On 2/8/2024 at 9:13 PM, bolitho76 said:

It's a known visual bug that at the moment every girl with double hair or eye colour have only one of the two displayed in the bio.

Excuse me for not keeping up with the bugs, and since it came up here I like to ask, is this a bug, will we get the our old hair and eye colors back or did they want to reduce that stuff, which would lead to some skills feeling misplaced

So far known it's only a visual bug that the second colour isn't shown. The data seems still intact and after the effects are like allways - like you can see the girl if you sort by the "hidden" colour or have the boost from the trait - it's really only a problem that the bio doesn't have access to all data it should have. The bio in the Harem only - not the other gamemechanics!

• Like 4

this week is too Damn Long.

about 5h before reset, i fell asleep as i was selecting a new track on my playlist.  woke up ≈40m to reset.

i panicked, rushed to do everything i could for my goals in HH, CXH, PsH, Test.HH...   Mistakes Were Made...

i'm gonna eat something & go to bed.

good night.

• Hug 4

@Karxan Seriously, don't take it too seriously, Buddy.

But I really know what you mean, as I also play four of these clones fulltime myself.
And I also often have done things without proper thinking, because of being tired or just having lost oversight of what to do where and when.
Really need to let go... (Yes, probably the both of us.)

• Like 6
  • Hug 1

[On Radka revival)]

10 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

I'm quite sure she was announced last night before I went to bed, but now it is gone.

8 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

The revival was present in the widget until around 11:30am CET but disappeared since.

Same as you, I don't know what to think of it.

It was announced on discord that it is moved to Feb 28th.

@bolitho76It might be a good idea to add a note on this to the locked months events topic.

Edited by bohammettuz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

It might be a good idea to add a note on this to the locked months events topic.

I will add the following screenshot after I send this post. Wasn't around for the last 3h so I couldn't inform you earlier:

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

48 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

It was announced on discord that it is moved to Feb 28th.

its a good thing, its still on test server in the same location as both Lilyn troll locations. it would have been much harder to get.

• Like 1

On mobile, about the revival, The widget appears until the last second, i dont read any message that was moved, but i have a feeling thats something is not right, and i dont equip a SP by Lucky. They could let send a mailbox message or simple remove on mobile too

1 hour ago, Karxan said:

A Wild Whale'don Apears!  It uses Mad Snipe!  It's super effective!

At least i didn't get booted from top 4!

1M GXP is nothing, no need to be a whale. During LC day 4, and in rare situations DC, I push up to 4M GXP in the last minutes, without ever buying (for real money) any book. And here you additionally get points for new girls and levels. This is why it is good to not stay at 4th position, but as you did on 2nd or 3rd (if 1st is too expensive), so snipers like me won't change something about your rewards 🙂.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

57 minutes ago, Horsting said:

1M GXP is nothing, no need to be a whale.

You may be right...  Whenever i get the 'Give Girls XP' Contests i go all in, but the higher my girls get, the faster i burn thru the 500K-1M GXP i've accumulated since the last one...

Karxan Edit: PsH, rare but relevant

image.thumb.png.a6dd361e35dbcb95aecbc4af5ee770f3.png

Edited by Karxan
PsH, rare surprise to be sure, but a welcome one!
  • Like 1

they should have told us before about RAdka.

i Changed all my game play for this revival. I gave up on the monthly event and legendary days For this revival.

at the end they changed it without noticing us in advance.

• Hug 6

Seems like end of the month will be expensive for some people. Mythic revival on 23-25., Mythic revival on 28.-01.03 and new mythic on 03.03.-06.03.

Thats 3 mythics in two weeks.

i Changed all my game play for this revival. I gave up on the monthly event and legendary days For this revival.

Things like that happen way to often in gaming in general

Edited by Magic1986
  • Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1

3 hours ago, Magic1986 said:

Seems like end of the month will be expensive for some people. Mythic revival on 23-25., Mythic revival on 28.-01.03 and new mythic on 03.03.-06.03.

Thats 3 mythics in two weeks.

Things like that happen way to often in gaming in general

5 hours ago, madahmed said:

Agreed, 1,000%.

BTW, for what its worth, Radka is on the Test server, on Ninja Spy & the other guy, Jackson's Crew.  Unsurprisingly, Jackson's Crew is the only Villain shown in event interface & there's still no selector.

might try for some test shards Later, if i can

• Like 2

il y a 1 minute, Karxan a dit :

Agreed, 1,000%.

BTW, for what its worth, Radka is on the Test server, on Ninja Spy & the other guy, Jackson's Crew.  Unsurprisingly, Jackson's Crew is the only Villain shown in event interface & there's still no selector.

might try for some test shards Later, if i can

She is hot.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Karxan said:

Whenever i get the 'Give Girls XP' Contests i go all in, but the higher my girls get, the faster i burn thru the 500K-1M GXP i've accumulated since the last one...

That's normal. There's a pretty massive difference between "give XP to the girls" and "level up a girl". The two can work together, but they're still very different (and you can't optimize both at the same time).

The higher the level, the more GXP it costs. So the most efficient way to play "level up a girl" is to rise up a bunch of girls from level 1 to level 250. That's very cheap in GXP (so it doesn't give much points for "give XP to the girls" tasks).

Just spending GXP as a task is best done by throwing a ton of large affection items I meant books* (GXP items) at one or a few "big girls" like Mythics or at least L5s (so it doesn't cost you an arm and a leg in gems in the process, saving up gems for "spend gems" tasks). Obviously, it's shit for "level up a girl" tasks, though: you're paying a ton per level in that situation.

---

Yeah, Radka is hot as hell. I want to grab her regardless because she's one of only a handful of M6s I'm still missing (and I've already been burned before, with the surprise, motherfucker!  out of schedule unannounced Nike MDR).

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Hug 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Just spending GXP as a task is best done by throwing a ton of large affection items at one or a few "big girls" like Mythics or at least L5s

Does using Affection Items generate GXP?  Is that what you're telling me?

✰  ✰  ✰

I've been focusing more on getting 5 Girls to 750, but alternating with Leveling the 1-250s.

Edited by Karxan
  • Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, Karxan said:

Does using Affection Items generate GXP?  Is that what you're telling me?

No, no, that's a blunder on my part. My bad! ^^ I meant to say books (GXP items), not gifts (affection items). Good thing you've asked, because I only noticed my error when I read your post.

• Like 2