• Bimbette
    • Sponsor Sara Jay
    • Misvaginus
    • Jealous Bunny's Mother
    • LuxuriousBody
    • Dusty
    • Lupa's Mother

17 hours ago, Xemnas said:

Well i can't say it's a great event but it is not the worst: if my memory doesn't betray the first anniversary event (yes i was there) was a celebration with yes some girls but only in the epic pachinko and that time no free orbs were gifted and there wasn't any event for me a f2p, was after the first anniversary event that i started to save my kobans to have better chances in the future (lesson learned)

I recall an Anniversary Event (2nd, i think?) where they did in fact place like 20-40 Girls on a Boss. Was before the shard system though, so at the time it was basically x100 or nothing, but i do recall having a lucky streak and coming out of the event with like 5 Girls. I'm sure i could find the post if i looked for it, would be in the pre-Shard log topic.

But yeah, that at least was a memorable event, and there's no reason it could be done again, especially with the shard system pretty much guaranteeing a spread of shards across multiple Girls rather than actual x100 drops, so from a marketing point of view they wouldn't even be giving out any Girls for free. And it'd leave a way better impression than whatever this is.

I mean sure, free stuff. Yay. But enough Ymens to be barely short of a box of Epic Chocolates, a single Champions ticket and 1/9th of a single Epic Pachinko roll just... feels like a standard set of daily login bonuses rather than actual Anniversary, know what i mean?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

She's at 53 shards in this account with just over a day to go.  Valichta (started a round later) is on 60 shards in this account and I haven't even been trying for her.

We have wildly different luck 😁 I started this event with Donatien almost exactly 20 battles short of tier 3 and have a huge disparity between my Lopussy and Valicta shards

56e713c3fdcb905f42f67ca3c6d3aabf.png

20 hours ago, Chthugha said:

A corporate shill 😂 next thing you tell us is that you are an antivaxer and a flat earther. There aren't many smart people using those two words together.

George is not judging a gift on its value. Everyone saying they rather had nothing, is lying to theirselves. Judge it after the full 30 days instead of 4.

so speaks the other corporate shill

• Haha 2
  • Thinking 2

So I got the one girl I really wanted (Yuna Lola) and figured I'm done for the rest of this event, decided to just keep hitting up Karol... and then this happened literally out of nowhere:

Three cheers for blind random luck XD

001.jpg

Edited by KennyKenKen
  • Like 4

LoL, haven't received any kobans even if the banner said that the reward was claimed, so sad. After the 3k kobans they've scammed from me due to the Donatien III (Valicta) reward affaire, they won't see any purchase anymore. Good job and "Happy Anniversary".

I call it an end after collecting the last girl with a 100 shard jackpot with Melody as a bonus.(Edwarda's last girl).

The only try on event pachinko still sucks for no girl. Other "5" girls are collected before.

It is good to get 1st at 1st day boss fight contest.

This time the 35 epic orbs bring me 4 epic pachinko slot girls so I won't complain anything.Even if I still missed Golden Bunny this time.

It will be irritated if GB appears in tomorrow Mythic.

Screenshot_20200717-194045_1594995183312.thumb.jpg.489969066541cbfdf778743b2ff7c484.jpgScreenshot_20200717-221435_1594995529420.jpg.f3fe2446adeefdb8257f5aa221f72e2f.jpg

Why did my test server accoubt can get jackpot as well?

Screenshot_20200717-220908_1594995148815.jpg.0184949091595a087a68cc05085ee309.jpg

Edited by yoyowhan
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Why would I be biased towards Kinkoid? I'd rather be biased against people sprouting nonsense. I receive nothing from Kinkoid, but I do think people are fighting the wrong battles. What good does it do him to call a mod a corporate shill? I tell you what good it does; absolutely nothing. In fact, that could be a reason for a forum ban in which case he can't even try to change the things he wants to see changed anymore. So again, pick you battles. A battle with a mod is not a good battle and therefore shows no intelligence at all. And I seriously only ever hear conspiracy theorists calling someone else a corporate shill.

I was not spouting nonsense.  If it is the word that bothers you, I will let you chose another one.  bias, partisan, non-objective, bent, tendency, inclination, favoritism.  You choose.  

Is picking a battle with a mod dumb. Why yes it is! I am like that though.  I tell it like I see it.  I don't care who the person is.  Like I said I do not dislike George, he is free to have whatever opinion he wants.  I was just pointing out that his opinion is always on the side of Kinkoid.  Truth be told I agree with him most of time.  

Anyway I am going back to lurking now.  Hopefully this topic will be dropped by everyone.

Have a great event everyone.

• Like 2

image.png.2d8f07bfe130e8a6cf66f6772929d1d0.png

What a truly fucked up anniversary this is - for me anyway!!  I got Valicta, but only after an orb drop in Lili where I was trying for Belinda.  Congrats to all those who did a lot better than I've managed.  I'm after Lopussy, but, unless I get this sort of luck, she will be on my shelf of unrequited love haremettes gathering dust - and not even the top shelf.

allright, finished the event and obtained 9 event girls and 1 t2 girl

stats: 127 refills (4572 nubans), 2769 fights, 724 shards (on event girls), 3x 100 drops (4, 50, 71 shards), average of 2,6 /10 shards per fight, which is basically expected average

gl to everyone who's still hoping for a lucky drop!

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, blaa said:

allright, finished the event and obtained 9 event girls and 1 t2 girl

stats: 127 refills (4572 nubans), 2769 fights, 724 shards (on event girls), 3x 100 drops (4, 50, 71 shards), average of 2,6 /10 shards per fight, which is basically expected average

gl to everyone who's still hoping for a lucky drop!

Good on you!  I'm trying to build up my koban count so I'm doing no refills.  As a five day event, I expected to get at least one girl, but unlikely, except, as you say, by striking it lucky.

9 hours ago, Makinen said:

feels like a standard set of daily login bonuses rather than actual Anniversary, know what i mean?

Yeah i get that too for me this is just an orgy days where i get 1 girl with 2-3 refill (jordan in my case, couldn't say no to a dbz parody XD). But yeah i miss the old days a bit, where there was an epic days event and i got kobans saved and after that i've used them i had like 4 girls at the end (i regret a lot to not have spent more at that time i was well got the 3 that i like stop here, awwww if only i could go back in time to tell my old self about the shards system XD). Still i guess we can have some girls that was only in pachinko and players who missed lupa's mom and really want her can get her, so..... in the end..... good event... probably... maybe.... as i said in a previous post: meeeeeeh ok :)

I'm at 98 shards for Belinda. I hope I'll be able to get her with my overnight fights, without spending more kobans on refills.

Also, specially since I criticized past gifts, today's gift was better than expected.

10 hours ago, casket said:

We have wildly different luck 😁 I started this event with Donatien almost exactly 20 battles short of tier 3 and have a huge disparity between my Lopussy and Valicta shards

56e713c3fdcb905f42f67ca3c6d3aabf.png

That's similar to one of my other accounts, but Valicta has caught up and has now overtaken Lopussy.  I may have to simply accept that Lopussy doesn't find me remotely attractive and I have to settle for a dead girl, albeit a gorgeous one.  Overall, though, I think the drop rate for some of us has been absolutely terrible.

8 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Can't help but wonder if the people in Varnart's club shouldn't be starting to make provisions to elect a new club leader soon. B|

This is the sort of stuff we see on twitter and it doesn't really belong on this forum.  George may have endorsed what you said, but I don't go along with much of what he posts either.  To say neither of you suffer fools gladly is somewhat of a euphemism.

The event has been bad, and the impementation of the free daily rewards has also been bad. This is the worst anniversary they've had yet.

Next year, they should just give everyone a big pop-up to click for 50 energy, 10 combativity, 20 tickets, and a few orbs, and call that the anniversary gift. No anniversary event, just stick with the more regular stuff.

22 minutes ago, Zteev said:

The event has been bad, and the impementation of the free daily rewards has also been bad. This is the worst anniversary they've had yet.

Next year, they should just give everyone a big pop-up to click for 50 energy, 10 combativity, 20 tickets, and a few orbs, and call that the anniversary gift. No anniversary event, just stick with the more regular stuff.

What makes last year better? What we've had so far is basically the same thing as the 3rd, except right now we're on day 5 of like 30 so there's still a lot of stuff we've yet to see.

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

What makes last year better? What we've had so far is basically the same thing as the 3rd, except right now we're on day 5 of like 30 so there's still a lot of stuff we've yet to see.

First off, I consider the Anniversary event this event. This event isn't lasting 30 days, it ends in a number of hours. Comparing whatever else they do for the rest of the month is comparing apples and kumquats. Here are the wiki's for both, and note that date for the event on the 4th Anniversary.:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:4th-Anniversary 
(note the reference to Epic Pachinko should be Event Pachinko)

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:3rd-Anniversary

A few things stick out as worse this time:

1. No boss girl among the specially available girls last year. Doing that immediately gets the grade for this event dropped way down, and frankly caps it at a certain level. It's such a basic screwup that you need to do everything else great just to make up for it. The selection of girls in this event gets an F. This is not addressing the artwork of the various featured girls, but there are some clunkers in here, last year it was mostly just Sara Jay. 

2. No daily missions this time, and no random girl drop in Arena. Yes, getting Norou was random, but it was better than not having a shot.

Admittedly we got some daily gifts, but if those continue all month, I would be more inclined to put them as not truly related to the event specifically.

• Like 1