Multiple choice poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Val Shao
    • Val Mala
    • Val Kalissa
    • Val Notka
    • Val Mavin

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

LA2ym4D.jpg?1

Valentine Surprise Event

From the 14th to 19th of February

5 girls will be present in the game: 2 of them captured by the villains.

This is a Revival of Valentine 2019 event.

Whole lotta love

My adorable hero,

I hope you still need sweet lovin’, because I sure do… And I can show you exactly where to put it… The girls and I have more cumming for you! Let’s keep on celebrating love!

From the 14th (5 am UTC+1)  to the 19th (5 am UTC+1)  of February 2020, you can invite 5 of the most lovable and kinky girls in the Haremverse to be your Valentine’s date. The sweet Val Shao, the naughty Val Kalissa, the devilish Val Mala, the perky Val Mavin and the caring Val Notka are here to join your Harem. Find them all in the Epic and Event Pachinko! If you accomplish 5 St Valentine’s Daily Missions, you will win the “Kinky Angel” set which will keep all the ladies in the Harem happy. 

But it’s not all champagne and roses on Valentine’s Day! The terrible Ninja spy and Edwarda have captured Val Mala and Val Shao. Go save them to win them in their festive outfits.

Happy St Valentine’s Day, darling! Stay kinky! Now let’s make love... 

Boss Girls:

mjAZo2G.pngbTK8CFv.png

Val Shao                                                             Val Mala

Event Pachinko Girls:

YR27t4V.pngIOe11yz.pngbhc4eP7.png

Val Kalissa                                                             Val Notka                                                             Val Mavin

Edited by FinderKeeper
updated
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jelom said:

I would say the contrary, the foreplay event was too costly if you wanted to get all girls in villains, with a revival it is easier to get them for free.

sure, it was more costly, but the villians had captured girls you wont see in a standard revival, especially in the first one of the month where they just reapear from last year

And costly also implies that they were cheaper than getting them over pachinko (event or epic)

a revival will in my opinion only be better if it has two new girls i hadnt had a chance to get so far (one is also good but of course not as good as in a foreplay with 3-5) :D

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2

I apologize if this is not the correct place to report my combativity shard drops.

I had 20 combativity, 1 orb drop of 1, 3 shard drops for Val Mala: 4,4,5.  All 20 used on Ninja Spy.

Reload update:  Reloaded the combativity to 20 and ran on Ninja Spy.  Val Mal:5,11   2 Champion tickets

2nd and last reload for the day:  1 orb and Val Mal:2

Edited by Dr. Lust
reload update

It's great to have all these events. Keep up the good work Kinkiod! 👍

But since it is a returning one and I got the captured girls last year, there is nothing for me to do. And getting more girls in the pachinko is fun but not the same. So it would nice if you could perhaps rotate which girls are captured and which are in the pachinko?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, blaa said:

Unfortunately no foreplay event, but that was expected. Let's see who we get, most likely I will farming pandora bitch

It wouldn't be the first event that they do every two months, so we'll see in March ;)

20 minutes ago, Baycastle said:

But since it is a returning one and I got the captured girls last year, there is nothing for me to do. And getting more girls in the pachinko is fun but not the same. So it would nice if you could perhaps rotate which girls are captured and which are in the pachinko?

Or at least, and if possible, add a new girl to go for?

Voted Mala, Kalissa and Notka 😏

1 ora fa, Baycastle ha scritto:

Revivals of last year events are usually the "exact copy" of the event they are reviving: the same girls kidnapped by the same trolls. Only "exception" has been shokushu tales (january 2019 event) that, due to Foreplay in the first 5 days event time slot, has been revived as orgy days, putting the same girls kidanapped by different trolls

The substitution of 1 (or both) event troll girls with 1 (or 2) event pachinko girl happened for revivals that already recurred once the year before, substitution that didn't happen anymore  since they introduced orgy days (but in orgy days they introduce two new permanent pachinko girls, one of them available through troll fights, and they put as missions completion reward one event pachinko girl)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, blaa said:

a revival will in my opinion only be better if it has two new girls i hadnt had a chance to get so far

2 hours ago, Baycastle said:

But since it is a returning one and I got the captured girls last year, there is nothing for me to do.

Sure, guys, but not everyone has been playing for over a year. Put yourself in newer players' shoes (just like us players on a tight budget can put ourselves in Blaa's shoes when there's a super expensive event like Foreplay ^^). I'm glad to have a revival for an event that I missed (because I started months after the original event), and that's a good thing to keep the game healthy and open to newcomers. Not every event is for everyone, and that's fine. Revivals (especially the first one) are primarily for players who weren't around for the original event.

Also, don't forget that this event is only the first of a three-event marathon we've just started (as per the calendar). If that one isn't needed for you, then you get to spare more kobans for the ones that will follow.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Sure, guys, but not everyone has been playing for over a year. Put yourself in newer players' shoes (just like us players on a tight budget can put ourselves in Blaa's shoes when there's a super expensive event like Foreplay ^^). I'm glad to have a revival for an event that I missed (because I started months after the original event), and that's a good thing to keep the game healthy and open to newcomers. Not every event is for everyone, and that's fine. Revivals (especially the first one) are primarily for players who weren't around for the original event.

Also, don't forget that this event is only the first of a three-event marathon we've just started (as per the calendar). If that one isn't needed for you, then you get to spare more kobans for the ones that will follow.

I certainly understand that it is fun for newer players to get an event they have not played yet. I have no problems with that. And it is as it should be.

But the nice thing with the rotation idea is that BOTH new players and older ones have girls to get. More fun for everybody! 

Edited by Baycastle
  • Like 2

Awesome art of course since it's a revival of the times when the artists were not picked up at the soup kitchen, however the bests for me are the three pachinko only, which are also the only ones that I don't have and I won't even try to have them spending kobans that could be useful next (if maybe they had made available an event pachinko orb...).

Of course, a rotation would have been good for almost everyone but we already knew it wouldn't happen.

Oh well, I have many other things to do and I can also hope for some legendary gifts, so it's ok.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Baycastle said:

But the nice thing with the rotation idea is that BOTH new players and older ones have girls to get. More fun for everybody! 

Agree to disagree. Even with the same girls available on bosses, players who missed out on the original event only catch up on these, but they're still missing the daily mission girl from the original event. With a rotated revival, they get access to a new, formerly pachinko exclusive girl, but they also miss an opportunity to catch up on the girl that gets rotated out. Rotations on revivals are much more interesting for players who already experienced the event (or its initial revival), which is why they wait until the second time an event comes back to do them (at least I think that's the reasoning behind this). I prefer it this way, and I think I still will even when I'll start seeing revivals of events I already played the first time around. It's just a fairer system in the long run.

• Thinking 1

I'm fine with the rotations starting on the second revival. It's pretty fair, and while I do like the rotations, when I was new, I didn't have Kobans for refills. Would a rotation on the first be better for me in particular? Yes, most of the time. But it's okay, gives me the ability to build up affection & experience items.

No new girls to get in event, but got lucky in Mythic Pachinko with an orb, and also had some new girls from last event to level up, so all good. Still managing to keep all at max affection for now, but I realized a few weeks ago I was going to have to start buying affection items again in the market.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 1

Just a pity that there is no new girl to get for me with bosses :( Maybe these revival events could have the alt-versions of the bosses make rotation possible, inside the event?!? New players could play the "regular" revival, while older players could aim for the alt-version.

Edited by Muffeh

Guy's, please let me know if this is the wrong place to post Combativity shard drop results and I will stop doing so.  Was an above average good day for shards.

20 used on Ninja Spy.  Results:  Val Mala: 3,10,12       Champion Ticket: 3

Maybe it's just easier to get the rare harem girl and it will be difficult to get the epic girls.  That's the only reason I'm spending the kobans on Val Mala. :)

Refill information: Val Mala: 1  Wasn't worth it. :(

Edited by Dr. Lust
Refill information

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Not every event is for everyone

I can repeat this a few more times if it's needed for some players to sink in.

• Haha 3
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

This will be the first event in quite a bit of time that I will be able to ditch to finally continue pounding Pandora Witch, which girls are under average of shards gained for me, given the actual progress of the adventure. I will never voluntarily spend combativity for any version of Mala, and obtained Val Shao last year, so I hope I am able to regain way on the last world girls.

As for my event favorite, I choose Val Mavin, as luckily in her final pose her tongue is not in evidence, and I don't go crazy for any other girl.

4 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

Mala just another "paycheck" in my harem, IF I get her.  Still hoping they bring back Gork, or Elizabeth. or Sara Jay to start my "Amazon crew".

It is really not that hard to figure out when a girl is returned. I suggest you familiarize yourself with the wiki at harem battle club.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1