5 minuti fa, 430i ha scritto:

I dont know when exactly the revivals will happen - this is not available in the game. What I can tell you is that actually 3 revivals are now planned - Nike, Radka and now Golden Lupa. All 3 revivals have sequential event identifiers, which might mean that they will happen one after the other, but that is not certain. What seems to be apparent now is that they must be deliberately skipping Level Up Red

Oh, so they could very well be february, march and april MDRs.

OK, so data suggests we officially restarted the cycle of revivals, with no Bunny's Mom revival in the foresseable fututre, at least until we won't reach again her turn in ~20 MDRs or so (unless unpredictable chaos is the path KK chose, which wouldn't surprise me that much, to be fair, especially after they chose to stop publishing those lovely calendars), and no Red, too. Have I understood that right?

13 minutes ago, Antimon said:

They don't normally have data in the code that goes much past a Month ahead so March and April would be a stretch

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Antimon said:

The never schedule events months in advance, so I suspect all 3 MDRs will happen within the next month, after orgy days most likely.

And no, no Red unfortunately.

• Thanks 1

It looks like the quick update to Nutaku didn't work out.
HH and CxH are already working, but there is a plug hanging on the nutaku.

image.thumb.png.86275b048635b5d257d56b6c9da0d7fc.png

EDIT: now it works

Edited by Alander
now it works

@Vovantillo Only post Gift-Codes in the Gift-Code Channel! If you have questions you can ask here or open a thread in Q&A section if the topic is not important enough to justify an extra thread.

To your question how long Gift-codes will be active: Only for a short time - KK doen't tell how long they will last. From former experience it's expectable that a code, who is related to an event will be active the same time like the event, all others ca. 24h. It's allways the best to use a code shortly after he was released.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I chose to see 5 stars Legendary girls that I have 1-99 shards of (on CxH but it doesn't matter), but it shows me all the legendary girls (with 1-99 shards)...

Can't it handle 3 conditions?
Should I post it in the bugs section?

13 minutes ago, OmerB said:

I chose to see 5 stars Legendary girls that I have 1-99 shards of (on CxH but it doesn't matter), but it shows me all the legendary girls (with 1-99 shards)...

The search bugs out when you also search for both 1-99 and 9 shard legendary girls. This new harem change is straight up garbage

• Like 2

On 1/25/2024 at 10:49 PM, 430i said:

This new harem change is straight up garbage

Signed 👍

Scrolling through the girls first time takes ages, as it has constantly to load the next bunch.
The yellow collect all button doesn't count down the money, if you collect them by yourself.
For me it looks like this, I have to scroll in every direction to get the full menu.

image.thumb.png.e20469cabec4d410c9fdad77e7b4af0e.png

And of course as @renalove predicted, the beloved Harem++ doesn't work completely, my new Club Champion Girl does not appear in the Harem, she is still shown with 85 shards.

Collecting money seems to work and other stuff also, let's see how long.

----

Mod-Edit: Content moved to "New Feature: The Labyrinth..." Thread.

>> edit by Der DinX: Content from quotes linked to this post can be found here. << 

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 3
  • Hug 2

On 1/26/2024 at 9:53 AM, garadron said:

good news about the roles, they're out of PvP

Thank God. Honestly looking at the first survey they made about roles I'd probably prefer for that feature to never see the light, even in labyrinth, but it very clear it will hit us like a truck no matter what. At the very least the PvP is spared from the super bug fiesta those roles will bring upon us.

Mod-Edit: Content moved to "New Feature: The Labyrinth..." Thread.

I would say: yes. You can get the Girl only out of Mythic Pachinko (Office Kioko is the other MyP exclusive) and with 802 Girls in the MyP Pool the chance to get her in the Rotation isn't hughe.

On the other side depends it on your Pachinko situation too - How much Girls from EpP are left, how much of the 14 older LD Girls have you gotten and how much MyPx3 and MyPx6 Orbs have you storaged?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

I would say: yes. You can get the Girl only out of Mythic Pachinko (Office Kioko is the other MyP exclusive) and with 802 Girls in the MyP Pool the chance to get her in the Rotation isn't hughe.

On the other side depends it on your Pachinko situation too - How much Girls from EpP are left, how much of the 14 older LD Girls have you gotten and how much MyPx3 and MyPx6 Orbs have you storaged?

Older LD girls,since harem page are bugged to me, i think i have 5, and i have 28 x3, and 35 x6 Mythic orbs.

I already play 35x1 MP, but no luck, but on the last CCbC i get 2 girls with 1xMP orbs, since its only 2 exclusives, but not strong, i'm in doubt.

EDIT: Yes, i get her in 7 x6MP, and decide to use last to get Sprimg Lola too.

Edited by Marc121212

You have ca. 10 Girls in x3/x6 Orbs lay around. Only 16 girls (14 older LD Girls and the 2 MyP-only Girls) are avalaible from MyP, the other near 790 Girls have another way to get.

Sure, the last decision is yours and it depends on your goals ingame if it's worth at the end, but to me, after I like Gwenaelle and Lola...

Perhaps another thing that can make it easier for you to decide:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Shaman-Gwenaelle

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Spring-Lola

• Like 1

A girl that shouldn't be recognizable in the Harem at the moment.

Seems that the Harem-update made some Girls visible who aren't meant to be visible for all (like a Patreon Girl, future girls for some features and so on). It's reported to KK.

• Thinking 1

Mod hat on:

@Der DinX @Antimon @hihi1237823 @HentaiGuru

I moved the your (Parts of) Posts who were related to The Labyrinth to the proper Thread. Even Chit-Chat is a multiple theme thread, please try to post content who is related to a specific theme we have a sperate Thread for at this place and not here. It's more easy to find theese informations if they are at one place.

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • uwu 1

5 hours ago, CuminJutsu6 said:

Чувак, я случайно нажал кнопку 100 миллионов, когда мой телефон зависал в приложении, в результате чего было потрачено 200 миллионов, а я даже не занял первое место в этом конкурсе. 

image.png.93c969f3575d003520bdec2253e86576.png

It was necessary to lose a couple more hundred million and then the victory would definitely be yours. So be content with what you have. With such spending by my opponents, I simply give up the race and throw a couple of million on seedlings.))) And all this because of some 120 kobans. Yes, I don’t understand this. Perhaps when I have 3-5 billion, I will be able to afford such expenses, but will this ever happen, given my expenses.))) In the meantime, I can only sympathize with you.

1 hour ago, Vovantillo said:

It was necessary to lose a couple more hundred million and then the victory would definitely be yours. So be content with what you have. With such spending by my opponents, I simply give up the race and throw a couple of million on seedlings.))) And all this because of some 120 kobans. Yes, I don’t understand this. Perhaps when I have 3-5 billion, I will be able to afford such expenses, but will this ever happen, given my expenses.))) In the meantime, I can only sympathize with you.

Ah no unfortunately that was all my money, I would have lost more if I had more 100 mils to lose :P

I myself was planning to drop like a 10 mil just to be in the top 15. Yeah I didn't wanna drop 500 mil to win like the people in my bracket did :|

• Like 1