Patch Notes: Week 31

Noacc

7 hours ago, [THH]Masturos said:

Hum yes i did before , but i'm in digisekai now and i'm level 327 and you are mostly rank with the same level as you are so i think it's rewarded people that are more active... and i dont see a problem in that ...

I see a big problem in that. I didn't miss the story that far and still in the University. Starting conditions (the value of one click) should be the same for everyone.

3 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

I see a big problem in that. I didn't miss the story that far and still in the University. Starting conditions (the value of one click) should be the same for everyone.

i can understand that , but i was in the same position as you are before (for a long time) (because i level up really fast compair to a lot of players) and i was still able to finish top 4 in those event (need kobam but still most people use to finish top 4). For me it was okay because i was telling myself : they play for much longer so that why they beat me or make more points in those event but eventually you will be in digesekai and it will be fair xD 

wish you good luck on that !

18 hours ago, windia said:

Or that I get "punished" to finish the T3 girl from NInja Spy while the others go for T1 from Pandora...

Well, another possible solution would have been to rate each villain tier differently ... and so maybe a T3 Ninja Spy would even give more points than T1 Pandora ...

I don't welcome that now so many contests include selling items. Just like I never liked the donation contests.

I regard it as counterproductive and it somehow goes against my nature and my style of play to "waste" ressources.

Of course, since the first PoA I also started collecting all trash equipment and I'm ok with selling these items later on, when I'm getting rewarded for it. Apart from the cluttered inventory of course, which has already been addressed by others.

If new contest types are introduced I would have much more preferred if there was a new contest featuring "giving affection to girls", just like there are the "give xp to the girls" contests. This is actually a productive action in the game, which could be rewarded.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

Well, another possible solution would have been to rate each villain tier differently ... and so maybe a T3 Ninja Spy would even give more points than T1 Pandora ...

Yes, i like your idea it would be more fair that way for sure , because i though doing lower villain in those contest was a waste of point earn but now it's only pay kobam to win (true it was like that before aswell but some players didn't mind and were chasing girl annyway)

On 7/29/2020 at 3:17 PM, Darsca said:
  • The Eternal Rivalry now has an extra means to score points, which is to do a Champion performance for 900 points (regardless of win/lose) as compared to the now flat score of 200 points for any boss.

Excuse me: how do you know that? Is there a complete list of all rebalanced contests somewhere? I would be very interested in that ... 

9 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

We got that contest on Nutaku yesterday.

Ah, you're on Nutaku, of course! I'm on HH. And I have 2 more contests with unclaimed rewards besides yesterday's "Hard Training!":

• "They Are Only Stairs for Your Glory": 200 pts for defeating any villain and 50 pts for spending 1 energy
  • "All Shall Fear Your Skills":  200 pts for defeating any villain and 150 pts for 1 win in the Arena
Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot

36 minutes ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

Ah, you're on Nutaku, of course! I'm on HH. And I have 2 more contests with unclaimed rewards besides yesterday's "Hard Training!":

• "They Are Only Stairs for Your Glory": 200 pts for defeating any villain and 50 pts for spending 1 energy
  • "All Shall Fear Your Skills":  200 pts for defeating any villain and 150 pts for 1 win in the Arena

A complete list also got compiled from the test server. Stolen from @_shal_

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

A complete list also got compiled from the test server. Stolen from @_shal_

Thank you very much, @GeorgeMTO and of course @_shal_ for compiling the list!

Very interesting!

Well, to say something positive about the rebalancing for a change 😉:

I like very much that the impact of donations has been significantly reduced. I found it always frustrating that if for example in "Who Talked About Corruption?" I racked up a high number of arena wins, but easily got left behind by guys who got Ymens in abundance ... so thumbs up for this! 👍

The more I think about that new contest for selling items, the less I like it. So, we have the following situation. Some people already reached Ninja Sacred Lands, Splatters Archipelago and Digisekai and have the opportunity to get common items from Karole, Jacksons Crew and Pandora witch and stockpile them. The others don't have that opportunity since items reward has been removed from Arena. People of these two categories are in the same contest brackets. I see a problem in that. I can already see the results of this "fair" competition it today's bracket, when people from Splatters and Digisekai already scored 5k and 10k points.

The solution may be to allow other villains to also drop these crap items.

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

The easier solution is to raise the points for selling an item from 20 to 200.

The money received from the first villains is more needed in early-mid gameplay than the items (books-gifts) you could receive.

3 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

A better solution is to adhere to what the contest blurb says and give points for selling "old equipment" and not for selling boosters, books or gifts. This change would mark a distinction between a contest vs. a PoA event. The difference would also allow players to play the game instead of holding on to everything for an upcoming event or competition.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jelom said:

The easier solution is to raise the points for selling an item from 20 to 200.

For the selling contest itself, the points awarded for selling 1 item is rather irrelevant, because it always depends on the number of items you sell, how your rank in the contest will be.

Regarding the PoA event, we're currently having, if someone is now at the task that requires to score 10.000 contest points, that's of course completely different. Here it would be better to "only" have to sell 50 items to complete the task instead of 500, I agree.

• Like 4

On 7/29/2020 at 3:17 PM, Darsca said:

I find this counter-intuitive when there is a reward for keeping your ticket count low, ergo the daily 3 tickets if you have less than 10 on hand. This creates a feeling of being punished somehow no matter which way I choose to play.

you what? you get tickets for having a low ticket count? huh... guess sometimes I should let mine drop below 100 to try it out. Actually, In my opinion, having less than 100 on hand would already count as low though. Think about it, what if a new PoA event starts and I didn't notice it 'cos I forgot to check the patch notes? I'd be in some really deep trouble right there. That said, getting some extra when we only have a few seems nice, if only that limit wasn't borderline zero, but at least a bit higher, like 100 or so.

3 hours ago, Jack_Hunter said:

you what? you get tickets for having a low ticket count? huh... guess sometimes I should let mine drop below 100 to try it out. Actually, In my opinion, having less than 100 on hand would already count as low though. Think about it, what if a new PoA event starts and I didn't notice it 'cos I forgot to check the patch notes? I'd be in some really deep trouble right there. That said, getting some extra when we only have a few seems nice, if only that limit wasn't borderline zero, but at least a bit higher, like 100 or so.

Then you had better stop now, because @Darsca for "low" meant less than 10 tickets, not 100... that's an official game rule.

Edited by Observer_X

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic