• Bimbette
    • Sponsor Sara Jay
    • Misvaginus
    • Jealous Bunny's Mother
    • LuxuriousBody
    • Dusty
    • Lupa's Mother

3 minutes ago, Eman said:

Worst than that is that if you look at the leaderboard, he's nº 5 in wins against villains, with almost 500 fights less than the current number one. And that guy isn't even in the top 10 of girls obtained!

Madness.

But "Rhe:gao" is the only one in weekly top "wins against villains" with # Girls > (higher) his Level, so my guess is that he's going after the girls primarily.
And the current #1 in that ranking looks strange to me: 2,5 years and just level 101 👀 - what's the point?

I know all the math and stats peeps are going be it is just random luck but, my drop rates have been shockingly bad this event.  I am averaging 1 drop in about 40 fights.  Add to that the 1-4 drops when you happen to get a drop and this birthday event is a dude so far.   

Giving us 10 energy is like going to a nice wedding and giving the bride and groom a dollar as a gift.

9 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

Yeah....I most likely did a stupid rookie thing by using 10.000+ kobans on event pachinko.  Well, at least they were all free.  Paid for none, just hoarded/saved them.  And at least I got 6 girls from it.  I figured, what the heck, I never looked for the most efficient way of doing things so I just kept hitting that spend 1800 kobans button.  I'll be trying to get Yuna Lola with combativity, but I doubt that will happen in 4 days.  Only have 10/100 shards.  But what the heck, I'll keep trying for kicks. :) 

Who did you get? I might drop my 8k and hope for the best 🤪

Everyone! That ten energy was so great! I've gotten to cut the time it would have taken to click the button to go to the next scene of the story from 112 minutes to 42 minutes. Truly a wondrous godsend. I am very ahead of schedule, I don't even know what to do.

It's so wonderful that the devs intimately know the value of their various resources to be able to discern that what truly gives a leg up is how much time you can save with ten whole energy.

They most certainly are not in a backroom somewhere laughing at their captive audience as they try to one-up each other with the best anniversary idea.

What a blessed world, the haremverse.

At this point, I write  this fully expecting my already mind-blowing drop rate to decrease sharply. Because that level of intuitive response seems about right thus far haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

hace 4 horas, JAVhero dijo:

But "Rhe:gao" is the only one in weekly top "wins against villains" with # Girls > (higher) his Level, so my guess is that he's going after the girls primarily.
And the current #1 in that ranking looks strange to me: 2,5 years and just level 101 👀 - what's the point?

Oh, there's no doubt in my mind that he's going after the girls the old way, fighting villains. I was just pointing that, despite how many fight he's done, there's people with even more.

And yeah, that guy with that low level... it's like he doesn't care about getting experience or leveling up, going only after the girls and missing eerything else.

Btw, anyone else finds that having to log out and then back in to get the daily rewards, whichever they are, is a bit annoying? There should be a better way to get them.

• Like 2

Anyone else noticed that drop rates seem a little different depending on what time of the day you're playing? I know it's hard to tell since it's pretty bad all the time with this particular event, but the second half of a day (relative to the in-game time) seems to be not quiet as terrible as the first half.

Or it might be that I'm just experiencing an early onset of stockholm syndrome...

• Like 2

hace 6 minutos, KennyKenKen dijo:

Anyone else noticed that drop rates seem a little different depending on what time of the day you're playing? I know it's hard to tell since it's pretty bad all the time with this particular event, but the second half of a day (relative to the in-game time) seems to be not quiet as terrible as the first half.

Or it might be that I'm just experiencing an early onset of stockholm syndrome...

I'm affraid it's the second option. Soon you'll find out that one judge is more generous than the others, or the other way around, that one of them must be avoided because it'ss the hardest one to get shards from.

I think we've all gone through those thoughts at one point.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

hace 37 minutos, Eman dijo:

I'm affraid it's the second option. Soon you'll find out that one judge is more generous than the others, or the other way around, that one of them must be avoided because it'ss the hardest one to get shards from.

I think we've all gone through those thoughts at one point.

The main reason I'm sure the RNG is pure random is that it's easier to do that than other (weirder) things. I don't see Kinkoid not going for the easiest solution 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Urist said:

94 fights, 6 shards.

That's bad: 15,67 fights per shard, but i can top that:
17 fights per shard: 136 fights, 8 shards

Conclusion: i'll ignore that event, the girls and their bosses and do the ones which i need to level up (until the shard drops are back to normal)

• Like 1

That does it!!  I've discovered it's a waste of time recharging combativity with kobans because it won't make a scrap of difference by the end.  Irony of ironies, I'm forging ahead in my quest to recruit Valichta without even trying while Lopussy remains in the doldrums.  This sounds like one of Kinkoid's Anniversary jokes making one of the Tier 3 boss girls a part of this event when she's easier to obtain via the normal Tier 3 performance route than the Anniversary girl placed on Donatien.  Allowing Valichta to become more available in Tier 3 may be Kinkoid's kinky approach to generosity.

Then I got this chick using an orb in EP.  I have no idea who she is, but it'll be fun learning more.  I must've missed the patch notes or news when she appeared.  I'm assuming she's a permanent Pachinko girl.  Whatever, she's a happy distraction from my frustration with this event.

image.png.7ef9210ca54508c1e0f2b6bc6add84eb.png

• Like 2

I saw quite a number of players above complaining about bad drop rates, so I would like to stress a point about terminology. I would like to point out that to express things in a more correct manner it would be better to make a distinction between drop rate and drop range. The first is the actual chance that of shard drop happening in a certain event, and the exact numbers are absolutely unknown by the players, although some laborious ones collect the data posted by other players and make rough calculations of chances (if I am not wrong, main events and Orgy days have had a reported average around 10%, while Legendary Days and Epic Days are quite lower). The drop range, instead, is the potential number of shards that can drop when a drop effectively happens, and is event-type based (if I remember correctly, 2-8 for main events, 1-3 for Legendary Days, 1-5 for Epic Days, 1-12 for Orgy Days, and so on). The reported drop range for this Anniversary is 1-4 (last year was 2-4, so this year got even worse), while (at least in my game) the drop rate seems similar to Main events and Orgy Days (around 10%), at least up to now. Although the final result is the same, i.e. it is nearly impossible to obtain a girl from villains in this event with only free combativity, as I see it this is more due to the low drop range (and the limited time), than to the drop rate (as the "around 10%" is the highest event drop rate, as far as I can tell)

• Like 4
  • Thinking 1

Just a bit of nagging about the setup of the poll; you have to select at least one in every group. I'd rather have a none of these option as well. I for example had 1 girl in the first group and 4 in the last, but none in the second. Yet I had to select one anyway.

24 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Just a bit of nagging about the setup of the poll; you have to select at least one in every group. I'd rather have a none of these option as well. I for example had 1 girl in the first group and 4 in the last, but none in the second. Yet I had to select one anyway.

Noted

26 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I'm not bothering.  I don't care if I don't end up seeing the results.  I'm pretty hacked off about this whole event and what I definitely ascertain to be a much lower drop rate than normal for a five day event.  Others seem to share my concern.  It takes me back to the horrors of the ill-fated Foreplay event.

I spent 3600 kobans on the Event Pachinko and got Yuna Lola plus a beautiful piece of "legendary equipment."

I have invested over 400 combats rounds so far, trying to get Madame Charlie. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the "Dark Lord" a villain who is supposed to have a better drop rate to encourage newer players in the game?

2 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

I have invested over 400 combats rounds so far, trying to get Madame Charlie. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the "Dark Lord" a villain who is supposed to have a better drop rate to encourage newer players in the game?

That's only for his tier 1 girls, not for event girls.

13 minutes ago, MCP said:

That's only for his tier 1 girls, not for event girls.

That has to be frustrating to newer players, hell, I am level 314, and it's frustrating for me. On the bright side, I used the #HappyAnniversary code and got Madam Charlie (somewhere around 430 total combats when the freebie 10 is added in). :)

The event has been kind to me so far, I think...

Edited by Pelinor

I had hoped when I started this that the drop range would've been larger. After all, it's supposed to be a celebration. I have to stop assuming and expecting better.

So, after my first few boughts I realized that the drop rate and range was crap. After reviewing all the possibilities, I had decided to go against Donatien. I chose him because I have progress already on Valicta and any work I do on Lopussy would also generate progress on Valicta as well.

My latest bought of 20 battles resulted in 4 shard drops, 2 for each girl, 1 shard each per drop. It does not inspire for me to spend more into this than I already have (which is about 1k Kobans I think? Maybe a bit more in first day refills). Pretty much, most of my drops have been this way but I do recall a couple of 7s. I'm doing 10 battles at a time as I usually find I get better drop chances in that.

I'd have to say the final gripe is that they are offering discount Energy instead of discount Combativity. 'cause, you know, everyone is going to be doing combat more than follow the story. Again, not a good party favor for this celebration.

• Like 2