New calendar for November in announcements

14 days new classic Sexy Beast event (which kind of girls they will be?), and three four days events: probably 2 revivals (Sports by sure, the other one I cannot guess) and one epic or legendary days event (if Kinkoid follow the same pattern of October).

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Small boast for a small milestone

money.PNG.e4538acbcb2b0fb074bfcf4cb747db69.PNG

lol. It will soon be gone though. There are 5/6 girls that are close to their next star.

200.png.dc3fa3f2161f12b17fe268ac042ff4eb.png

Sorry, but I couldn't resist 🤣

3 hours ago, jelom said:

New calendar for November in announcements

14 days new classic Sexy Beast event (which kind of girls they will be?), and three four days events: probably 2 revivals (Sports by sure, the other one I cannot guess) and one epic or legendary days event (if Kinkoid follow the same pattern of October).

Ugh... other disgusting human–animal hybrid horned girls... This game is getting worse and worse 🤢

Anyway, maybe we'll have another Sexy Calendar event with other 5 event mission girls (Flight Attendant, Secretary Rabbi, Maika, Clarisse and Shadow Astis would be the next after Boku mi mai and Mountain Sophie). Who knows, we'll see.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Forgot to check the new calendar and forgot that a new month was beginning, so I didn't start this event with full combativity, a first for me, since I'm always very vigilant on these matters… and then I saw the HH front page full of monster girls, and realized that my mistake might be a happy one.  

I seriously don't want those girls, but the completionist on me tells me that I should get them… plus they would give me money… I don't know what to do... 😵 

No!!  These are incredibly gorgeous creatures.  The HH artists are on an upwards trajectory with each event.  They are now making beastiality entirely acceptable after a failed flirtation with Gork.

Just a correction to the notes.  In the news the girl attached to Edwarda is called Satrye (THE legendary goat demon), but in the 'not recruited' list in the harem she is known as Lilith.  For those interested, both girls to be rescued are know-how.  The deliciously beautiful unicorn (or is she My Little Pony?) is the legendary girl available this time and she is hardcore.

[Correction: she is Lilith the Satyre.  I didn't read the notes properly]

"We mussst have them, Precioussss!"  I'm glad I'll have enough kobans this time around to give it a real go in trying for them.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Jack_HH said:

Forgot to check the new calendar and forgot that a new month was beginning, so I didn't start this event with full combativity, a first for me, since I'm always very vigilant on these matters… and then I saw the HH front page full of monster girls, and realized that my mistake might be a happy one.  

I seriously don't want those girls, but the completionist on me tells me that I should get them… plus they would give me money… I don't know what to do... 😵 

This has been my usual default position, but this time I checked myself just in time.  So far no luck, but we wants them.  They're mouth-wateringly lovely and sexy.

3 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Just a correction to the notes.  In the news the girl attached to Edwarda is called Satrye (THE legendary goat demon), but in the 'not recruited' list in the harem she is known as Lilith.  

Seeing as Kinkoid are likely still asleep, I don't think they've changed the message yet, but it calls her Lilith, the Satyre in the news as well.

image.png

• Thanks 1

I remember commenting during Epic days about how I wondered how people would react to a harpy, satyr or centaur girl after seeing their reactions to Octavia. I never thought Kinkoid would actually make a monster girls event. 😮 

Edited by Arvelak
typo

4 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Usually ppl rush to be the 1st to post they got an event girl. After two hours no mention of that this time.

Has nobody landed a girl yet?O.o

ava0.png
image.png.65f22ed2998a652112110df5d1ec7026.png

I got Lilith just 1 hour after the event started but i posted her on discord instead of here she is epic Know-how .

Edited by natstar
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, gnome said:

Anyone else getting an unnamed November event in the Harem filter? Clarisse and Shadow Astis are the only two girls who show up in it.

Mission event girl revival it seems but they should be adding more girls to the event.
image.png.d3d5e3d734974296a9fb0efd40fce25a.png