for that in English as I am in French, unfortunately, but I'll try. To me, this is simply "shot" from a high angle, with the focus on the boobs, and in terms of perspective and composition, this is more than decent. It doesn't give me the impression that she has giant boobs and tiny legs at all, it's clear that this just the "camera angle". On top of that, my feedback for more varied poses and shots, both in general and compared to what we've already seen, is exactly the opposite as yours: please keep it up! We've had enough copy-paste (literally) or very similar poses in the past. More variety and flavor is definitely encouraged (by me)!

I don't know enough about anatomy and drawing to agree with Falco82. But for me something about this art feels off and maybe he's right and the reason for that is anatomical inaccuracy.

7 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

t can be hard to satisfy us, but I thought the new artist did well with Rancher Rabbi, especially, to maintain her special personality and beauty yet deliver something new.  Well done... Please pass this on.

Rancher Rabbi is awesome! 0,1 and 2 star poses are beautiful! And 3 star pose would be too, but pitchfork is unsettling for me.

Also, you're right. Affection scenes became fascinating and very enticing lately. But I personally don't pay too much attention to them, because I rarely return to them after seeing them once. Star poses on the other hand I see on the daily basis, so for me it's more important that they should be awesome. For example Halloween Lilith. Her Affection scenes are good. And her star poses... 0star is mysterious and intriguing, I like it. But then she removes her mask and I'm done with her. Something about her face completely repulse me. And I don't know what, but I think it's the brows.

7 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Oh, by the way... A very minor and maybe extremely perverse observation.  The new artist has been able to capture a very turned-on pussy and vulva area with great anatomical accuracy compared with what we've seen before.  I'm not sure whether to be grateful or self-flagellatory though!  That's my problem.  lol

Don't worry, it's forum for the game called HentaiHeroes, so we're all perverts her, by definition. ;)  And that's actually important. Anatomical accuracy helps to make art real. And maybe that's what feels off for me. That was a main problem with legendary Sara Jay as well. Art wasn't drawn in manga-style and that could be the case here. The "bubbly" thing I was talking about - just look closely at the skin. There're no readable lines, transition between colors and shadows is extremely smooth. But in the manga style everything is done in black and white at first. So the line are more clear and precise and there're no long and smooth transition between colors and shadows. Or even better comparison - look at the 3star Baker Brittany and 0star Jordan. Brittany has a completely smooth skin, without any lines, while Jordan has them everywhere. I prefer the way Jordan is drawn - for me it's that wanted manga style. Also, the shadows looks kinda strange, as if light comes from different directions. But I don't know much about lighting, except for the fact that it's very hard to do, so I'll just stick to the "it looks strange". And for some poses, like 3star Santa Claudia 3 it feels like looking with "fish eye" effect on. Maybe because of the angle(You look from above) it feels like something wrong with perspective.

So, to recap: This is what feels off(out of place) for me in this new art. Or just different. It's not a usual manga-style. It's too smooth. Strange shadows. Some scenes feels like I'm looking with "fish eye" on.

Like it was said before - it's different. I don't know if it's good or bad thing, but it feels easier to understand it when all those differences are laid down in simple terms. I'm fine with smoothness. I prefer manga-style, but this one is interesting. Maybe it'll grow on me with time. Shadows and perspective - is something that sometimes feel a little off in this art. I'm not an artist, but I know full well that it's hard to draw even a simple cube with the correct shadow and perspective and here we're talking about something much more difficult, so I'll leave it at that. After all, we are not talking about someone, whose work is shown at art exhibitions and not someone employed by big companies, so not the best, but still someone with a high quality art.

8 hours ago, Noacc said:

Some mixed feedback. It's always appreciated, thank you for all the opinions, keep 'em flowing! 
Will make sure that our artists read it✏️

Oh no! Now I have to do it thoroughly and also include praise.

I talked about lighting and manga-style above in detail, so I will not go deep on those topics. Oh boy, here it goes:

Disclaimer: I know, that it's easy to be a critic, but all I'm saying is your art is super cool and I like it, but there're some tiny details that stop me from screaming that it's the best thing I ever saw. Nothing more.

Santa Claudia 3 :

0 star : It's awesome! She's naked, tries to cover herself up and embarrassed because of it. Good idea. Perfect pose. Awesome execution.

1 star It's awesome! Santa's latex costume, wow, spicy. Cool idea, simple pose that perfectly shows everything, Awesome costume design(love the additional strap on the hip). Awesome execution.

2 star : I don't like it. I don't know why, but something feel weird or wrong. Maybe it's face expression, maybe it's arms. I like the idea and chosen pose and already said that costume is awesome, but the execution here is lacking something. Maybe it's the lack of surface to properly grasp her position, maybe it would look better if viewed from above, don't know, but I personally don't like it.

3 star : I like it. Hateya shrugs like she did nothing wrong and Santa Claudia looks very disappointed. Scene looks simple, but very engaging. Such poses are rare, but we need them sometimes. Love the idea, gestures and poses seems perfect. I don't like that it feels like watching through "fish eye", I understand that it's a look from position above them, but that's how it feels for me. Also, I'm a little disturbed by the fact that Hateya has nothing between her legs, but it seems that it stays true throughout all her poses and cameos, so I guess I'm in for a surprise somewhere down the line. Good execution overall.

Lee Lee : 

0 star : Oh My God! I love it! She's sitting there on the box, looking so innocent and naive, sucking on that candy. Everything about it is perfect! From the design of clothes to those juicy parts hidden underneath those clothes. Chopper is cute, but this one, this one on par with him. Perfect execution.

1 star : It's good. Stripping near the pole is always a good idea. The only problem is why the pole disappears down the middle? Or maybe I don't understand something here - with her mouth open like that she looks more spooked. So with half pole gone and her being afraid I'm really not sure what's going on. I really like the pose - on the knees with arms wrapped around the pole in the back, but the expression on her face looks uneasy. I don't know, maybe with her eyes closed or the head tilted downward it would look different. So, cool idea, awesome pose, but execution is only good.

2 star : Oh my! It's awesome! The pose is perfect. And the rope made out of Christmas tree garland is an extremely cool idea. Love it. Perfectly shaped ass and neatly trimmed pubes are nicely drawn. The only problem I see is it's small. I know that we have a limited space for girl's poses, so horizontal poses are hard to pull off and I think this one isn't an exception. Also, there're two other tiny details. First, her facial expression is strange - her eyes are afraid, while mouth is open. For me it seems like it should be either afraid eyes plus tightly closed mouth or open mouth with any other kind of eyes - closed, enjoying, etc. Second, her boobs. I know that she's tied up and they're squished, but they look like a pair of balls. I know, those just a tiny details, but you know, "The devil is in the detail" . So, awesome idea, perfect pose and a great execution.

3 star : Oh my! That's a treat! This whole picture is really something. From the Hateya leaning on her, while putting that huge eggplant into her mouth to the Lee Lee riding another one, while she's tied up. This idea is impeccable. The poses are perfect. Maybe just push those hands a little farther to give a more clear view of the riding, but other than that it's perfect. Maybe Lee Lee's left heel is wrong, but that's okay. The only strange thing here is why the tip of the eggplant is so white - it's a mystery for me, but I'm okay with this. So, impeccable idea, perfect poses and a great execution.

Hateya :

0 star : It's awesome! Naughty attitude, mischievous smile and all in green package. Simple, but great idea. Perfect pose. Perfect execution.

1 star : It's great! Oh my, that mischievous smile again, love it! And the pose is perfect. The only thing missing is the perfect ass, but oh well, everyone loves them in different shapes, forms and positions, so I'll just say it wasn't my type. Good idea. Good(perfect) pose. Great (perfect) execution. 

2 star :  It's awesome! Simple, but elegant pose. X-mas balls is a nice touch. Everything seems perfect. And also, out of all the times we were close to see her private parts this one were the closest! (at least from the girl poses) And yeah, I'm really concerned about it. I just want to know is it green or not, is it so much to ask? So, Great idea. Perfect pose. Perfect execution.

3 star :  It's good. The pose is great. And everything seems great, but for me those eyes are unsettling. They don't fit here. But maybe that's just me. Main problem here is Lee Lee - she's different. Nose, mouth, overall appearance and maybe pubes - all different enough to make her look like someone else. It's not a big deal, but for me it's a minus. So, Cool idea. Great pose. Good execution.

Baker Brittany :

Actually, all her poses are very consistent with quality. Simple, but interesting poses. Remarkable use of baking or confectionery accessories. Simple, but elegant color pallet - green+red+white on a girl with grey hair and dark skin looks awesome. Really well done. Great idea. Good poses. Great execution.

The only I thing I don't like about her art is what I mainly said above - something about her skin color seems as not normal. Maybe it's wrong lighting from every direction, maybe the color transitions are too smooth. I don't know. But the colors seems out of place to me. The other thing is that "fish eye" effect - 0star and 2star poses have it. I understand that maybe I'm wrong and that's how the correct perspective should look like. But that's how it looks to me.

Christmas Sifra :

Same, all her poses are very consistent with quality. Awesome costume design. Interesting poses, 0 star and 3 star poses are awesome. She's cute and sexy, I really like it. But she's not Sifra. Sifra looks very shy and timid in the original. And here she's the opposite. If that was intended, then it's actually an awesome execution overall. If not then it's just great, because part of character's identity was lost.

Jordan :

Again, all her poses are very consistent with quality. Hmm, I guess presence of another girl in some of the star poses of the first three girls made me review them by each star pose. Oh well, back to Jordan. She's awesome! Her overall design with this color pallet is a bliss. And all her poses make use of all her features and especially tail - that jump on 1star pose is really something. And I adore the style in which she's drawn - that's the manga style I really like. But I have one problem - I have no idea what she's doing at 3 star pose and it upsets me. I guess it somehow related to the ongoing story, but for now I have no clue whatsoever. If it does make sense, then that was an awesome execution, if not, then only a great execution.

If it turned into nitpicking at some points, I'm really sorry. I got a bit carried away.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1