1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Hiiiiiii @brassygirl
Happy new year to the lovely creator of this thread.

Also, happy new year to everybody else too 🤣

oYes, To All, Happy New 2019

hehehe!  TY for the kind greeting!!  This is going to be a wonderful year.  

In HH we see many great changes.  What a pleasure to see this together.  Years from now, we will look back & know this is something special.  You know-Level 20,000 w/a virtual harem!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Arvelak said:

Pretty much every year their is a person in my neighborhood that sets off a few fireworks like 3 or 4 hours before midnight on new year's eve. I always wonder whether they are too impatient to wait another few hours, or if they are afraid that later in the night some dude would try calling the cops for a noise violation? 🤔

Be glad it's just at a few hours before midnight.
I live in a city in a country where apparently everything goes with respect to fireworks.
They start around 2 weeks prior to new year's eve with just the occasional bang on random moments of the day.
Then when december 31st is coming closer, the bangs become more frequent, only to start going crazy around noon on december 31st.
Around 5 pm most people already go nuts, and this last to about 5 am on january 1st, without a moment of rest in between.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tommy55 said:

I got Shina up to 5* and she has some pretty nice affection scenes and a nice payout.

Gratz, and you will be needing that payout soon :). Wont be upgrading her that quickly myself tho

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arvelak said:

Pretty much every year their is a person in my neighborhood that sets off a few fireworks like 3 or 4 hours before midnight on new year's eve. I always wonder whether they are too impatient to wait another few hours, or if they are afraid that later in the night some dude would try calling the cops for a noise violation? 🤔

maybe he's doing an early fireworks for little children that have to go to bed? i know some people doing it. and also in sydney there's rather big fireworks for children a few hours before midnight.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Happy new Year Everybody. And a healthy 2019.

P.S. In this tiny country with 17 million ppl they shot over 70 million euros worth of fireworks.💥

Happy New Year! May this New Year bring You all lots of joy, prosperity and alot Girls for Your Harems! 😎👍

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

I wish a Happy Screw Year to everyone, AKA "panda hippo gnu deer".

Also, regarding a (justifiably closed) conversation Brassy had elsewhere...Boy, that escalated quickly! 😀

hahaha. Hey that did take off on us didn't it!!?  I love your Will Ferrel link-  so funny!  Can you help me find one to send back to you?  -smiles-

That guy figures I'ms BS-ing about contacting Iranian leadership:  he can't even do that in his country. 

I may have reacted the same.  I didn't think it through very well.  My fault for "over sharing"   Have I ever done that before???  hahaha.  Never!!   Or Never again anyway.  

Thanks again for your kind holiday greetings!!.  2019 can be a great year for all of us:  one we really appreciate & remember.  lvl 400 please!!  Onward.  Upward.

brassy

CRAP!

I'm getting so sick and tired of this:

New opponents in 17 minutes....... wait a minute.. It was new opponents in 17 minutes, 17 minutes ago. This ffing game is freezing up again. This happens on a daily basis now. And only this game!!

It usually is the forum first, but not always. It started when clubs were introduced.  Something nothing has been done about ever and the problems pertain. Meanwhile I am losing cp and contests because of this "beep beep beep".

Besides the patches and the ever ongoing 'quality of communication' from kinkoid about them, this is really pissing me off. I'm sry, I normally am not as salty as this (read back any posts) but every one has his limits.

And mine just burst!

{bursting limits? I must not be thinking straight. I probably am not. Worse, I don't care anymore. Apres moi, la deluge}

Grrrr! <-- I am angry

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

so karole finished. never will hit her again :D: gift reward is such a pain in the ass. dont need more gifts anyways. got enough from the market

Wow, those rewards are crap even at lvl 300 😆 Did you get some legendary gifts at least?

A couple of hours ago I was tracking for 1st place in my "All shall fear your skills" contest. The key word is was. Someone had their points jump by 140,000 (or 700 x Roko) to come out of nowhere and lap the field about 5-times over.

I knew that there were lots of paying players but I didn't realize just how much some people choose to pay!  Wow, I'm...impressed?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

A couple of hours ago I was tracking for 1st place in my "All shall fear your skills" contest. The key word is was. Someone had their points jump by 140,000 (or 700 x Roko) to come out of nowhere and lap the field about 5-times over.

I knew that there were lots of paying players but I didn't realize just how much some people choose to pay!  Wow, I'm...impressed?

The word you are looking for is perplexed, I think.
I see nothing impressive there, just someone going crazy.

• Like 1

Two of the people I constantly fight in the arena, use between 400000 to 90000 kobans on Roko refills every week in order to get money for 10x GP spins, so they can always have up to date mono legendaries of their specialy. Crazy is an understatement when it comes to certain top 10 all time mojo standing players. 🙄

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Mez said:

Two of the people I constantly fight in the arena, use between 400000 to 90000 kobans on Roko refills every week in order to get money for 10x GP spins, so they can always have up to date mono legendaries of their specialy. Crazy is an understatement when it comes to certain top 10 all time mojo standing players. 🙄

spart.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1