HentaiHeroes ad, ^^AMOURANTH^^  ((for @Ravi-Sama, if you ever return, buddy!))

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.604eb6c6075b6ffbbbcca80e997593d8.png

sad the Link doesn't grant/award Amouranth, but glad she is Obtainable, & ♦Harley Quinn♦ is her 3✩ pose!

Can anyone tell me who her 0✩ pose is?  I was thinking Circe (DC) but i'm not sure...

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2022/12/21/wjn.png wjn.png

Edited by Karxan
^^AMOURANTH^^
  • Juicy peach 1

11 hours ago, mdnoria said:

A fully skilled boosted lvl 750 R5 this week is 21516AP so nearly the same as an unboosted and unskilled lvl 750 M6 (21420AP).

And both are terrible compared to a properly built team with a mix of unblessed M6s and L5s.^^ In my case: 169,416... TP? you meant "TP" (Total Power) when you typed "AP" (Attack Power) right? (Only one depends on raw stats from girls, including Blessings but no other major buff).

image.png

But yeah, if anyone still had doubts that Blessings are RNG, these two near-identical and basically negligible weak-sauce rolls in a row should clarify that. It's pretty hilarious, though. I had the knee-jerk reaction to assume there was some kind of bug too when I first saw it.

People still blindly following the "let's just pick the top 7 girls from Zoo's spreadsheet that I have, and call it a team" approach get a lot more TP than all of the above, but a very shitty team (at least they get a lot of extra TP to wipe it off ^^).

image.png

Nike: "Hey, we all have Brown Hair (sort of, two of you are ruining it with your super-sayian bullshit blond hair)! We strong! Let's buff our beloved Zodiac sign in unison to get even stronger, gals! CAPRICORN GO!"

Golden Hari: "Well said, fearless leader! Capricorn assemble!"

Fabienne & Janine: "You mean GEMINI!"

Blet: "VIRGO!"

Anila: "LEO!"

Nubia: "Y'all are crazy. I mean, I'm Capricorn too, so I'll take your buff. But I'll only buff GREEN EYES for me and my two besties, right girls?"

Nike: "You mean the two Gemini who won't buff me either?"

HERO: ... V_v

13 hours ago, XXDongXX said:

it saves all of us some time and money 😂

Word! I literally just reverted to my default evergreen team and as far as I'm concerned Blessings might as well be turned off for the next two weeks. (Even better: my team naturally preys on both Orange and Purple, and I'll be seeing a lot of those in League thanks to the RNG putting these two colors at the top of the charts on paper. Nom nom nom.... ^^).

---
PS: There's no advanced widget for Matcha Radka's* (thanks Omer) rescheduled MDR which should start in less than 12 hours. It could be that they'll have to launch it manually or whatever, though. Fingers crossed it hasn't been cancelled.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

27 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

PS: There's no advanced widget for Matcha's rescheduled MDR which should start in less than 12 hours. It could be that they'll have to launch it manually or whatever, though. Fingers crossed it hasn't been cancelled.

You meant Radka, right? I would love it to be Matcha though, as I would like to rest a bit and have some more time to gain kobans 😅

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, MCP said:

I think you're a day off. According to the Discord post, the MDR was rescheduled to the 28th, which is over a day from now.

Oh. :o You're absolutely right. Thank you!

I remembered it was pushed to the 28th. It's just that for some reason I thought today was the 28th already (but no, no, it's the 27th ^^).

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Word! I literally just reverted to my default evergreen team and as far as I'm concerned Blessings might as well be turned off for the next two weeks. (Even better: my team naturally preys on both Orange and Purple, and I'll be seeing a lot of those in League thanks to the RNG putting these two colors at the top of the charts on paper. Nom nom nom.... ^^)

sounds like we run the same or nearly the same team. Hope you are as lucky as me and don't have eye color themed teams in your league that you haven't battled already, because they will hurt. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

Il y a 5 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

And both are terrible compared to a properly built team with a mix of unblessed M6s and L5s.^^ In my case: 169,416... TP? you meant "TP" (Total Power) when you typed "AP" (Attack Power) right? (Only one depends on raw stats from girls, including Blessings but no other major buff).

I meant that (from the create team screen) :
image.png.5c794d8eb7380b5f37e024d1d98b46b2.png

It has the AP sign, Mavin is fully skilled whereas Agate is not.
This gives a rough idea of the girls power when ignoring girls skills.

I had the knee-jerk reaction to assume there was some kind of bug too when I first saw it.

I would not completely exclude it knowing KK's ability to surprise us every patch.

Word! I literally just reverted to my default evergreen team and as far as I'm concerned Blessings might as well be turned off for the next two weeks. (Even better: my team naturally preys on both Orange and Purple, and I'll be seeing a lot of those in League thanks to the RNG putting these two colors at the top of the charts on paper. Nom nom nom.... ^^).

il y a une heure, XXDongXX a dit :

sounds like we run the same or nearly the same team. Hope you are as lucky as me and don't have eye color themed teams in your league that you haven't battled already, because they will hurt. 

Hmm. Black or red hair team. Nom nom nom... 😋

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

4 hours ago, XXDongXX said:

Yeah, such is the Rock-Paper-Shotgun nature of the next meta (which is already the current meta for a few of us when there aren't super strong Blessings forcing us to revisit the previous meta of starting over from scratch every Monday)...

Of course Dark/Red teams can't have as much synergy as the two better dual teams (technically they could, but at the cost of having Stun and Execute as their GS5s instead of Shield and Reflect, which is definitely worse than losing 7 instances of GS3 buffs out of 49). But they can be a pain, for sure. And there's no double-counter against them, only the Purple half of the Rock band works against the Paper clip, which breaks the cycle a bit. Both barrels of the Shotgun work on the Rock band and sadly, both halves of the Paper clip can jam the Shotgun.

Still, I haven't dismantled most of my Virgo team (didn't have to, as I keep my everGreen team at the ready at all times these days, so that no light bulb transfer is required when I return to it)... So if I end up facing too many smart asses with Dark/Red this week of the next, I can always switch back to Orange/Purple to tackle them. I'll just have to be sneaky about it in case a fellow Green/White enthusiast is lurking in my group. ^^

3 hours ago, mdnoria said:

I meant that (from the create team screen) :
image.png.5c794d8eb7380b5f37e024d1d98b46b2.png

It has the AP sign, Mavin is fully skilled whereas Agate is not.
This gives a rough idea of the girls power when ignoring girls skills.

OH, I see it now. The lack of a space or a comma in your long numbers made me assume you were listing 6-digit figures, not 5-digit ones, so my mind went to team numbers. My bad. ^^

So these numbers (screenshot of the right-hand side of the "Edit Team" screen)? They do take buffs from both GG and GS into account, though (on top of Blessings). So to compare the raw power of individual girls from Blessings alone looking at that screen, one would need to both Unequip All their GG pieces AND remove all light bulbs from all their girls.

Spoiler

image.png

I don't have Nike, as you probably know (since I've whined a fair bit about it last month ^^ and even though no there's no really good team to be built with her for now, I'm a bit salty she's technically the top blessed girl for two weeks). So she doesn't show up (duh).

Apart from that, the rest of the top of the Blessings charts is there, still behind the two M6s I'm actually using, and barely ahead of the rest of my team (and the two Red M6s I'm no longer using since the Blessings change, but who still have all their light bulbs). Any Rare I've used in PvP since the introduction of Girl Skills are fully skilled at all times (it's not like green light bulbs were rare lol) and they're maxed out, but still a fair bit behind both groups even with a +30% blessing (we can see just the top of their heads sneaking in at the bottom of the screenshot). And right after that there's the rest of my M6s (maxed out in grade and level but with 0 light bulb or GG piece on them).

Edited by DvDivXXX
phrasing
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

So to compare the raw power of individual girls from Blessings alone looking at that screen, one would need to both Unequip All their GG pieces AND remove all light bulbs from all their girls.

Actually I think it's more useful to make sure they both have all their light bulbs at least, and probably gear. Light bulbs should be added because different rarities get different maximum numbers of those, so you should compare with those. Gear affects both equally, so as long as both girls have equivalent gear it doesn't matter if it's 6x0 or 6x10.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Word! I literally just reverted to my default evergreen team

Guess that was the best advice, I tried it also and even if the TP? looks smaller on paper, the sim in Leagues looks much better.

And when I change the middle girl to a stunner, I get even a 2% chance in the Pantheon, compared to nearly zero before.

the Purple half of the Rock band works against the Paper clip
Both barrels of the Shotgun work on the Rock band and sadly, both halves of the Paper clip can jam the Shotgun.

I have literally no clue, what you are talking about, but is always quite interesting to see, how much information and knowledge is needed, to really understand all those mechanics.

And as much as I would like to now this stuff, I just don't want to now all this stuff. 😁

Edited by Der DinX
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

2 hours ago, Der DinX said:

I have literally no clue, what you are talking about, but is always quite interesting to see, how much information and knowledge is needed, to really understand all those mechanics.

And as much as I would like to now this stuff, I just don't want to now all this stuff. 😁

He just re-phrased the game "Rock, paper, scissors".

• Like 1

the TP? looks smaller on paper

I change the middle girl to a stunner

The phrasing of these two bits makes me chuckle a bit (taken out of context, I know what you were saying, my mind just made weird associations while reading ^^).

On a more serious note, for sure we're at a point now where if Blessings are as weak and awkward as the current ones on dot com, completely ignoring them and using your strongest team just works. And I foresee that this will only amplify as time goes by and more and more competitors get up to speed on GG and GS.

Eventually, when most top 4 contenders have full sets of maxed out mythic GG pieces and enough light bulbs to have a couple or more teams fully skilled simultaneously, the impact of Blessings should be much smaller than we're used to, except when they are super strong and they buff enough compatible girls to make a team with. We're not quite there yet, though. And of course, by the time we get there, I'm sure Kinkoid will be just about ready to drop the next meta shaker on us anyway. ^^

41 minutes ago, OmerB said:

He just re-phrased the game "Rock, paper, scissors".

With a nod to the game review site RPS (who replaced scissors with a shotgun ^^), and trying to be a bit creative slash funny about it, but yeah.

3 hours ago, Der DinX said:

A picture is worth a thousand words, so I went back to the drawing board, literally. ^^ 

image.png

Enjoy! Or don't, I'm too tired to tell if it's a masterpiece or a weird mess, honestly. It's meant to be a clear representation of the weird mess that is the true post-GS "counter bonus scheme", in any case. ^^

• Like 3
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

@DvDivXXX Seeing your picture. I haven't really noticed until now the double vulnerabilities related to girls skills. I don't know if Kinkoid when they designed the girls skills could have designed it so only a single vulnerability can be active when embarking at least 3 girls of each color with a full GS3 team (or at least 6 girls + 1 M6 for shield/reflect)

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1

Enjoy! Or don't, I'm too tired to tell if it's a masterpiece or a weird mess, honestly. It's meant to be a clear representation of the weird mess that is the true post-GS "counter bonus scheme", in any case. ^^

definetly a masterpiece of Art. I think you should add elemental bonus and gs5 provided to make the mess complete 

Edited by XXDongXX
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I stay with, I don't want to know (this time with the "k"). [Sometimes it really helps to check the grammar.]

I like to think I might have a sparkle of a clue what you are trying to express with that picture, but on the other hand I'm sure I can't follow to the full depth of it, probably more like scratching the surface.

And I'm somewhat of proud, to have my green eyes team at all, because initially I didn't want to tinker with all that stuff, only recently have decided to give it a try, especially D3 wouldn't make much sense without, but even in the lower tiers it gets more difficult without.

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

A picture is worth a thousand words, so I went back to the drawing board, literally. ^^ 

After all, right now (without "k") I'm not in the condition, to see the greater picture, although your's is really great. 😁

• Like 1
  • uwu 1

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

image.png

Awesome 😃. To rule out confusion why there are only 7 pointers while we have 8 elements: Add another cycling pointer from yellow/blue to itself, for the playful>sensual counter bonus 🤪.

But seriously, this is not unimportant to keep in mind: One week when everyone used a green/white team because of some matching blessings, I did quite benefit from the fact, that I "needed" to keep my blue-eyes dark/red team, as I did no have enough dark hair skill girls (I think that was it). There may be cases where you run better when using a double-counter team instead of the one obviously suggested by blessings.

• Thanks 1

the colors of the acessory/clothes has change, maybe some problem with avoiding parody and costumes? (the "item" on hand mushroom have keeping the colors)

HHHHHHHHHHHH.png.90547d28d812a5e148cbf206801f2ddd.png

EDIT: Div, i read the patch today but this part of color change went unnoticed, thanks

Edited by Marc121212
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, OmerB said:

So they settled with a second MDR at the end of the month... :(

Which is awesome! :) (Seriously, why the sad face?)

And yeah as Bolitho said, no need to re-post the calendar pic to discuss it. Just link the thread.

1 hour ago, mdnoria said:

SM is lost in the middle of nowhere once again

Huh? It runs alongside OD, KC and BB...

1 hour ago, Marc121212 said:

the colors of the acessory/clothes has change

Yep. See the Patch Notes thread. It's been announced and discussed there already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Which is awesome! :) (Seriously, why the sad face?)

I think Omer would be much more happier with a MDR in the middle of the month - like the first idea from KK was with Radkas MDR this month before they postponed her to the end.

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

39 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

It runs alongside OD, KC and BB...

But only OD uses fists from those, and much less than MD for example...

I'm guessing that he would have preferred having SM alongside MD or MDR (but I'm fine with it being alongside OD, although I have no girls to get from OD on CxH).

• Like 2