🎁​​​​​​​Partner in Crime 🎁​​​​​​​

🐙You've heard the rumors that a new portal to the Shokushu dimension has opened and Finalmecia is wreaking havoc. It's in the distant Q’eef Plains. In my opinion, it's just a way for the girls there to get to have sexy time with you, hero. But maybe it is still worth checking out.

Should you choose to accept this mission and go check the situation out, you better choose a partner. Three badass ladies have offered to come with you this weekend. Gorgeous Melissa can turn into a lust-crazed creature, so you need to be gentle with her. 🦋Dutiful Kyoto is one of the best mercenaries in the Haremverse.⚔️ Selene is originally from Earth so you two will hit it off instantly.😍 So, who do you choose to be your partner in crime?

➡️Let me know: Vote with😮 for Melissa,😁 for Kyoto, and ❤️for Selene!

Game.png

💰Vote and get Kobans: 5 of you will win 240 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)/ 40 Kobans (Harem Heroes)!

️Just don't forget to leave me your ID and the game you play.

Vote until Monday!💋

PS: Check out the Twitter account for the hotter image! 🔥

Melissa is whom I am struggling to get right now, therefore
😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮
But of course I would be quite happy with any of the girls...so here are a 😁 for Kyoto, and a ❤️ for Selene too!

I play Hentai Heroes, my ID is 1457859.

YAY! I got her... although it cost me over 1500 koban.

So now I guess I gotta change my answer to the girl I will work on for the remaining hours: Kyoto
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Edited by ali-n
update
  • Like 1

• Noacc locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic