But... if being online when your boosters expire prevented your stats from getting updated, then we would almost never see anyone with actually unboosted stats. I mean, if you're right there when your boosters expire, chances are you will renew them in a matter of minutes, right?

We regularly see people showing no detected boosters (by the game itself) and correctly unboosted stats (by the sim, script or observation) for hours on end. Ah... Okay, I've just proved my own point wrong. ^^ Should have considered I'm tired as hell before typing this....

Okay, so this would make sense for players we see without boosters and with unboosted stats. But not really for players we see with "phantom boosters", though? And we do see a lot of them too. If you need to be online for your stats not to be updated when your boosters expire, and if as soon as you equip new ones they correctly show up on the league page... Then someone staying with phantom boosters for hours would have to be either super casual (didn't even notice or care their boosters expired) or super hardcore, as in they know about this and they use it to their advantage. Either to cut down on booster costs (effectively extending the duration) or perhaps even more importantly, to lure some opponents who trust the icons a bit too much and don't double-check stats into attacking them?

Unless you mean the exact opposite, and phantom boosters appear when someone is NOT online at the time their boosters expire. This would explain frequent phantom boosters as we observe, but not really players who show no boosters and actually have no boosters, phantom or otherwise, though.

Il y a 16 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

Yeah, and considering most top 4 contenders in D3 use LM most of the time by default

I knew I was special. Glad to learn I'm not part of the most top 4 contenders in D3. 😜

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

I knew I was special. Glad to learn I'm not part of the most top 4 contenders in D3. 😜

You're obviously not your average top 4 contender. Can't be The One and also just one of the guys. ^^

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Unless you mean the exact opposite, and phantom boosters appear when someone is NOT online at the time their boosters expire. This would explain frequent phantom boosters as we observe, but not really players who show no boosters and actually have no boosters, phantom or otherwise, though.

I also thought about this and this and have contradicting arguments for both possibilities:

• Someone who is online should usually recognise that boosters expire, hence reboost soon. I don't think that there are many or any who know and trust about this bug, as it is even just a rough idea among us more dedicated players. But it is probably only 50% of the cases I observed that players reboosted before stats finally dropped. And many of them reboost after a longer time, which is unlikely to be within the same session. So this is more an indication that stats remain boosted when players are offline.
  • On the other hand, I have the impression that it is especially the stronger opponents whose stats remain boosted, while the weaker ones mostly have their stats dropped immediately. And I would expect the stronger opponents to also care more about their boosters, hence be online more often when they expire. I sometimes also have the impression that, when the new boosters show up, the timer is shorter than it should be, based on the last time I checked, but not 100% sure. In some cases (not always) it could be the case that the stats remain boosted because the player did actually reboost already, but for some reason the indicator is not shown yet.

There might be also a difference between an active session, i.e. at least one client is not logged out, and a player being actually online. The sessions remain active for some hours, so probably the bug triggers when a session is still active while the player is offline 🤔.

I will check my defensive stats in league tomorrow, when boosters expire. If I see them remaining boosted there as well, then we know what is true, and maybe I can further check whether they remain boosted when navigating around a little, close the browser window, or log out.

EDIT: And as of the previous posts: I also think that snapshots are currently updated when:

• Players visit any team selection or edit page (no matter whether league, season or pantheon)
  • Players reboost
  • In ~50% of cases, possible with above condition/limitation: when boosters expire
  • And still every 6 hours, but then incorrectly, with the first season girl gear applied to all girls
Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tom208 said:

nothing better than snacking a late and cheap top4 for basically free :P

(yes.. I thought I fucked mine up this week :P )

• Haha 2

il y a une heure, Horsting a dit :

Someone who is online should usually recognise that boosters expire, hence reboost soon.

If my pvp bar is empty or I don't have any opponent to fight now, I see no reason to reboost immediatly.

Il y a 1 heure, Horsting a dit :

And as of the previous posts: I also think that snapshots are currently updated when:

• Players visit any team selection or edit page (no matter whether league, season or pantheon)
  • Players reboost
  • In ~50% of cases, possible with above condition/limitation: when boosters expire
  • And still every 6 hours, but then incorrectly, with the first season girl gear applied to all girls

I agree with you about your 3 first bullet points.
About the 4th one, in my opinion, the snapshot is about every hour for a player (no global snapshot). That's why stats are finally updated even when they are not as soon as boosters expire.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

And again I go far off topic with this post, but I think it is indeed interesting in what state of mind the devs sometimes seem to be.

First remember this announcement in Trans PSH Patch Notes:

image.thumb.png.888019ab85a649b00eba075561d35dcb.png

After two weeks the first PoV was over, but there was no new run.

And now I just noticed this:

image.png.7aeb400d8cae9584f3293c33aafcecde.png

It is always nice to have some consistancy all over the games, makes it so easy to keep track of all the ongoing stuff. 🙄

• Haha 3
  • Thinking 1

On 08.01.2024 at 11:29, Master-17 said:

...I will stop actively participating in activities and, at most, will come in from time to time and follow the development of the plot in the story...

I understand and accept, I’ve been in this game for 4.5 months and already understand that I’m spending too much time on a dummy. I previously played other multiplayer browser games and made the same difficult decision for myself. And all because of the monotony and lack of feedback - the player-developer. Therefore, I only play free2play games, so that when I leave I don’t regret the money spent, in addition to the time spent, attention, and this is all our energy. Although money is also our energy, to get it we spend a lot of energy. So, my friend, just kill it, and don’t even come in, otherwise you will 100% return to the game and everything will return to its place. And you will hate yourself even more for your weak will and character. Good luck in life and don't regret anything. You're doing everything right. Listen to your heart and live in harmony with it.

• Like 1
  • Juicy peach 1

9 hours ago, Vovantillo said:

Listen to your heart and live in harmony with it.

This was an inspiring post, and pretty clear even though I know it was translated automatically (bots are getting better at it).

I'm also glad to see you've fixed the setting issue you had and the quotes in your posts are no longer translated to Russian automatically.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2024 at 12:09 AM, Tom208 said:

If my pvp bar is empty or I don't have any opponent to fight now, I see no reason to reboost immediatly.

Ah right, makes sense. I personally still reboost immediately for defence purpose, and since I never lack boosters now that Chlorella is quite competitive. But if you are (do not need to) min-max, makes sense to wait until you actually (can) attack someone.

On 1/13/2024 at 12:09 AM, Tom208 said:

About the 4th one, in my opinion, the snapshot is about every hour for a player (no global snapshot). That's why stats are finally updated even when they are not as soon as boosters expire.

I sometimes wait for more than 2h for stats to be updated. Also on blessings reset, it takes more than an hour for all players to (all remaining ones together) have the new blessings applied to their team. So I am quite sure it is still the old snapshot times. But I did not further verify this or tried to narrow those times down. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Karxan said:

OD, DDoubleDDate, SM & a Boss Bang...  i'm too tired to even...

'm a gonna stretch my legs, have breakfast ...  maybe start threads for CXH before bed, or after...

For DD and SM we can keep using the old threads. As for DD and OD, most veteran players (like myself) have already got all of the girls. So you can rest a bit more... :)

We can have one big thread on CxH for all Boss Bang events! 😃

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

For DD and SM we can keep using the old threads. As for DD and OD, most veteran players (like myself) have already got all of the girls. So you can rest a bit more... :)

We can have one big thread on CxH for all Boss Bang events! 😃

would ya believe i was too tired to remember?  😅

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vovantillo said:

Is this a glitch or is this normal???

Perfectly normal (rare but entirely possible, and it happened to most players at least once or twice). Random is random.

• Like 1

Less than 1.5 months have passed, and they again launched a comeback with the same girl who was in the comeback on November 27-29, 2023. Are there really no other girls left who could be brought back and who have not yet appeared in the comeback?

image.thumb.png.528415758d200a34f8f31ef5969470ae.png

• Like 1

I hope we still get the Bonus items for the shards above 100 we already had.

image.png.0276c49664c4d0b556cc788768e6bb8d.png

But this is again that I noticed, the missing animation of overspent shards being converted to I guess flowers it was? (130Aff i think.)

First seen it on mobile and just thought it is only not displayed there, but yet again the same on PC.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Vovantillo said:

Less than 1.5 months have passed, and they again launched a comeback with the same girl who was in the comeback on November 27-29, 2023.

You must be confusing her with someone else.

EDIT: Nope, my bad. Kinkoid somehow managed to make duplicate revivals for this one and the next one for some reason. The text below is still technically correct (including the fact that CbC is still 2+ years behind the original Seasons and PoAs), but I missed your point (and didn't look close enough at your screenshot), @Vovantillo. My bad. Thanks @mdnoria & @Yamiray for clarifying.

---

This is the Samane variant that was one of the two girls in December 2021's Season. Prior to that, they have revived the 4 girls from the extra December 2021 PoA (in last week's CCbC), and before that the ones from November 2021's PoA. After that they should follow with the other Dec 2021 season girl next week, followed by girls from the regular Dec 2021 PoA.

Check the wiki if in doubt:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Frosty-Samane

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Events

There's still over 2 years worth of Season and PoA to revive.

Edited by DvDivXXX
my bad
  • Like 1

il y a 29 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

You must be confusing her with someone else.

I think he is right. Check the date of his screenshot (in the windows taskbar, also it's a claim reward and the first day is not done yet for current CbC).

And the girl icon matches the current one :

image.png.b60a8fba6294cab23b14eda349cce4de.png

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

3 hours ago, Vovantillo said:

Less than 1.5 months have passed, and they again launched a comeback with the same girl who was in the comeback on November 27-29, 2023. Are there really no other girls left who could be brought back and who have not yet appeared in the comeback?

This one and the next one are odd. This one was first on CbC 89 and now 95. The next CbC 96 is set for Cheer Ruriko who was just in CCbC 3 on 2023-12-25. seems to go back to normal after that. I have not idea why CbC 95 and 96 are set with repeat girls.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And I was already wondering why I already have a CbC girl for the first time. Strange, I thought this would be in strict chronological order of past PoA/seasons, like PoG and LD revival.

Speaking of PoG: For the first time, I do have the bonus path girl Shichi already, which was my first LC and, IIRC my first L5. Hence for the first time, I can safe those 5400 kobans. And checking the wiki, it will remain like this now (including the free path girl) for the next months, until PoG caught up with LC. I guess such did not happen in the past yet. Is there any info/plan about how PoG continues after that? Start from first LC as re-revival?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Speaking of PoG: For the first time, I do have the bonus path girl Shichi already, which was my first LC and, IIRC my first L5. Hence for the first time, I can safe those 5400 kobans. And checking the wiki, it will remain like this now (including the free path girl) for the next months, until PoG caught up with LC. I guess such did not happen in the past yet. Is there any info/plan about how PoG continues after that? Start from first LC as re-revival?

who knows, they seem to like to change patterns at a whim, CH does not even use this pattern. for them its 1 LC girl and 1 LD girl. So they may just change the pattern so it never catches up.

• Like 1