Patch Notes Week #23

6 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

I wonder, what was the point to introduce such a notification? What for? What's the goal? To get more people to compete in the contests? To help already competing people with counting the numbers?

Nah. They almost certainly added it primarily for PoA, and then extended it to daily contests as an afterthought. Once fixed to show you where you're at instead of just how many points you've just scored, it would actually be pretty useful for PoA, I'll admit. I'll still turn it off the rest of the month as soon as we get the toggle option, though.

PS: I've checked your improved profile. You're becoming more and more charming by the minute! 😃 Congrats.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Nah. They almost certainly added it primarily for PoA, and then extended it to daily contests as an afterthought. Once fixed to show you where you're at instead of just how many points you've just scored, it would actually be pretty useful for PoA, I'll admit. I'll still turn it off the rest of the month as soon as we get the toggle option, though.

[...]

That sounds quite reasonable becauses in PoA I regularly forget my counting and have to go back to town. Just... only well meant, not well done.

• Thinking 1

I dont like, please take off, or give option to turn off are enojing and waste too much time. Thanks

I waste 2 sec each time this noti appear, do the number of notf day i have i lots 6 min each day looking some i don´t care, hahahaha 48 min to week and 1 day at month .... 12 days to year and ......😂🤯

Edited by Pikol0
  • Like 1

I'd also like to have voice the opinion that to either remove the notifications or give us the option to disable them.
I think most, if not all, notifications should always come with a toggle to disable them.

In particular, I find the new contest notifications quite useless since they are pretty meaningless on the screen they are being delivered on.
To see any actual progress, you'd need to visit the contest page again regardless of what was shown because there is no indication of standing, how many points needed to surpass the player in front of you, etc.

I think @Veia had a great suggestion. At least these types of notifications are more worthwhile.
Right now, I don't see any benefit at all for the notifications as they exist today as they simply slow down the game.
A lot of the screens require too much clicking as is, and I've resorted to using the back/forward buttons on my mouse to skip them because waiting for them to finish are entirely not worth it (and I suspect others are also doing the same).

Edited by Magik
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Noacc said:

Hey, all! 

Your feedback is heard loud and clear! 
We are searching for ways to improve the new notifications and a toggle off and on option. 

Cheers~  

I am so very glad they're looking into fixing this, because the more I play, the more aggravated I get.  Actually debating taking a few days off, just to escape it., in the hopes it will be resolved when I apprehensively click into the game once more. What's really puzzling about it, though, is where the perceived demand for this particular feature came from. Judging by the previous posts, it doesn't appear anyone was exactly clamoring for such a progress indicator. The devs do a nice job generally, but I wonder if they spend much time actually just playing. The way it interrupts game flow should have stuck out like a sore thumb in a carpentry competition.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LotsaPoppa said:

[...] The devs do a nice job generally, but I wonder if they spend much time actually just playing. [...]

I was about to post something like this and then read Noaccs reaction so got a bit disencouraged to mock them further^^

Hello everyone!

@Peterminator, as a studio, our goal is to propose the best, sexy and positive hentai video game. To do so, we need to add new content, new features, new options and so on. As you mentioned it, we are a community. In the near future, we will try to implement longer periods of test for players that are willing to give us a feedback on our test servers before the releases. This would permit to improve our next features, as well as the existing ones.

For now, we are trying to gather as many opinions as we can, via Discord, the forum, social media, and probably via a survey.

We thank you all for your opinions, concerns and help in general.

We hope you continue to enjoy the Haremverse, as much as we do :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10
  • Thinking 3

On 6/3/2020 at 8:28 PM, jelom said:

I usually support most of the changes in the game, but this is one of the worst I have seen in ages. An aditional delay in the gameplay is introduced without any meaningful information.👎

Please @Kinkoid revert it.

Agreed, it's annoying.  At least allow us to turn it off please.

• Like 1

Hey, i want to suggets to remove the popups u recently get when Fighting villains or pvp. In fact any of the popups that come with the contests, please remove them. It makes quickly going through your Missions and fights impossible. Really bad update IMO

En 3/6/2020 a las 13:14, test_anon dijo:

No, you should not create thread for this kind of stuff.

Better using a timer with a callback. I.E. being more event based than thread-based.

Actually, there aren't threads in javascript (well, there are worker threads nowadays, but its not a very used feature), so I guess that's what he meant, the typical setTimeout function. But this things bloat the code and end up making everything slower, simplicity should be always a goal.

• Like 1

So it has been a week? I am guessing these contest notifications are here to stay. I really dislike the new system as it slows down the game a lot and makes it more of a miserable experience as it adds more time between actions. 

• Like 1

• Noacc unpinned this topic