[ 20-May-20 ] Legendary Days - Discussion

Multiple choice poll  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Darla
    • Levitya

21 hours ago, Eman said:

I'm sure that the 100-shard drops aren't that rare or uncommon, it's just that only a few of us actually come to the forum and talk about it.

But hey, maybe they've touched things and we've been able to reap the benefits.

Depends on what you consider rare I guess. I started playing in December with 1 100x drop since then, so one per 6(+) months seems pretty rare to me

Edit: I also assume I'm an outlier when it comes to shard drop luck though, as with just under 2 days left of this event I've only managed 17 shards for Levitya 😅

Edited by casket
additional info

hace 58 minutos, casket dijo:

Depends on what you consider rare I guess. I started playing in December with 1 100x drop since then, so one per 6(+) months seems pretty rare to me

Edit: I also assume I'm an outlier when it comes to shard drop luck though, as with just under 2 days left of this event I've only managed 17 shards for Levitya 😅

I'm talking in general numbers. For example, looking at the Tower of Fame, over 60.000 players have played the game this week, but how many of them came to the forums and posted? I would be surprised if it's more than a couple hundred, if at all. Because of that, we don't really know how many 100-shard drops happen every day or every week, only how many of the small percentage of players that come to the forum have been lucky.

But of course, all that doesn't matter if you're not one of the chosen ones.

As for your bad luck this event, I know how it feels. Back in November, during that Legendary event, I ended with 34 shards for Keiko and it sucks!

I wish you good luck with Levitya.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Emerelle said:

1d14h left and I got 24 Affection with Darla so far. 

Not sure what's the point of that Event tbh. Pretty unfair imho. 

Sadly, you are definitely coming up short/below the average in this event. However, (as a non-paying player) I personally do not participate in these ever expecting to win the legendary girl(s) right off the bat... it is not unexpected to have to wait until they come around again many months later in order to get them to 100 affection. If I've been lucky and feel that I am doing better than average I will invest koban in a few reloads, but I am not too upset if I don't get one during the current "cycle". 

On 5/20/2020 at 8:32 PM, mooreslife said:

After 4,5K kobans,  got a 100 shard drop when Levitya was at 96 shards. I guess that's my reward for being good and staying at home 😅

luck.jpg

the same happened to me today! The spent kobans and shard points before the 100 shard drop was about the same. LOL

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

11 shards so far for Darla? Not having luck is one thing, but this is extraordinary.

I believe drop rate is lower than usual as an attempt to drain us out before next "path of gimme ur kobans" event ^^ I may be wrong, but that's my feeling.

Luckily I don't like art of Darla nor I need her. I'm more willing to pay those saved up 7200 kobans for a "path girl" with actual good art if thats the case. 

• Like 2

I have had terrible luck during this event on HH. The first day I didn't even get a single shard and by this point I only have 19. I'll be really lucky to even reach 40, which is about what I normally get with my free fights. On the other hand, I've already reached 50 shards on GH.

I cheated and checked out Darla in the wiki to see what I'd be missing.  I'm truly depressed!  Just to reaffirm one piece of advice from a member re. who one of the girls appearing in one of Darla's poses is.  It's Sophie Palette, the photographer of rare and unusual wildlife.  The other girl appearing is, of course, Zeina, a friend of hers.  This is a reprise of one of Zeina's affection scenes when Sophie appeared photographing a whale-like creature that Zeina managed to entice into shore.

I have a slight chance that I'd be able to get Darla in my Lili account as she's now on 55 shards. with over 2000 kobans to spare.  I hope so because Lili has no 5 star legendaries and deserves a bit of luck in this regard for a change.  Of course, one of those x100 jackpots would seal the deal nicely.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, well, well. My last sentence above, eh.  I'm no longer depressed.  Reverse psychology seems to suck in the RNG every time...

image.png.b7d70b837e4bb2dd5aba227fa0bc95f2.png

Wrong account, but what the heck.  Got her in Herbie Hynde which is know-how.  I can't see lightning striking twice to get Lili over the line, but here's hoping.  Darla's currently on x66 in that account.  That jackpot seems to confirm others' successes in this regard.

She is soooo cute!  I can't wait to see her affection scenes to go with her great upgrade poses.  Sorry to rave on, but, to quote Lenaelle, "I'm so happy right now!"

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 2

trying since these legendary days started with Darla because i already have Levitya and Edwarda at tier 2 insisted she needs  to give me pirate Aisha first and ok  i can dig that , but after that every single time i got Darla attraction it was x1 freakin' attraction and now it is at 33/100 

On 5/21/2020 at 9:00 PM, mooreslife said:

Hahah, hey, don't get me wrong, I collect it manually, but if I'm in a hurry, or about to go to bed and terribly tired, the hell I'm going to spend 12 kobans to do it. I usually have around 20k kobans in my pocket from playing daily.

how on earth  do you have 20k kobans just from daily play i login every day don't use refills, refresh ,pachinko do the leagu(though it's a bit tough to yank a good position on Dicktator III) and am stuck at 6k kobans from just getting an occasional booster or two. which ancient god do you worship to save up so many ? :)

• Haha 1

hace 4 horas, LordRagy84 dijo:

how on earth  do you have 20k kobans just from daily play i login every day don't use refills, refresh ,pachinko do the leagu(though it's a bit tough to yank a good position on Dicktator III) and am stuck at 6k kobans from just getting an occasional booster or two. which ancient god do you worship to save up so many ? :)

Hahah, just the usual free to play stuff, my friend! I get the daily 150 kobans from daily missions, never refill, usually collect money manually. The daily kobans from missions and the weekly rewards from leagues amount to decent numbers if you save them. Also, I don't spend a single koban on pachinko, I will do that later on when I'm more in a late game. On legendary days I do spend around 5K kobans, but by the time the following legendary days comes again, I have about 20k again, easily.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Obtained Darla with 15 refills; got also 20 tickets which I will put in good use in the upcoming PoA event. I am now on lvl 179 on edwarda, she also dropped naisha, but already on lvl 152.

gz to all winners and gl to all who still need some fighting, may your koban reserve big enough.

• Like 1

Goal achieved.

Just completed getting Darla.

I got a bit worried as she seemed to get stuck at 98 and I was afraid I would have to expend an extra refill just to get her but, fortunatelly, she caved in :D 

Also got Pirate Naisha along the way, so all good over here :) 

Good luck over that side!

3 minutes ago, Rysiek17 said:

Will 3k kobans be enough to get 55 shards? What do you guys think?

well, it's certainly not guaranteed, but it's around the amount you need. Could you live with not getting the gril? If yes, go for it. Otherwise I wouldnt risk it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rysiek17 said:

Will 3k kobans be enough to get 55 shards? What do you guys think?

It should be. Though it always depends on random/luck.

But if it makes you get too low on kobans, it might be not worth it... unless the girl is really a must-have :) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, blaa said:

well, it's certainly not guaranteed, but it's around the amount you need. Could you live with not getting the gril? If yes, go for it. Otherwise I wouldnt risk it.

Just now, Karyia said:

It should be. Though it always depends on random/luck.

But if it makes you get too low on kobans, it might be not worth it... unless the girl is really a must-have :) 

Ok, thanks guys. Decided to not risking, since I have a lot of legendary girls to upgrade at this moment anyway. Also, reading posts here I assume she will be back sooner or later. Thanks for advice. :)  

• Like 1

Mission accomplished. Darla now added to 2 accounts (2 others are just accounts to experiment with, I'm not going to try hard on a girl there). Spent some kobans, but less then anticipated after the numbers mentioned here.

Ended the event with Levitya at 50/100, as far as I am able to remember, the best result I had in a Legendary Days event since the introduction of the attraction feature. Unluckily, this has a downside: as a similar luck is quite hard to reply in Legendary Days, I will need anyways other two appearances of Levitya to obtain her (unless she appears again in Mythic pachinko when I will able obtained some x6 orbs), and that probably means two years. Knowing that in two years I will probably have a few spare hours in a Legendary Days event to do something else with my combativity, is not much.

On 5/21/2020 at 8:27 PM, ali-n said:

It is interesting, the number of people reporting the 100-shard drops in this event.
I too have been luckier than usual, winning girls twice in a row from the epic pachinko. 
I wonder if they are playing around with the percentages?

I got lucky too and got a 100-shard for Levitya after getting to 64% with free combats and 12 refills.

And I got Darla as well with another 20 refills. Spent 6.876 Kobans total. That's even less than I would have had to pay for Lupa's Mother and instead of 1 Legendary 3-star girl I got 2 Legendary 5-star girls ... ^^

• Like 2

Didn't get either girl. Got close on Levitya, but couldn't stay awake any longer and went to bed. As I usually do, I waited until the last day to refill, and this time it bit me - as I waited too long. Used a lot of refills, but she's very close. If she returns again, I will get her.

This will be a good thing to get myself to understand that I need to treat the events as ending at the old time.

I knew I was on a hiding to nothing with this event.  I was around 500 kobans short in all accounts (Darla's sitting on x87 shards in my Lili account because of a disastrous final fling with no shards dropping in the 20 tries).  Getting the x100 jackpot in Herbie Hynde was an unexpected surprise and allowed me to get her to 4 stars to really see what she's like.

Apart from this, here is an illustration of my usual let-down and frustration with Legendary Days events....

image.png.70d5dcbdaf215ad30e468f162ee6f364.png

With three 5 star legendaries in the 90s in my Adrian'smole account, how many more will end up on the top shelf?

I am especially frustrated by Fabienne's failure to reappear.  She was first offered in February last year and, since then, Ombresse, who first appeared nearly 5 months after Fabienne, reappeared in January 2020.  As would be readily apparent, Fabienne is a near certainty to join my harem in that account, indeed in all of my know-how accounts - if only I could get the chance to try for her.  But I wait with ever declining patience for this happy day.  I think HH made a stuff-up in failing to reoffer Fabienne and she should've reappeared before Ombresse.