hc 4th spin
charm 10th spin
harmoney 25th spin
charm 29th spin
kh 33th spin
hc 35th spin
hc 49th spin (same slot like the first item)
charm 56th spin
hc 59th spin (same slot like 2nd hc item)
harmoney 61th spin
charm 71th spin
harmoney 74th spin
hc 83th spin
kh 85th spin
kh 94th spin

----------------------

i think it were 96 spins in total

Edited by BananaJoy
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Gambit126 said:

Relatively even distribution, except of course what I assume are rainbows for the rest.  They really need to improve that.

ofc rest were rainbows. and drop rate over 50% is really bad thing. but on the other hand kk value all legendary the same and thats not really the case. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

ofc rest were rainbows. and drop rate over 50% is really bad thing. but on the other hand kk value all legendary the same and thats not really the case. 

Correct you are.  Any but the mono stat class legendary equipment have little to no value except early on, when you hardly ever get them at all regardless of type.

15 hours ago, Gambit126 said:

Definitely a problem that needs to be addressed and sooner than later.

I just happened to get a leg item in arena daily quests for a slot I needed to fill but ofc it was rainbow.

Too many levels and items having random stats.

Even when you finally reach level 400 you still have to upgrade your items due to the random stats.
Reducing experience from arena (you use to get 20 experience per win which is why some people out leveled others and then could fight bots that could not fight back for more exp)
They reduced mission and league exp as well and also back when level 40 was the cap you could get exp from fighting villains.

2 minutes ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

I'm curious about how people handle this situation...

An epic monostat showed up in the Market.  It was only 5 points better than the item I already had (2 level improvement).

Do you spend the money for a meager 5 points or save the money?

FWIW, I let it go. 

I don't think you'll find someone who will buy it, unless you are at very low level.

38 minutes ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

I'm curious about how people handle this situation...

An epic monostat showed up in the Market.  It was only 5 points better than the item I already had (2 level improvement).

Do you spend the money for a meager 5 points or save the money?

FWIW, I let it go. 

for only 5 points - definatly not. at least it should be 50-80 points improvement that i would spend cash for it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jelom said:

You are actually bragging instead of complaining, isn't it?

Honestly, seen through the eyes of a newb, I came to believe that one of the main purposes of this thread (and many others) was to brag. {shrug}  You mean it isn't? 😕  I've been doing it wrong? :P 

Edited by ZackMacKenzie

I'm enjoying / not enjoying the vagaries of the RNG. I got Titania from Silvanus yesterday, and I still haven't gotten anything from Donatien.  Edwarda is still holding on to one of her girls, too.

Doesn't really matter much — we get them all eventually.  Sooner just means a tiny bit more income.

• Like 1