• Bimbette
    • Sponsor Sara Jay
    • Misvaginus
    • Jealous Bunny's Mother
    • LuxuriousBody
    • Dusty
    • Lupa's Mother

1 ora fa, Naxus ha scritto:

Okay, but why is a norrmal villain drop a event girl?

I would feel like I wasted my Kobans if I got her from event pachinko

Too late for me, my progress toward Donatien III is 237/260 and I didn't realized that was the same girl and I've already wasted 3k kobans to get 50/100 shards..... I feel totally scammed now.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

What I think so far (we don't know the contents of the gifts yet) is that this event is for high level guys who have already "cleared epic pachinko" and have substantial koban reserves. 1-5 shard drops during Epic days are already questionable in terms of value for low-mid level players. 1-4 drop doesn't make it better. I guess, it's time to blow epic pachinko orb stashes (if you have any).

It's nice to have the girls on bosses, that were pachinko only. The issue here is the shard drop rate for them - almost as expensive as premium girls during legendary days. So, unless you have stashed orbs \ a lot of kobans, it would be wise to skip the event (get 1 girl with free combativity + refills) and don't spend your kobans.

• Like 6

Golden Bunny as pachinko girl... but we also have God damn Natasha and Sara Jay! Oh and a tier 3 Donatien girl, what a nice way of saying "fuck you" to people that don't know they can get her from Donatien yet (I personally have her so I wont fall into that trap, but I'd be mad all the same if they put some normal villain girl on the pachinko and/or other villain during an event). 
This must be some cruel joke (not that EvP was worth it anyway, but this just makes it even more hilarious). 
This anniversary only shows how little they're clued in to the "much wanted feedback" of the past 6+months

• Like 6

I do agree that this anniversary is a poor showing. AGAIN. Another annual disappointment.

Want to "celebrate"?
Double the Kobans for purchase
Double the Monthly Card per diem Kobans.
Better Orb drops.
Double Orb rewards (a 3-orb gives 6 games, etc)
Double x10Epic -OR- half the Kobans for it…
one or two FREE "try again" spins in Epic x10 and Draft
Unlock all Bosses during the Event (not scrolls) so no matter your current level, you have a shot (might lose battle tho) to get at a girl
Girls that are 3-4 years old, improve chances to get them
Girls you have 50+ shards for, improve chances to get more shards or Mythic orbs
Allow Trade-in (or-up) of orbs. 10 Epic-singles for 1 Epic-ten. I'd even accept 12 singles for 1 ten

People come to play to get girls. You want them to celebrate? Give them improved chances to get girls.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Oh and I forgot to add- it's weird that we have no missions/mission girl/literally any other reward for missions. 
And they also rolled it out right after the previous event. And then the almost mandatory miscommunication/wrongly announced girls on villains when they arent there.

Good anniversary event, would sell my kidney to spend all money on this game 👍

• Haha 4

6 minuti fa, mikcris ha scritto:

Guys what you do not get is that it is not an anniversary for the users and players... it is one for the developers.

So we should give them gifts... they just give us hints to what they want as gifts. 😀

There's a feast.... and we are the food

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 4v4dd0n said:

There's a feast.... and we are the food

its been like that forever, the devs dont care about the players, the mods have way too much power on this forum, its like they want ot drive players away, they just don't give a shit about the people playing this game, every "new and better" idea they have come up with has been universally panned by the players, but do they rescind it or change it?  Hell no they go forward and lose players every time.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

I share the general feeling that this is a bit of a let down. It doesn't hurt much given that, after last year, I wasn't expecting much, but it's one of those times when you don't want to be right. I mean, c'mon, with all the girls available on bosses one would expect that, if there was a promotion, it would be on combativity, to encourage it, but no, they've decided that the perk that should get a 15% discount is the energy refill. Really?!

Anyway, since the good girls are only in the Pachinko (Golden Bunny and Sara Jy, of which I'm at 65 shards and would have been a no-brainer), I've decided to go for Edwarda because I'm trying to get her tier 2 girl. 

In terms of anniversaries, I'd order them as 2nd >> 1st >> fixed 3rd (because of the free 200 combativity points) > 4th > original 3rd.

Also, thanks to @Urist for the heads up about the gift. I also got it after logging out and then back in.

• Like 1

Here's another idea…

At start of events, when the Event Girl Tracker reports that you ALREADY have a Boss Girl, she gets replaced with a randomized (preferably among the oldest) Pachinko Girl *on that boss*

EDIT: for those who still play Arena, start dropping shards/girls for whom you already have shards (or the Orbs for that… Mythics?)

Edited by Masters
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Masters said:

Here's another idea…

At start of events, when the Event Girl Tracker reports that you ALREADY have a Boss Girl, she gets replaced with a randomized (preferably among the oldest) Pachinko Girl *on that boss*

EDIT: for those who still play Arena, start dropping shards/girls for whom you already have shards (or the Orbs for that… Mythics?)

they wont do that because that would make the game BETTER

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

I think the bundles have been overpriced since the orbs came out. I think that Kinkoid has way overvalued their orbs. 

Would never recommend buying an orb bundle, even if the prices were better. Orbs can just up and disappear before being used, and if that happens you are SoL. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Varnart said:

its been like that forever, the devs dont care about the players, the mods have way too much power on this forum, its like they want ot drive players away, they just don't give a shit about the people playing this game, every "new and better" idea they have come up with has been universally panned by the players, but do they rescind it or change it?  Hell no they go forward and lose players every time.

What do you expect mods are for? Communication between the forum and the CMs? Because that is in fact just the task of the CMs; contact with the player base. They (the mods) are here to not let things spiral out of control. And control is defined by Kinkoid. If you keep making the same mistake, they'll keep warning you.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

As for my thoughts on the actual event.. ehh. It's better for me than last year, but not by much. At the very least I actually have missed event girls to get on bosses this year, whereas I didn't last year. They decided to add in the regularly scheduled monthly Pachinko permanents as obtainable girls along with a 200 Combativity gift after the initial shitstorm but that's not quite the same.

So, two girls to get on bosses at pretty poor shard rates, but slightly cheaper than if I were to pick them up from Pachinko (because they were Pachinko exclusives in their original events). Fine, I'll bite. Aside from that, 6 more girls to pick up from Epic Pachinko and I'll have cleaned house. Regrettably, this doesn't push forward my schedule for having obtained every girl since the latest arriving event I'm missing doesn't have girls here. Oh well.

As for the alt account I'm running, this is almost a hard pass. I'll use free regen'd Combativity to go for one girl and finish her off with Kobans at the end if needed (probable) and apart from that I'm ignoring this event there. I'm expecting a dolled up Orgy Days for the next event as part of this Anniversary, and my limited Kobans on the alt will be much better off spent there, I think.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Naxus said:

Yeah, don't really want to play epic or event pachinko durring this event.

you could get really screwed over

LOL.  Talking about Sara Jay?  LOL.  Honestly that is one MILF I would not mind screwing in real life. :) :)  Perhaps it's time for me to spend a few kobans in event Pachinko.

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, kkinthehouse said:

The girls lineup looks great but i going to try to no spend extra kobans and wait for other girls :3

1 hour ago, Darsca said:

#happyanniversary redeem code for 10 Combativity.

THANKS.

I think the chests are too expensive.

• Like 1

Drop rate does seem to be very low, I've gotten more shards for non-event girls than for the event ones. That said, I am kinda satisfied with that since we've gotten 13 extra fights on day one with the calendar suggesting that there will be additional freebies every day. So I'll reserve judgment for now.

Going forward, my plan is if I find I'm at above 90 shards on a girl in the last hours of the event I'll do some refills. Otherwise I'll hold my kobans.

And it needs to be said: spending boatloads of kobans on the first day of any event, let alone the first 6 hours, is a bad idea. Especially for these events, since its been announced that there are a month long series of anniversary events. This first event is probably a honey trap for koban spenders with better opportunities down the road.

• Like 3