🎁All I Want for Xmas 🎁

My sweet Hero, 'tis the season to be generous with the people you love. Just like I have been generous and shared you with the whole Haremverse. You keep me and the girls happy and satisfied like no one has done before. ❄️

But now I have a special request! As you know, I am spending the holidays with my family and I still haven't bought a nice present for my sister Rabbi. 🎁

➡️ Let me know: what do you think she would like to find under the tree? 🎄

Mini_game_1.png

💰Comment and get Kobans: 5 of you will win 240 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)/ 40 Kobans (Harem Heroes)! Don't forget to give a thumb or a heart...or any kind of emotion and I will give you some love back. 🎉
️Just don't forget to leave me your ID and the game you play.

Comment until Tuesday! 💋

PS: Check out the Twitter account for the hotter image! 🔥

A treasure map ! 🎁

Which leads to a biggest pile of gold kobans you could ever imagine! 💰

Wrong! I was just joking. Map actually leads to the tall package in the next room. 

Inside it - mirror; with a note "You are my treasure, Rabbi!" 💋

Next, I come from behind, wrapping my arms around her and giving her the actual present! 🍆

Me! 💦

Hentai Heroes ID: 1459725

Her personal spin-off with the past adventures as a recruiter of heroes so she could be the protagonist for once.

Hentai Heroes, ID: 1457867

The success of the project and the presence of users is not guaranteed, Falco82 declines all responsibility deriving from the implementation of the work but reserves the right to claim a percentage of profits in case of a good result. Thanks for your attention.

• Haha 1

The best gift would be an evening entirely dedicated to her: first a dinner in a restaurant with the best beef bourguignon of the Haremverse, then an after dinner back at home where the main dish for her will be my cock pleasing all her holes until I exploded inside each one of them multiple times.

Hentai Heroes ID 194081

Gee, I don't know, what special thing could a snowman give a hero recruiting, dimension hopping, wererabbit for Christmas?

Let me think. ..... <snowman22 thinking> ..... <snowman22 massages the bridge of his nose in concentration>  .... <faint tendrils of steam can be seen rising from his head> ...... <taps the tip of his nose and sighs> ... nope, can't think of a single thing I have that would appeal to such a pretty bunny.

HentaiHeroes 787272

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic