11 hours ago, CuminJutsu6 said:

I myself was planning to drop like a 10 mil just to be in the top 15. Yeah I didn't wanna drop 500 mil to win like the people in my bracket did :|

Yes, you expected to spend 10, but you still spent 210. Instead of once, you accidentally pressed the button twice for 100 million. This happens to me when I play in a half-asleep state and go into the astral plane for a moment and when I return with horror I discover that I did something that I shouldn’t have))) Everything is easier for me if I see that there are players who I’m ready to go to the end, I’m just leaving the race, especially since it doesn’t have any special meaning other than to amuse my sense of perception. I threw in a couple of million for starters and focused on something else.)))

image.thumb.png.7de1b37ae8406a793e60f98c18e0e6b3.png

16 hours ago, renalove said:

Who is she? 🤔

image.jpeg.4ee759e9ba9931edd271b56b72ee9a00.jpeg

At least this one looks like a legit girl to come. when I check the id to this one its all over the place

image.png.58b1bf58c4ff128f2fed46f38e9ea6fc.png
All of the Ico's are not set yet but if you check poses of the 0,1,2 and 4 images all have different girls with the 4 pose not even from this game

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3c8eb52f32ea99f9b3a2219a47b791e1.png

It seem that since there no longer using girlsDataList KK is not trying to hide things not realizing there are other ways they link up that we can see

3 hours ago, Vovantillo said:

Yes, you expected to spend 10, but you still spent 210. Instead of once, you accidentally pressed the button twice for 100 million. This happens to me when I play in a half-asleep state and go into the astral plane for a moment and when I return with horror I discover that I did something that I shouldn’t have))) Everything is easier for me if I see that there are players who I’m ready to go to the end, I’m just leaving the race, especially since it doesn’t have any special meaning other than to amuse my sense of perception. I threw in a couple of million for starters and focused on something else.)))

image.thumb.png.7de1b37ae8406a793e60f98c18e0e6b3.png

I dont like using the phone app, I prefer to just use my remote desktop, but yeah I was definitely on an astral plane tbh ;)

My brackets usually cap out around 40-45k points unless somebody stirs the nest early, which is what happened with me sadly. The incident happened with well over 6 hours left in the contest so people were bound to get riled up. 

Does anybody have any idea what happens to MDR next month? Will it be Bunny's mom or will they skip her

5 minutes ago, jelom said:

Well, karxan post could mislead some people so I though it was important to clarify things.

No Problem in generall. The only issue was, that it wasn't at the proper place and like I mentioned - it was more a "heat of the moment" issue from all of you three. Some clicks to move the posts around and it was done. I wrote the post more to inform where the posts were gone, than to make a big thing out of it. 🙂

• Like 1

Why are mythic spell books actually worse than encyclopedias and even books (for anything but M6)? Not only do they give less XP in these cases, but are also less flexible. E.g. I tend to level girls 1 level below next awakening when contests are about levels, or for DGs, and spend mythic books when contests are about GXP, to level those at 249 etc beyond the cap. That way I can awaken them multiple times on Tuesdays for CbC, which isn't possible with those spell books. Same with mythic lingerie vs bracelets and chocolates. They would need to raise the level caps/stars by 1-2 to be compatible.

However, does not matter much since until now I have only ever seen those in uninteresting shop bundles. Just now the mythic spell books in LR became reachable.

EDIT: Ah, or are the gems/Ymen required to actually awaken/upgrade the girl to level 350 resp. 2 stars included? Then it would be a different thing, of course.

Edited by Horsting

Il y a 2 heures, Horsting a dit :

EDIT: Ah, or are the gems/Ymen required to actually awaken/upgrade the girl to level 350 resp. 2 stars included? Then it would be a different thing, of course.

Indeed, no gems or ymens required with mythic spell books or lingerie.

Those items are ok only when they are free. Otherwise they aren't worth the price.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Can anyone tell me how the reset works in Seasons. I am currently at 12100 mojo so when the season ends will everyone be at 1000 mojo or the ones who have more mojo will be reseted to higher mojo count in new season?

8 hours ago, sopowolf said:

Can anyone tell me how the reset works in Seasons. I am currently at 12100 mojo so when the season ends will everyone be at 1000 mojo or the ones who have more mojo will be reseted to higher mojo count in new season?

Yes, you will start with a higher mojo after the season resets (the max mojotostart with is 2800 iirc).

BTW, What an efficient new mod we have here @bolitho76 😃

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 1

6 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Mod hat on:

@jelom @Karxan @Vovantillo

I moved posts of you from here to the relevant Thread "Crazy Cumback Contest 4". Please try to post in the relevant Threads. I know it's easy to use a false thread in the heat of the moment, but I know you all can do better 😉 Thanks!

Um, i thought it important enough to get the word out, for other players' benefit.  Since i made a post in that thread, am i now Double-Posted in that thread?

Edited by Karxan

8 minutes ago, Karxan said:

am i now Double-Posted in that thread?

Had oversaw that you had a mostly same post in the CCbC Thread. No worry! I hide one of the two. 😊

9 minutes ago, Karxan said:

Um, i thought it important enough to get the word out, for other players' benefit. 

Not totally wrong thought from you, but sometimes not the ideal way. No worry, I don't saw it as a bad move from your side so all is fine. 🙂

• Like 2

When I was collecting cash from the harem (on CxH and PSH), I accidentaly pressed the "collect all" button at the bottom (on mobile). Instead of asking me whether I'd like to spend the gold, the cash was collected (I didn't see if the gold was substracted, but I'm guessing that it was). So I lost some precious gold for miserable cash.
I checked, and my gold confirmation is on (so it should have asked me).

I don't know if I should send a ticket for this (what will they do?).

• Like 1

You can make a support ticket. It costs nothing and can help them fix the broken harem update...

Also came here to say that KK really want us to get these year 1 mythic girls lately...

I have some kobans left even after 2MD, LD and LR mega pass but I doubt everyone has.

• Surprised :O 1

Mod hat on:

@Vovantillo You're last posts used the cyrillic script - if it's only in a quoted part I don't mind, but it was also in your own comment. Theese ones can't be approve. You had proven that you able to use english and the latin script so please, take a little bit more effort so we can understand you (and I can approve your posts)! It would be sad if your effort to make posts and communicat with others have to stay hidden to not break the "english only" rule of this part of the Forum. Thanks!

Edit: After you edited your Post it's now apporved. Thanks for your understanding!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Vovantillo said:

Second repeat in a row in the Cumback Contests. Sadly.

Sad for some, very good for those who missed exactly this one in that CCC. The first time in forever one of those regular comebacks deliver a girl for me

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

On 1/25/2024 at 10:49 PM, 430i said:

The search bugs out when you also search for both 1-99 and 9 shard legendary girls. This new harem change is straight up garbage

Do you want to see something funny? The search filter actually works, but only if you apply the filters in the right order.

If you want to find all missing L5 legendary girls you can search two different ways:

• select 5* in Affection category, then Legendary in Rarity and at the end the x0 and x1-99 filters - this way the search is broken and you will see a bunch of random girls
  • select x0 and x1-99 first and then 5* and Legendary and then the filter works

Their developer team is such a joke

• Haha 1

i should also mention, the screens glitching when i get a new girl, so i can only get a screenshot about half the time since the last big update.  Thanks, Kinkoid!

I'm Officially starting my List Of Issues for in-game FEEDBACK...

• Like 1

The normal game search should also add, where from you can get this girl, if some shards still are missing.

This can be very helpful in the labyrinth. Sometimes the game suggest girls, that you also would get in the story mode. Or from the current POV/POG contest. So using coins for them would be a waste.

But if I use the game search the game displays the girls but do not tell me, where from i can get them. You have to scroll through the complete harem list and seek the girl, there it is mentioned the girls location. But this way of seeking takes lot of time and not really is fun.

• Like 3