Is there any topic to discuss Test Server changes? If only just to give feedback about it...

For exemple, I dont like that orange colour in the wins message...

Another thing that bothers me is:1841356519_SemTtulo.thumb.png.50b24b0995048e51acdbf7e60c4f9089.png

As you can see in Explorer (yes, I use explorer for HH, because nobody uses it and wont see the browser history...) the "OK" is misaligned, either in fights or missions.

Another thing is:1188102097_SemTtulo2.thumb.png.c8546f0ec51ef511dd6fe625e49c26d0.png

I dont if it just me, but in the Explorer browser there isnt a country button in leaderboard both in main and test server...

(Feel free to move this to an more appropriate thread if there is)

2 hours ago, TheMadaFucker said:

Is there any topic to discuss Test Server changes? If only just to give feedback about it...

For exemple, I dont like that orange colour in the wins message...

Another thing that bothers me is:1841356519_SemTtulo.thumb.png.50b24b0995048e51acdbf7e60c4f9089.png

As you can see in Explorer (yes, I use explorer for HH, because nobody uses it and wont see the browser history...) the "OK" is misaligned, either in fights or missions.

Another thing is:1188102097_SemTtulo2.thumb.png.c8546f0ec51ef511dd6fe625e49c26d0.png

I dont if it just me, but in the Explorer browser there isnt a country button in leaderboard both in main and test server...

(Feel free to move this to an more appropriate thread if there is)

The new won thing is not working yet.
It's working great on my laptop, bu on a phone it's completely botched.
If you want to report it as a bug, you'll have to scroll all the way down on the main page of the forum.
There's a hentaiheroes betatest section there, where you can report test server bugs and feedback.

1 minute ago, Kamira said:

Are we sure it's the last 15 that get's demoted?, I was 86 of 101 people last time and I still stayed in my current rank.

1. 101
2. 100
3. 99
4. 98
5. 97
6. 96
7. 95
8. 94
9. 93
10. 92
11. 91
12. 90
13. 89
14. 88
15. 87

I hope that answers your question 🤔

Of course it get's harder the higher lvl you get. But I'm glad I can still do this:

453888040_stillgotit.PNG.12f6a0766bbbbd537010b897eb8f63cd.PNG

Wanted to post this earlier but I was kicked of the forum again. At least this time the workaround worked.

Thinking of creating a thread  'ping at Noaac'. Would be the 1st time creating a thread so I am a bit hesitant.

• Like 1

With the new display for a win on the test server, I'm keen to see if the drops have changed, but so far no luck to have found out.  I hope that lovely menacing shadow is not abandoned for some version of the Epic Pachinko win.  This has been my absolute highlight of the game.  Please don't spoil it by telling me!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

Thanks for that DH!

I'm a trained math teacher (gr 7+) and I'd never seen or heard that routine!  Which might beg the question - then what exactly did you do in Teachers' College? :)

You're welcome.

You should check him out on youtube. He is/was a math teacher as well, though my favourite song is 'poisoning pigeons in the park' which is more of an English teachers' song.

Thanks to Kinkoid for fixing a small problem. In the past getting enough XP to level up caused the level up notice to pop-up immediately stepping on the notice of whatever you just did.

Now the level up notice doesn't appear until after the message saying you got xp for whatever, completing a daily mission or winning a battle, is closed. It's a small thing but good job. 🤸‍♂️ (I couldn't find an Emoji for congratulations so I went with cartwheels) 

• Like 1

A new calendar has been added for december in announcements, the regular event starting tomorrow will be only 12 days instead of 14 as before, the presumably revival events will have 5 days instead of 4, and there will be another event of 4 days, probably for a new legendary girl.

Christmas 2018 Event
From the 1st up to the 13th of December (5 AM GMT+2 to 5 AM GMT+2)
Classic event, six new girls will be present in the game: 5 girls in Pachinko, 2 of which captured by the villains and 1 girl will be in daily missions.

5 Days Event
From the 14th up to the 19th of December  (5 AM GMT+2 to 5 AM GMT+2)

4 Days Event
From the 20th up to the 24th of December (5 AM GMT+2 to 5 AM GMT+2)

5 Days Event
From the 25th up to the 30th of December (5 AM GMT+2 to 5 AM GMT+2)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jelom said:

A new calendar has been added for december in announcements, the regular event starting tomorrow will be only 12 days instead of 14 as before, the presumably revival events will have 5 days instead of 4, and there will be another event of 4 days, probably for a new legendary girl.

Christmas 2018 Event
From the 1st up to the 13th of December (5 AM GMT+2 to 5 AM GMT+2)
Classic event, six new girls will be present in the game: 5 girls in Pachinko, 2 of which captured by the villains and 1 girl will be in daily missions.

5 Days Event
From the 14th up to the 19th of December  (5 AM GMT+2 to 5 AM GMT+2)

4 Days Event
From the 20th up to the 24th of December (5 AM GMT+2 to 5 AM GMT+2)

5 Days Event
From the 25th up to the 30th of December (5 AM GMT+2 to 5 AM GMT+2)

Anyone else remember when we were complaining about having to do 2 events in a month for back to back months?