• Bastet
    • Bimbette
    • Sponsor Sara Jay
    • Misvaginus
    • Jealous Bunny's Mother
    • LuxuriousBody
    • Dusty
    • Lupa's Mother

Well, the 5-day event itself is kind of what I expected: a ForePlay-like event: way too expensive  and primarily targeted at D3 regulars and/or big spenders. I'll get a girl or two at most, and call it a day (unless I get lucky with a x100 drop or an orb). We'll be having OD immediately after it, and then another hopefully double PoA, both of which will give me more bang for my koban. The selection of girls is pretty wide and seems somewhat random, but eh, that's fine.

I'm more looking forward to the daily and/or regular freebies they have in store for us during the next few weeks than the short event itself. I would have preferred something awesome and insane like the infamous free Norou in the Arena last year (before my time, unfortunately), but oh well.

A few specific things I'm not too thrilled about:

1/ Valicta on Karole has got to be a clear mistake (I don't even understand why the communication about it was "it's not a bug", do they think "a bug" means "anything that goes wrong"? it doesn't). On the FR Discord, Lola said something along the lines of "oh, it's for people who don't want to wait until they reach Donatien's Tier 3 to get her"... Rrright. Do such people exist? Who would gladly spend 2-3k in kobans to grab a permanent map girl as a fake "event girl", instead of getting her for free eventually?

Regardless of their reasoning (if any) for this weird choice, this means that for (non awful) players who haven't yet unlocked her the normal way, she's in the EP and EvP pool, on top of making Karole a must skip for this event. That's a bad precedent. If I remember correctly from my research in really old threads and announcements to get a good grasp on the game's evolution, regular map girls used to be in the pachinko ages ago. Well, it was always a bad move, and it's good that they removed this. It's a bad move to reintroduce one in this event for no apparent (decent) reason.

2/ Natasha on a villain, seriously? You couldn't at least make her pachinko only? ^^ Or you know, on Pandora or something? It's one of the most famously unpopular girls ever (and she's still pretty recent in the context of celebrating 4 years of the game's history). Not a great choice there.

3/ Too many recent girls on villains, and two of the oldest girls on the two least accessible villains (Jackson and Pandora). That's quite puzzling to me. I've been playing for 11 months, and I barely unlocked Jackson a few weeks ago (it'll probably be a solid couple of months or so until I get access to Pandora). Players who are the most likely to not have these two oldies but goodies (Bernadette Barda and Winter Sophie) are those who don't have access to the two villains you placed them on. And conversely, those already at Digisekai are more likely to already have either or both of these past event girls. Why not put them on earlier villains, and put more recent girls on later bosses?

4/ PoA #1 girls and two past 5-star Legendaries as Pachinko exclusives is a bit frustrating to see. It's a big tease for those who missed out on those girls previously, and kind of a bad move (for Lupa's Mother specifically) towards those who put the 7.2k kobans on the table for her the first time around (some of whom might already regret that decision since PoA#2 had twice the value for the same price, and hopefully the upcoming PoA#3 will keep this trend).

Beyond that, eh. Happy Anniversary. Please do your best to improve your communication and ability to actually take into account player feedback as your Year Five resolution. Looking forward to a completely reworked and finally balanced league/PvP system and reward distribution, as well as to be given the choice in things like "would you like a stupid notification to cause lag without adding anything useful to your gaming experience?" in the future. Cheers, Kinkoid!

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Just to leave my own feedback... if this event is supposed to be some kind of (annual) celebration, then you're failing massively, IMO.

If you compare it with the last few Orgy Days, you have (around) twice as much girls to get at one third the shard range in the same (short) time frame. I wouldn't call that a reason for celebrating but that's me 😅

Also, and if you'll allow the suggestion, in the bigger (more girls) but shorter (time/days) events, please adjust the shard ranges and get rid of the 1-drop as a minimum as it's just a killer to get those in such events.

Will try for one girl. Seeing Valicta around is also something worth mentioning... it's not like you don't have ANY other girls to put there, right? 🤔

Also, and given the schedule change, can we at least have an idea of the events to come (I understand the surprise factor but at least the event type)? 🙏

So we can... actually try and do our best over the month? 👍

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Karyia said:

Also, and given the schedule change, can we at least have an idea of the events to come (I understand the surprise factor but at least the event type)? 🙏

OD -> PoA#3 -> Standard event in early August (which will apparently last only 10 days instead of 12 for some reason, according to the calendar).

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

If I remember correctly from my research in really old threads and announcements to get a good grasp on the game's evolution, regular map girls used to be in the pachinko ages ago.

Oh yes, I got Marina from epic x10 way back in the day when I was trying for bodybuilder elizabeth, who was the best choice for Know-how alpha at the time.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Urist said:

Going forward, my plan is if I find I'm at above 90 shards on a girl in the last hours of the event I'll do some refills. Otherwise I'll hold my kobans.

To end up with a partially completed girl which, being normally pachinko exclusive, may not see another villain appearance for a long time? Feels kind of wasteful, just in a non-koban spending way.

• Like 2

While some people are unhappy with the event, I see it as a positive.  Lots of pretty new girls, scattered around so that nearly everyone can continue with which ever boss they were working on anyway.  My personal strategy on events has always been to decide which one I like best (appearance followed by type (charm, HC, KH)) and then just whack away.  If I get a new girl, great.  Through the event I do some drop rate calculations to see if I want to spend the kobans to get more attempts. I would rather have these sorts of events than the competition type.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Varnart said:

... every "new and better" idea they have come up with has been universally panned by the players, but do they rescind it or change it?  Hell no they go forward and lose players every time.

This is the internet. Everything gets universally panned.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

To end up with a partially completed girl which, being normally pachinko exclusive, may not see another villain appearance for a long time? Feels kind of wasteful, just in a non-koban spending way.

Crossing my fingers that eventually she'll be in mythic, and I can use up multi-orbs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I share what many people think, overall this event isnt worthy of an anniversary event, 1-4 drop range sucks and the choice of girls looks eclectic but I also see that there are more girls than usual, they are still cheaper than a 10xspin in average, there are free gifts every day, there are following events (which will have also more girls in it, at least most likely), ... so I cant really judge this anniversary on day 1 (and honestly I really like the free gifts and the idea of partying (almost) one month)

I saved up a ton of orbs image.png.7525948db128f4dbc551a89371502e59.pngand nubans image.png.cee259429ffca19a055ab1d9d8cf4821.pngand I am planing on getting all 9 missing villian girls from this event - I wont spend any orbs though since in the next events could also be perma pachinko girls on villians

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

2/ Natasha on a villain, seriously? You couldn't at least make her pachinko only? ^^ Or you know, on Pandora or something? It's one of the most famously unpopular girls ever (and she's still pretty recent in the context of celebrating 4 years of the game's history). Not a great choice there.

About Natasha, maybe we should to make a "petition" to rework her? If devs reworked Jeanne (and maybe someone else) they can rework Natasha.

• Like 2

Things,I like about this event:

Many different girls to choose from.

free gifts are always nice.

Things I don't: 1-4 range of drops?  If this is supposed to be an celebration let us actually try and get a few girls.

Valicta, Lupa's Mom, Natasha: 

Valicta: What is she doing here? I feel this is just a cash grab to get people who don't pay attention to spend money,

Lupa's Mom: so much for the large koban lay out for "exclusivity" 

Natasha: Need I say anything, she is a girl only DR lust could love!  

• Like 1

il y a une heure, DvDivXXX a dit :

4/ PoA #1 girls and two past 5-star Legendaries as Pachinko exclusives is a bit frustrating to see. It's a big tease for those who missed out on those girls previously, and kind of a bad move (for Lupa's Mother specifically) towards those who put the 7.2k kobans on the table for her the first time around (some of whom might already regret that decision since PoA#2 had twice the value for the same price, and hopefully the upcoming PoA#3 will keep this trend).

+1 I am NOT happy ><.

il y a 11 minutes, blaa a dit :

I saved up a ton of orbs image.png.7525948db128f4dbc551a89371502e59.pngand nubans image.png.cee259429ffca19a055ab1d9d8cf4821.png[...]

Let's redistribute wealth in the game.
*communism intensify*.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

12 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Wait so we got OD right after this one? Hmmmmm.... I only got 29 orbs feelsbadman ;-;
I got plenty of Kobans stored up though

yeah, and after OD probably a PoA - so if you havent enough kobans for all events I would go all in in this one, obviously OD will be much better

1 hour ago, blaa said:

yeah, and after OD probably a PoA - so if you havent enough kobans for all events I would go all in in this one, obviously OD will be much better

Yeah well since the 1st PoA my new 0 is 7.2k, so I'm pretty confident that I have enough for OD and PoA, but Im sure as hell not spending a fuckin' dime on this bullshit! :D  Maybe if I wanna grab 1 or 2 certain girls, I'm definitely going for the older girls thats for sure

• Like 1

And so, here we are again. People waiting one full year for the Anniversary event in hope that it will be better than the previous one, the usual boasting in the login Bunny notes about the starting event, and then the players realizing that to obtain any result (not simply a decent result), apart some sop gifts, they will need to spend thousands of kobans. I had hoped that after all the ruckus about the last Anniversary event, the drop range would have been enough to obtain at least one villain girl, but I should have known better already before the event start. I was able to start spending combativity only around 16:00pm, at which time i reached quota 28 (full bar + arena daily quest reward + login gift + yesterday contest reward). Taking out two points spent on Pandora Witch for the adventure, despite having already 26 shards on Anell I decided to pound Jackson for Bernadette Barda, as I wish to have her in my harem since the first space event three years ago. Too late I realized how foolish I was: three drops, and a total of only seven shards.

Definitely, the Anniversary event has passed from a dimension where the players were the welcome guests, to one where they are only sources of funds for the devs pockets and their self-glorification.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LuxFF said:

So, uhm, suggestions who i should go for within 4 days? I'm at Donatien. Or just go for looks? ^^

If you're at Dona, then you're still quite early on your journey through this game. My advice would be to focus on Gruntt for this event to grab Mordona (because she's a Rare, so she'll cost you a lot less to upgrade than the other options, for roughly the same harem income increase), and do not even try getting another one. Spend for refills only on the very last day, no more than you have to to complete her, and call it a day. Save whatever koban reserve you might have for the next event, OD. That's ten times more bang for your buck, especially this early in the game.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DvDivXXX said:

Spend for refills only on the very last day, no more than you have to to complete her, and call it a day. Save whatever koban reserve you might have for the next event, OD. That's ten times more bang for your buck, especially this early in the game.

I concur 👌👍

• Like 2