23 hours ago, 430i said:

The guy is just incompetent - still refuses to admit that using <enter> to close the reward popups is broken: "we tested it and it worked", yeah right

What do you use the keyboard for?  I never used it in the game (besides on chat).

Are there any other shortcuts by using it?

Edited by OmerB

Post Moved to:

not feeling well today, so drowning my misery in ginger ale while farming points in HH's & CXH's monthly Seasonal event to get the 1st Girl.

Edited by Karxan
Post Moved to: Karxan's HH Harem

Due To site/page assets Loading Issues i've had since the beginning, i've made the habit of using the site URLs when i navigate the game.  When i use the Visit Site Links, i'll CUT the URL from the open tab/page, Close Tab, then Click Link, PASTING the URL into the new Tab opened by the Link, to quickly get back to where i was in that game.

Huge time saver, & is less buggy than keeping an old tab going.  Win-Win!

• Like 2

News from Discord:

image.png

Mod-hat on:

I splitted some Posts around the daily offer: "visit ..." to a new thread in Q&A after the discussion expanded and I think it's better to have the whole topic (with some nice informaions) in a seperate thread. So: if you wonder, where your posts are, take a look here:

• Thanks 3

Next seasonal event will revive the girls from Mounther Cumbath, except Empress Avaritia - the other three are marked for revival (which might explain why you dont get any details when you select them in the harem, but only the ones you dont have).

• Thanks 2

On 12/16/2023 at 9:30 AM, Tom208 said:

Am I drunk? 🙃

Hentai_Heroes_-_2023-12-16_15_29_37.thumb.png.e4e17b7d50ba853f865c63509c1eecb2.png

Possibly!  We may never know...   Have you been checked for Head Trauma?

On 12/20/2023 at 8:09 PM, Karxan said:

Wh- Whaaaaaaaaaaaa-----???

image.thumb.png.97cf4d30396861e30a0de7e8d8e5c7ad.png

On 12/21/2023 at 5:39 AM, holymolly said:

Yes.me too.. I wonder what you mean too 😛

i hit & passed the minor milestone of 450 Girls...

Another milestone i thought i posted but apparently not, is beating NarutoUzumaki in pvp, which i'm sure my MIA bud @Ravi-Sama would appreciate...

image.thumb.png.4863f2cc327e0386788f69e026a5900a.png

On 1/16/2024 at 12:28 PM, Varnart13 said:

I can't wait for a mythic Justine, her and geekette are my favorites

Those are nice choices!  Geekette is a Favorite of mine as well!

On 1/16/2024 at 12:46 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Both would be nice. I'd be particularly interested in a mythic Virginia myself, and there are still plenty of other characters who haven't had a mythic variant so far.

Holy The community is keeping a list of the most demanded ones somewhere. ^^

PS: Having said that, I really hope new mythics will be given to some of their top remaining artists, especially Venus and New Dude, rather than giving even more to Toon Dude now that Ben is gone. With VR Neono, we've had the least compelling art any mythic had so far. And also the least faithful to the character's usual looks, it's hard to even think of the characters in that series of drawings as the same ones from Digisekai.

On 1/26/2024 at 3:53 AM, garadron said:

good news about the roles, they're out of PvP

image.png.c0488eda222a0fe3a8a790ae5c656721.png

Also a new survey based on that: https://forms.gle/n8AnaigYkb9R1xty6

i had started Roles Survey but couldn't get past the ID# one, because it won't let you put in more than 1 #, which is stupid because Kinkoid gave me a different # in HH, CXH & PsH...

Lost Roles Survey when browser crash & never got back to it because i never got an answer on how to proceed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

personal update: Yesterday & Today i've not been able to play at all, due to issues on my computer.  I am attempting to rectify those issues & restart pc in time to play today.

i hope everyone is fine & doing well!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Juicy peach 1
  • GG 1

58 minutes ago, Karxan said:

i had started Roles Survey but couldn't get past the ID# one, because it won't let you put in more than 1 #, which is stupid because Kinkoid gave me a different # in HH, CXH & PsH...

You should use the ID from the game that feels most important to you (your "main" game). No need for all ID's.

• Like 3

On 04.02.2024 at 20:59, Horsting said:

Когда кто-то настаивает на том, чтобы получить девушку-MD в первый день без SP, чтобы выиграть DC с 1M%?  😂

image.thumb.png.b66916fc60dd1c298be64536ea2b2bd4.png

Today we have a similar story, someone clearly overestimated our capabilities and went into the dense layers of the atmosphere...)))

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Vovantillo said:

image.thumb.png.b66916fc60dd1c298be64536ea2b2bd4.png

Today we have a similar story, someone clearly overestimated our capabilities and went into the dense layers of the atmosphere...)))

Same story on my end, came out of nowhere in the last 30m so I guess they really wanted those 50 gems xD and -700 Kobans
image.png.e38464ca02f34a3ca0b93d34bb478a28.png

• Haha 1