What about them?

There is a image.png.5b4a1383bea97c8b838fa456d5409490.png , which isn't mythic anymore, but common now.

And there is the actual mythic image.png.537ae2cb966baaee21394038b3699d59.png, who is basicly the same as the previous one, just with a little makeover.

Everything else should be to find here:

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Oh thanks for the links, and my bad i should have been more specific. I was just wondering what the circumstances were that caused them to remake her and then demote the original mythic girl to a common one and if this was an extraneous one time thing or will it happen with other mythic girls. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, CuminJutsu6 said:

Oh thanks for the links, and my bad i should have been more specific. I was just wondering what the circumstances were that caused them to remake her and then demote the original mythic girl to a common one and if this was an extraneous one time thing or will it happen with other mythic girls. 

It was a one-off thing. There were other mythics who had their art reworked or even partially remade, and it also led to a one-off gesture, but typically that meant one extra revival after the changes. So far, only MD Mala had this specific treatment of (most of) her old art being kept in the game by making an extra (free!) C5 out of it after the art changes.

Hopefully they'll get around to reworking MD Neono eventually. It's by far the weakest art quality of any Mythic we have, and also the least consistent with the previous incarnations of the character. I'm honestly puzzled that there wasn't a lot of complaints and no rework at all for that one, considering they've reworked far, far better art like the two Mythics the artist Venus got to handle when she was still around. Or Ben's MD Titania which was more than fine before the rework.

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1

Just the X. "Go!" just takes you to the monthly subscription page of the real-money shop.

They're still working under the amazing assumption that we are seeing ads when we're not paying for a monthly card, so they're trying to tempt those imaginary players without any ad-blocker on their browser with the "perk" of not spamming them with ad banners, basically. ^^

Ironically, this is the first somewhat intrusive popup I've ever seen in this game... But it's pretty harmless and I don't want to burst their bubble either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thinking 1

Hey, Mods & discorders!  Is there any Official Update on Fixing the Harems?  Seriously, my patience is running out...

I would have asked in the correct, designated thread, but i couldn't find it - i only found 3-5 Locked threads, & @DvDivXXX saying there is a correct thread, somewhere....

Please direct me to it/Link It?  Thx!

Well, for one there might be the Patch Notes, that state this:

image.png.a9369358ee973a34564271de4e3a9bbe.png

Don't know if this fixes one of your main issues.

Otherwise there might be Patch Notes Feedback / Discussion (linked the last Page so far).

Probably other threads also for specific occasions.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Probably other threads also for specific occasions.

Yup ( @Karxan you really suck at looking for threads, man... ^^ I mean I said there was already a thread in Bug Reporting, and it's right there on page one of that sub-forum...)

Also there's this near-dupe thread (but slightly different, so Bolitho left it open in its own right). And it's been mentioned on Discord too (and screenshots were posted somewhere on the forum, not sure where exactly though).

And no, it was a decent guess @Der DinX, but this hasn't been fixed yet so it's not listed in yesterday's patch notes, as they only list stuff there once it is fixed. But they're working on it.

And that's all I can say. Obviously they will let us know (or we'll simply notice) when they have a fix ready. Please be patient.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

And that's all I can say. Obviously they will let us know (or we'll simply notice) when they have a fix ready. Please be patient.

*trying*

until then 30-60 Error messages per hour is the new normal...

• Hug 2

Sometimes I'm really curious, what kind of shitty ancient equipment you are running, to have such problems with a pure Browsergame.

Don't know exactly how old my pc is, but I guess it could be about 10 years?

But it is still more than capable to deal with this game, and most of the inconvenient game error stuff is diminished by the scripts anyway.

So it is really rare, that I see Error messages, and if I just click them away, maybe reload the page.
Guess otherwise I wouldn't play 4 games of this mess. 🙄 🤪

• Like 2

On 2/16/2024 at 7:16 AM, Der DinX said:

Sometimes I'm really curious, what kind of shitty ancient equipment you are running, to have such problems with a pure Browsergame.

Don't know exactly how old my pc is, but I guess it could be about 10 years?

But it is still more than capable to deal with this game, and most of the inconvenient game error stuff is diminished by the scripts anyway.

So it is really rare, that I see Error messages, and if I just click them away, maybe reload the page.
Guess otherwise I wouldn't play 4 games of this mess. 🙄 🤪

hp hewlett packard, they were a quality brand in the 90s & 2000s, but got taken over by asshats that ruined the brand, making shit cheap & designed to fail.  There's tons of info easy to find now that consumers had to dig deeper for in 2016.  Basically they rope you in with a PC that works great - for One Year.  Then parts go to shit.  If you didn't get the Extended Warranty you're SOL...  (my pc should be 100% dead)

see

Design Obsolescence

Decline of HP

@Der DinX [sad truth] these browser games are the only things it can play...

that & web-based videos.

Edited by Karxan
(my pc should be 100% dead)
  • Hug 2

Il 6/2/2024 in 01:43 , 430i ha scritto:

In general if you select a girl you dont have and it is not shown on the right hand side, then this means it is up for revival.

Given this premise, am I right in saying we should expect in the next Mega event market the 4 girls from the infamous first Lusty Race, aka Mounther Cumbath, so Rubinn, Hayden, Empress Avaritia and Anat?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

38 minutes ago, Antimon said:

Given this premise, am I right in saying we should expect in the next Mega event market the 4 girls from the infamous first Lusty Race, aka Mounther Cumbath, so Rubinn, Hayden, Empress Avaritia and Anat?

Not quite - for whatever reason Empress Avaritia is not up for revival. And if I am understanding correctly the ingame data for Rubinn, she wont be revived as well. The other two - Anat and Hayden, as of now, will be revived.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

This is what the previous "world bundles" with a themed legendary hero gear and stuff have become, after GG was introduced. So everyone gets such when entering any new world, just with raising values and price with every world.

along with all the harem bugs, has anyone checked if girls that have 2 attributes for one trait (dual eye/hair color) are correctly counted towards gs3. 

For example Succusbus Abrael is shown if you filter for blue eyes but the info is not shown at her harem page. Wiki says she has golden and blue eyes.
image.thumb.png.4f53a1c1d7654dd959db1aadacd563f6.png

if she is in a team with a girl that benefits from blue eyes like bright agathe does she correctly give the bonus for the gs3? So do we have only a visual bug at harem page or is the bug greater?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, XXDongXX said:

along with all the harem bugs, has anyone checked if girls that have 2 attributes for one trait (dual eye/hair color) are correctly counted towards gs3. 

I think even before the harem bug the gs3 away went off eye color 1 not 2. not sure if that was by design or an error, so not sure what is considered correct. As for what is showing in harem now it only seem to be able to see eye and hair last entry, if there is 2 colors last one wins

eye_color1: "00F" <- Blue

eye_color2: "FD0" <- Golden

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yamiray said:

I think even before the harem bug the gs3 away went off eye color 1 not 2. not sure if that was by design or an error, so not sure what is considered correct.

To avoid confusion, that's true for which eye color the girl will give a buff to (if she's of the Dark or Red element and her own GS3 buffs one eye color). And I think it's a limitation they have either in their spaghetti code or their ravioli database, not "by design" so much as "by default".

That's not true of what eye color the girl can receive a buff for, though. A classic example would be Zorani:

image.png

Her own GS3 only buffs girls with Purple eyes, including herself, but she will still receive buffs other girls in the team give to either Green eyes or Purple eyes. Although it's not shown correctly on her Harem page right now due to the visual bug.

I think that's more or less the two things @XXDongXX was looking to confirm.

8 hours ago, XXDongXX said:

if she is in a team with a girl that benefits from blue eyes like bright agathe does she correctly give the bonus for the gs3?

That's a backwards way of phrasing it, but I get what you mean. Yes, MD Agathe's GS3 gives a buff to every member of the team with Blue eyes, which MD Abraël will receive.

And if you also have MD Claudia in the same team as them, then MD Abraël will receive both MD Claudia's buff to girls with Golden eyes and MD Agathe's buff to girls with Blue eyes, because she does have both attributes still. They're just not shown correctly on her Harem page due to bug that's indeed only visual.

image.png

Right now the visual bug in the Harem itself makes it the worst possible place to look up this type of info. The best in-game replacement would be the Team edit page for now, although of course it only has a few of the filters the Harem offers. At least with whichever of the scripts I have installed that provides the super useful summaries of a girl's attributes in visual tooltip form, as shown above.

Edited by DvDivXXX
phrasing
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 ore fa, 430i ha scritto:

Not quite - for whatever reason Empress Avaritia is not up for revival. And if I am understanding correctly the ingame data for Rubinn, she wont be revived as well. The other two - Anat and Hayden, as of now, will be revived.

Oh right, tbf I only clicked on Anat before asking this question. Even considering what we had in the past ME markets, I pretty much gave it for granted for all the four girls of a specific past mega event to appear there at the same time, so I didn't check Hayden and, more importantly, Empress Avaritia. 

My bad. Apparently I still have to learn to never make assumptions based on logic, when it comes to KK. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yeah, it's been the case so far and it makes sense and is tidy this way.

I wonder who they'll revive in the next ME Market next to the two LR#1 girls they've apparently picked to be revived without the two others. Maybe they'll mix and match to switch things up and we'll get 2 girls from one past ME and 2 girls from another past ME each time (and presumably slash hopefully the other 2 from the same two past ME in the next Market).

Well, that's a bummer 🙄

image.thumb.png.757ba02a71f467f083e34f22e1618b4d.png

Not sure what this should mean, but it happend twice, each time after collecting the second girl in pachinko.

As there is DP going on right now, I spent a few orbs on epic pachinko until I got a hit with two girls.
Clicked ok on the reward notification, first girl appeared, ok again, bonus girl appeared.
And as didn't want to "play again", I clicked ok to get back to main pachinko page.

Than this popped up, and after closing it the mythic pachinko was preselected. 😲

Very convenient, as I wanted to continue there anyways.
So I spent a bunch of mythic orbs, until another two girls pop up.
And here the same happens like before, only this time the great pachinko is preselected. 😲 🤔

Didn't get another hit at GP so far, so can't tell what will happen there.

---------

Ok it just happend the third time, now in GP and it jumped to equipment pachinko. 🤪

Edited by Der DinX
  • Hug 1

4 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Not sure what this should mean

Typically a delay or temporary disconnection from the server, and the game registering your click (or the DD trigger in this case) as if it had been requested twice.

It happens occasionally in other parts of the game too, although it's not as frequent as "you don't have access to this feature" and such (which is what you get when you're completely disconnected without any indication that it's the case until you click on something, then you get that popup and you have to log back in).

All only visual, thankfully. You still received the second girl each time, right?

Il y a 7 heures, Der DinX a dit :

Not sure what this should mean, but it happend twice, each time after collecting the second girl in pachinko.

Had the same happening to me after clicking ok after getting the 2 girls from mythic pachinko so I suppose it's a bug related to the reroll functionnality added recently when there is a double date and girls dropping.

Closing the error message brings you back to the pachinko home.

Il y a 2 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

All only visual, thankfully. You still received the second girl each time, right?

Yes :

image.png.ae92ae7f4ec4cda6f0b646a728b18343.png

Edited by mdnoria
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, mdnoria said:

I suppose it's a bug related to the reroll functionnality

Yeah, thought so too. It just never happend before in DP.

17 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

You still received the second girl each time, right?

Yes indeed, all 6 girls arrived safe and sound.

image.png.000d73386b06a9f1f2312f80eab407fe.png

------

This is what happens, when you click on "play again", after receiving the bonus girl.
So definitely some kind of bug.

image.thumb.png.1926fd95def2e194a6a983665dd9c5d1.png

Edited by Der DinX
  • Thanks 1