🎁 Sweet Healer 🎁

On 6/28/2020 at 1:50 PM, jelom said:

Hey, boys, did nobody though of the best potion one would ask now?

A potion to cure covid-19, I want millions of potions for everybody

This would indeed be the ultimate potion and no doubt something that Filya (with her unrivaled alchemical aptitude) could and would no doubt create!  But alas, it might take her some time to perfect and mass produce.  So as she consults the wisest of sages, searches far and wide for rare "essential salts," polishes her philosopher's stone & re-tools her pharmacological workshop, I would like to see her brew a lesser potion to at least stem the tide of contagion:

Wearaneffenmask© "My mask is for YOUR protection, @#^$*$%^#, not mine!!!"  Causes human repellent barrier extending 6-30'/2-10m. (Individual results may vary;  side effects upon consumption may cause spontaneous generation of face shield over nose & mouth, potentially inhibiting imbiber's ability to transmit plague through sheer carelessness or inconsideration of others; do not exceed recommended dosage) 😷

Hentai Heroes ID# 2717984

@jelom I LOVE your idea- this would truly be a gift for the whole world right now!  😁

Edited by Hastur
clarification
  • Like 1

I would her to create like a potion that allows the user to have their subconscious mind's power to be harnessed to reason out a solution to a given problem, and then to remember that processed thinking when one awakens. This would have incredible possibilities for solving problems, not just whatever our current problems are.

Hentai Heroes

ID 842927

I'd like a potion that makes all the girls that share my kinks feel attracted to join my Harem. ;) Does that count as increased shard drops? :P

HH ID: 2936350

Edit: Or a potion that let's us use Paysafecards for offers. (not the official answer though) 😛

Edited by LuxFF
  • Like 1

I'd like a potion that makes me more tolerant of anyone and everyone around me.

Oh, wait.....that already exists.  It's called Courvoisier V.S.O.P. cognac. :)

How about a potion that makes my pheromones irresistible to any girl I'm attracted to.

Hentai Heroes ID: 2663043

Edited by Dr. Lust
typo
  • Haha 3

hace 13 minutos, DHarry dijo:

HH225527

A potion that gives me the skills needed to make my own potions. 

Give a man a fish... 

you know the rest. 

Give a man a rod and he will deplete the whole ecosystem 😛

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1