Mod-hat on:

@Fallen42 Please post only Codes in the Gift-Code-Thread. For PSH we have a special Thread at "Off-topic" but there is the same rule: Only Gift-Code Postings are allowed. I added "giftcodes" to your post so it will stay understandable for the ones who read the post here.

• Like 2

The next two mythic revivals will be:

Spoiler

High Mage Arcana and Royal Housemaid (event number 342 and 343 respectively)

In general if you select a girl you dont have and it is not shown on the right hand side, then this means it is up for revival.

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

But Harem++ loading time has increased is a lot faster thanks to the required changes. I mean it was lightning fast before compared to the native harem, but also the background (and manual) data refreshing does now finish in a fraction of a second, instead taking as long as native harem load.

Edited by Horsting

18 minutes ago, Horsting said:

But Harem++ loading time has increased a lot thanks to the required changes.

For me it is actually the other way around - previously Harem++ was slow, now its loading instantaneous. Probably due to the fact that I play in incognito mode, so data was never cached.

8 hours ago, 430i said:

For me it is actually the other way around - previously Harem++ was slow, now its loading instantaneous.

Ah sorry, I wrote it misleadingly, with "increased" I meant "enhanced", i.e. harem++ now loads much faster for me, just like for you.

• Like 2

On 2/6/2024 at 8:43 AM, 430i said:

The next two mythic revivals will be:

Reveal hidden contents

High Mage Arcana and Royal Housemaid (event number 342 and 343 respectively)

In general if you select a girl you dont have and it is not shown on the right hand side, then this means it is up for revival.

I have 3 mythic girls not shown on the right , 3 revival?

About the less known clones, this is what the harem view looks like in the past few weeks on Horny Heroes and on MRPG:

image.thumb.png.6da5504f25a2b7b5cd8560bdde0403fe.png

I'm hoping that they'll fix it. Right now, collecting the cash from the harem is possible only with kobans, in the main screen. Also, for upgrading, leveling up, changing GG, skills, we have to do rely on navigating the "teams change" screen. From there, it's possible to get into a girl's screen, but it's much harder to find the girls that you want.

• Thanks 1
  • Hug 1

the gold card is 999 nutaku gold

season pass is 499

not sure how to calculate the value of PoV path, other than calculating nuban packs and the cheapest way to buy 600 nubans would be... 3000 nutaku gold

So yeah, it's a really good deal actually, I was just laughing about the "total normal price" being actually lower than the bundle price which would suggest that you should just go buy all of them separately

• Like 1

Probably they just took the numbers from .com and changed the symbol.
And somehow they lost the comma along the way. (Or the dot in this case.)

image.png.0ec9139566a86f9d5a7a983a3602d549.png

-----

By the way, has anybody ever seen all these stuff to buy in the shop at the "Normal Price"?

Because it is forbidden by law to constantly display reduced prices when they are actually the actual normal price.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Der DinX said:

Because it is forbidden by law to constantly display reduced prices when they are actually the actual normal price.

Well, the "normal price" is the theoretical price you'd need to pay if you bought all that stuff with kobans (refill, Pachinko rolls, marked etc), at the rate of the smallest (?) koban pack + a moreless consistent conversion factor for Ymen/gems/bulbs, like 1 gem = 2 kobans. This works out moreless in most cases I checked. E.g.

image.png.6ffc47ae17f0f026d81597a102a10a90.png

100*10.8+1,800+50*8*2=3,680 kobans value ~ 3,680 kobans*5€/600 kobans=30.67€ "normal price"

Or

image.png.cb8f1dd0dedd5d2f7d7443158c332457.png

40*60+55*10.8=2,994 kobans ~ 2,994 kobans*5€/500 kobans=24.95€ "normal price". However in this case, note that it still refers to the old 60 kobans per champion ticket price, while it was recently lowered to 30 kobans, and they forgot to update the bundles accordingly 😂. Reasonable would be of course to not manually calculate and hardcode those values in the shop, but calculating this based on the database which holds the true current prices or assigned values, used when buying refills/Pachinko rolls/tickets etc. But reasonable ...

Whether you'd really rate the value of e.g. a kiss as 21,6 kobans according to its refill price and Ymen as what they assigned (I forgot what the factor was) is of course another question, and depends on progress, or current situation/event etc. And some prices are and always were too high, like EvP compared to EP. But there is some logic and consistency (attempted), which is all that can be expected.

Edited by Horsting

I see it both ways. It's not okay to have the same item "on sale" all year long, because then it means it's not a discount but just a permanent decrease in price. At the same time, that's not exactly what they're trying to convey with all their "normal price" shenanigans: the idea is instead to show you the sum of the individual costs if you were to buy each part of a bundle individually, to justify how the bundle is cheaper than that. Technically it's not the "normal price" of the item they're selling but the "theoretical price" of its individual parts.

But yeah, there is something similar in most if not all F2P games with "micro" transactions. And this isn't the only one to have great value deals sitting next to terrible value deals and anything in between either. I think online gamers started evolving as a species with a natural selection for the trait that lets you ignore the PR BS and see the items in the shop for their true value as we can estimate it pragmatically for ourselves as actual players of the game in question.

Most offers in most games will almost always be a mixed bag of valuable stuff, decent stuff and mundane to useless stuff. We can see this at play on most reward tracks as well (although to be fair there's the deliberate tradition of putting a higher concentration of value at the very beginning of the track).

• Like 2

Well wait, what?

No I have to pay not only gold for collecting the money, but the money itself gets also subtracted?

image.png.408b140b3b300069383ea44e1ab3533f.png   Guess the Harem is really bugged to the ground...

(This was the result, after I collected some money in TPSH.)

• Haha 4

On 2/5/2024 at 6:43 PM, 430i said:

Not sure this will always be the case but looks like the reason this is happening is the sources data that would normal have all the events the girl was in are all being replaced with the new id that has not happened yet so its unable to find the last valid event to show the last seen event to show on the right side.

Spoiler

So sample for Radka you should normally find id's 173,227 and the upcoming 337. right now its showing 3 337's and without finding 227 its can't show the right side.

• Thanks 1

On 06.02.2024 at 09:43, 430i said:

Следующие два мифических возрождения будут:

Скрыть содержимое

Арканы Верховного Мага и Королевская Горничная (номер события 342 и 343 соответственно)

В общем, если вы выбираете девушку, которой у вас нет, и она не отображается справа, это означает, что она готова к возрождению.

The ones following Nike are not shown on my right, namely -

image.png.f40ffc9ead882084d87ff4bd75355737.png

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Well wait, what?

No I have to pay not only gold for collecting the money, but the money itself gets also subtracted?

image.png.408b140b3b300069383ea44e1ab3533f.png   Guess the Harem is really bugged to the ground...

(This was the result, after I collected some money in TPSH.)

That's an attractive offer, you should consider it very seriously 😂

Edited by OmerB
  • Haha 3

Anyone else having the same bug ? 

Spoiler

Capturedcran2024-02-08235025.png.c2d84e5bde82f6f93491b7d9db45a337.png

Hair color says Orange yet the GS3 is for blonde and Sady is listed as a blonde when using Harem filter.

Perhaps she has both hair color ? I never paid much attention.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod Edit: Spoilers
  • Like 1

Next Milestone on my way to the Endgame, the last Champion Girl from Visor just joined the Harem.

image.thumb.png.15485e4697fe5a98fe3774efb27572e7.png image.png.b6e06170e6dfdf14cb4b858677b49dd2.png

image.thumb.png.663fa3be29e95ff5b2af327bb9938c77.png

Finally I settled in D3, and with 3x Top 15 not that bad I'd say. 😉

Only 9 Levels missing to 500, three Girls at 750, guess I should prepare to join the Veterans. 😁

• Like 1
  • GG 7

image.png.fa4337b4e1765770f0c6c27084333c70.png

Apparently the MDR, scheduled for February 12-14, will be dedicated to Valentine's Day (although not everything is so clear about this holiday). Logically, it would be more fun and correct to launch a mythical girl at him - Undercover Valentina, at least by name)))similar.

image.png.96bbba0f003aa6135deb6f007f926603.png

But there will be a day and there will be food, as they say.

• Haha 1