[Solved] Path of Attraction Feedback (Thank you Developers, you guys are awesome for this)

Fiel

il y a 28 minutes, Fiel a dit :

Not seeing the problem here. You seem to think your way of playing the game should be the only way.

But the developers can sometimes add in a dilemma here and there to make the players make a priority, or a decision.

This is not the issue.

The issue was we were playing in an efficient way, and were fucked at the last moment by an unpredictable change that lets no to little time for us to adapt.

Imagine for exemple that with your thousand of tickets, the devs decided tomorrow to remove them. To make the player able to fight champion at anytime, but requiring them to win at first try ?

2 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Imagine for exemple that with your thousand of tickets, the devs decided tomorrow to remove them. To make the player able to fight champion at anytime, but requiring them to win at first try ?

That would just mean your strategy of spending would be better for that particular situation.

Whereas in this current stuation, my strategy right now has been validated. I saved up my tickets, and the Developers decide to reward it.

by an unpredictable change that lets no to little time for us to adapt.

Maybe the Developers are telling you to save up tickets in the future so you don't end up in the same situation.

This is not the issue.

The issue was we were playing in an efficient way, and were fucked at the last moment by an unpredictable change that lets no to little time for us to adapt.

Well then that'd be even worse than what they did now. They made it so u need 35+ tickets for the last champion at his 3rd level, imagine if they did the exact opposite suddenly that would go entirely against that, it would screw over everyone that doesnt have his girl right now and still wants to fight him fairly frequently. That would just go opposed to everything that they did thus far, that would be cancer

Just now, test_anon said:

3 free daily tickets

You were offered some tickets, at the cost of using some tickets. You had the choice to decline and save up.

There are many ways to play the game. And it's rather silly to do like George and insist his way is the correct way.

à l’instant, Fiel a dit :

You were offered some tickets, at the cost of using some tickets. You had the choice to decline and save up.

But saving up, at this time, did not offered any advantages, the game mecanics so far incited us to get the 3 tickets.

You defend this, but wouldn't you be the first to complain if tomorrow you were screwed by a quick change in the game mecanics ?

Okay, we're spinning in circles here, each convinced of their own correctness. Going to have to put the mod hat on and say for everyone involved to drop it (despite wanting to add on more myself). The feedback has been said that this change was bad and reasons were given, other people disagreed for reasons. Lets just leave it here for other people to add on different feedback if they want.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If you're enjoying this set-up more power to you, as for myself? I think I'm going to opt out if future events are like this. The way the "Path" is set up is too rigid and inflexible to my play-style it would make sense if actions stacked going into each round as the mechanics give me more than one open route to victories otherwise. But, unless I'm missing something I'll have to either horde resources as I go into the next round or brute force my way thru w/ Kobans to unlock the next round . Neither option are pleasant or enjoyable to my game-play or my wallet. Now I like Bunny's Mom as much as the next Kinkoid fan but, this is not how I want to spend my time in quarantine w/ a game I otherwise enjoy playing throughout my day. Sorry, Devs but, I don't think I'll be following this "Path" again in the future.

• Like 2

This better be the last one of these. This isn't an interesting idea Ive seen this shit on countless ftps there literally designed to force u to spend real $ or all your resources so u have to spend real cash in the next one. You cant improve these types of events because they are just shady company tactics to rob players. If i see another one of these ill quit this stupid game. It just rips off beloved characters in a usually shitty purposely slow high energy demanding "plot" in order to try use our nostalgia and hard earned cash against us. I use to like game it has nice art, some hilarious scenarios even well though out at times, sexy scenes, a good community and what I use to think were devs that actually cared about their player base in a ftp! now  i think their using this time when were locked inside during this epidemic😷 to squeeze us dry. burn this event to the ground! I and many other players hate it and I've seen several of my friends say they will quit if there's more of these and they are big spenders so your going to be losing whales🐋 and even super whales🐳 over this shit (u know what those r devs) and you wouldn't want to lose your biggest payers now would you... Btw tell the artist of these games their awesome they are the reason i played this "game" in the first place. Shoutouts to my fellow Artist you Rock! stay safe everyone and don't burn through your cash on this crap you may need it for supplies or an emergency or hell an actual game.

Edited by GeorgeMTO
MOD EDIT: font turned into not a case of assault
  • Thinking 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, toy said:

[I hate people with sensitive eyes, migraines and/or epilepsy]

Not cool, man. Would have loved to be actually able to read whatever you wrote down in that physically painful choice of font/color combo, but my health goes first, sorry.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, unknow said:

So as I have nearly completed the first one will the other one be unlocked after I have done it or will I have to pay for it?

even if u unlock all rewards and then buy it at the last day, all other rewards should be unlocked as well then (at least according to George, I havent and I dont plan on spending 7.2k kobans on this shit)

35 minutes ago, toy said:

This better be the last one of these. This isn't an interesting idea Ive seen this shit on countless ftps there literally designed to force u to spend real $ or all your resources so u have to spend real cash in the next one. You cant improve these types of events because they are just shady company tactics to rob players. If i see another one of these ill quit this stupid game. It just rips off beloved characters in a usually shitty purposely slow high energy demanding "plot" in order to try use our nostalgia and hard earned cash against us. I use to like game it has nice art, some hilarious scenarios even well though out at times, sexy scenes, a good community and what I use to think were devs that actually cared about their player base in a ftp!   now  i think their using this time when were locked inside during this epidemic😷 to squeeze us dry. burn this event to the ground! I and many other players hate it and I've seen several of my friends say they will quit if there's more of these and they are big spenders so your going to be losing whales🐋 and even super whales🐳 over this shit (u know what those r devs) and you wouldn't want to lose your biggest payers now would you... Btw tell the artist of these games their awesome they are the reason i played this "game" in the first place. Shoutouts to my fellow Artist you Rock! stay safe everyone and don't burn through your cash on this crap you may need it for supplies or an emergency or hell an actual game. 

Fixed that really stupid formatting for ya mate. I would cautiously agree with some of your points here, but man fix your wording and formatting, I'm giving you max benefit of the doubt here and even I'm struggling to take you seriously -.-

28 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Not cool, man. Would have loved to be actually able to read whatever you wrote down in that physically painful choice of font/color combo, but my health goes first, sorry.

Fixed. Mod powers ftw.

19 minutes ago, unknow said:

So as I have nearly completed the first one will the other one be unlocked after I have done it or will I have to pay for it?

There is no 2nd path. There is a 2nd set of rewards that you can claim by paying the kobans, but no extra effort has to be put into it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

the path to the poor house is more like it sell 40 items id need to buy 35 to make that happen or forgo my harem avrage item is 5,000,000 thats 200,000,000 not going to happen keep it up and ill just deleat the game and play solitare i work hardfor what cash i do have so spending a few bucks a month is about it for a silver card you need to work out a better idea to line your pockets your killing what little fun is left

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Jonny hungwell said:

the path to the poor house is more like it sell 40 items id need to buy 35 to make that happen or forgo my harem avrage item is 5,000,000 thats 200,000,000 not going to happen keep it up and ill just deleat the game and play solitare i work hardfor what cash i do have so spending a few bucks a month is about it for a silver card you need to work out a better idea to line your pockets your killing what little fun is left

It doesn't have to be gear, you can sell gifts or even books (not recommended). Both of those are much cheaper.

Don't waste your time or kobans on this event. There is no info tab to fill you in properly.The news section tells you a few details about it, then leads you to think that the ULTIMATE REWARD is the two featured women. That might be the case, but when you go to the event and unlock the ultimate bonus nothing happens.That was 7,200 kobans for a simple second tier unlock?   I can earn them back in a few days, but its the principle of the matter.Before the game started making money and becoming world wide, everyone had a space and could win girls frequently. Now its either pay to win or the event ends before you can earn the girls at one or 2 star drops every 20 battles.  Its a shame this game is going downhill in such a way.

• Thinking 3

1 hour ago, Jikei said:

Don't waste your time or kobans on this event. There is no info tab to fill you in properly.The news section tells you a few details about it, then leads you to think that the ULTIMATE REWARD is the two featured women. That might be the case, but when you go to the event and unlock the ultimate bonus nothing happens.That was 7,200 kobans for a simple second tier unlock?   I can earn them back in a few days, but its the principle of the matter.

Yes, absolutley, they really could have a better communication - how something works, when they will implement it, what we can expect the next few months, ... In this particular case I dont see how the patch/ evenet notes have to less information. If I have doubts of how something works or what I have to expect, I just ask somebody who could know. I dont blame others for my own shortcomings. Thats my principle of the matter.

1 hour ago, Jikei said:

.Before the game started making money and becoming world wide, everyone had a space and could win girls frequently. Now its either pay to win or the event ends before you can earn the girls at one or 2 star drops every 20 battles.  Its a shame this game is going downhill in such a way.

I am pretty sure that you havent got as many girls for free in the beginning of the game every month like you do now. In an average month you can gain without any (free!) koban investemt at least 6-7 girls, if you are lucky maybe even 7-10 (3 normal event, 3 orgy days, 1 revival/path) - if you save some kobans and invest them wise you can also get 2-4 girls more per month. And I am not counting the regular villian girls. As a matter of fact I am not seeing the game going downhill, I see it climbing, cause it seems that the devs care at least enough to make steady improvements (which of course not everyone likes)

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, blaa said:

Yes, absolutley, they really could have a better communication - how something works, when they will implement it, what we can expect the next few months, ... In this particular case I dont see how the patch/ evenet notes have to less information. If I have doubts of how something works or what I have to expect, I just ask somebody who could know. I dont blame others for my own shortcomings. Thats my principle of the matter.

I am pretty sure that you havent got as many girls for free in the beginning of the game every month like you do now. In an average month you can gain without any (free!) koban investemt at least 6-7 girls, if you are lucky maybe even 7-10 (3 normal event, 3 orgy days, 1 revival/path) - if you save some kobans and invest them wise you can also get 2-4 girls more per month. And I am not counting the regular villian girls. As a matter of fact I am not seeing the game going downhill, I see it climbing, cause it seems that the devs care at least enough to make steady improvements (which of course not everyone likes)

If you're done kissing the devs asses, don't talk as if you know what I did. I didn't describe how I won the girls in detail if it hadn't happened. Both in the initial gaining and how it changed after the fact. Also, fix your grammar when you quote my comment. 
The term is "too little" information, not too less. 

Did you know investing 7200 kobans would reward nothing in the event? 
Point out where it says that in the rules/ news feed if it has just the right amount of information. Go ahead, quote them like you did me and prove me wrong. I won't wait, but you're free to rack your brain trying. You're not blaming others for your own shortcomings but you're deflecting their lackluster event short comings towards me. 

You take passive aggression to a new level don't you?
I didn't have a short coming by the way you twit. I used what the event called for and didn't like the falsified advertising as a result. I proudly invested and saved what I chose to put into the event, then the event did the rest.  

Great statistics on the girl gathering.  Now here's another.  Analytically 75% of members hated the new change when it took place for girl gathering, 25% of them did not. Check the forums if you think im incorrect.   50% like the new change now and 50% still don't.   I can say that knowing how much you have to gain is a positive, but the rate of gaining hasnt gotten better and it might not in the future. 

We will see if the one thing I agree with you about takes place. The developers care enough to make improvements, but is it more in favor of their wallets or the community of players?    Next time you don't like what I say about an event, don't quote me.  Simply make a better event since your Advanced membership seems to make you think you know the developers thoughts. One final detail, I'm a newbie to the forum not the game itself. 
So, live and learn.            Comment cut off earlier when you posted the confused face, lol understandable.   That was what I was posting when it cut off.

Edited by Jikei
Comment cut off before editing occured in initial comment.
  • Thinking 4