• Sell Items

6H3f3593kzkM0y2Qu7vO-65vPPljiVKysgef4hC5

• What’s this mess?
    •  Gain XP on girls 
    •  Sell Items

• Contests points given have been rebalanced

Daily Quests 
 Rewards from the Daily Quests have been improved

• The first reward from the Daily Quest will be an Epic or Legendary Book or Gift or Combativity

Pachinko 

• New Pachinko Exclusive Girls
    • The other two winners from the first Hentai Party (the cosplay event that happened in February/March) are joining the Haremverse this week after Micaela Smith. 
    • Niki Nova 
    • Susan Blake

u1XsyNlOP1HIrx6ocLoQ63G8ImoV1fjbhblLCm4TRRZif5QWEUm1nrIbhJpY7k7TCFZnw1amaJNB-pnA
                    Niki Nova sqvd92LxpgWSvJR6paxgG6F1kDKjFVLMF7Kk2OYB                             Susan Blake  cnhdqlQQeqnx-ydb4bXyXJEvqv4kVM6PeIi52n-D

ava0-2-1-600x1500.png ava0-3-2-600x1500.png

Rize  ic_carac-Charme-1.png                      Karynic_carac-tech-1.png

Q&A

• All players are cordially invited to join a special Anniversary Q&A session with one of our essential Tech team members: a software engineer, an architect and a developer, who is shaping HH and bringing to life your favorite features (and fixing the broken ones).
  • The Q&A will take place on discord on 
    • Tuesday, 4th August 2020 
    • 6 pm (UTC+2) Paris time/ 12 pm (UTC-4) NY time/ 7 pm (UTC+3) Sofia time
  • Join the discord server (if you still haven’t): https://discord.gg/pSFvtvy
  • All questions will be answered and a transcript of the Q&A will be posted after the session
  • Everyone is welcome! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thinking 2
  • Sad 4

4 hours ago, Noacc said:
    •  
  • Contests points given have been rebalanced

i like the rebalance, but why do they did it now? i mean the timing is bad, they should have done this at 1 PM when 1 contest ends and the other begins.
Cus so does i had the chance to lvl up the girls with the (old) reward of  1140 points but my opponents can get now only 60 points for a lvl up...

• Like 15

4 hours ago, Noacc said:

Contests points given have been rebalanced

than recalculate earned points in todays contest, someone has already earned tons of points before the patch, while others will not be able to earn anything

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Ok. As a concept I like the idea of doing new things in contests to keep them fresh. I also appreciate the balancing of a few scores to better reflect the worth of these actions.

However, I have a couple of issues here:

• The issue with points being balanced partway into a new contest, which has already been brought up; I'm not going to go into detail on that here.
  • The Eternal Rivalry now has an extra means to score points, which is to do a Champion performance for 900 points (regardless of win/lose) as compared to the now flat score of 200 points for any boss. This means that Tickets are the key deciding factor in who wins these contests, which is going to drive people to stockpile them, much like the Ticket requirements for the PoA tasks. I find this counter-intuitive when there is a reward for keeping your ticket count low, ergo the daily 3 tickets if you have less than 10 on hand. This creates a feeling of being punished somehow no matter which way I choose to play.
  • Sell Items. There are two problems with this one. The first ties back to the previous point where it's damned if you do and damned if you don't with regards to stockpiling. I don't want to lock up millions of ymens which could otherwise be spent upgrading my girls or my stats, or spent on sundry other things which can be used to advance my game progress. Secondly, the score for each item is way too damn low. Can you imagine getting the pure sell items task  on the day when you arrive at the 10k contest points task for PoA? That's 500 items! (going by test server information, 20 points per item)

I think those are my key gripes with what's been introduced here at first glance, haven't had a chance to experience most of the changes first hand.

The small buff to the first Arena Daily reward is appreciated. I'm pretty ambivalent about the girls; Rize looks nice.

• Like 18

I don't like the idea of a contest for selling items. That drives to stockpiling, and having cluttered inventories.

I don't like that now all bosses give the same amount of points neither. That's too simple, previously you had to choose whether to go to the highest scoring boss or keep pursuing girls on the boss you want, now there's no choice at all, that's boring.

• Like 9

40 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I don't like that now all bosses give the same amount of points neither. That's too simple, previously you had to choose whether to go to the highest scoring boss or keep pursuing girls on the boss you want, now there's no choice at all, that's boring.

So, you didn't encounter the situation, when you're in the Magic Forest and have opponents in your contest bracket, that are already in Digisekai, right?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

40 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

So, you didn't encounter the situation, when you're in the Magic Forest and have opponents in your contest bracket, that are already in Digisekai, right?

Or that I get "punished" to finish the T3 girl from NInja Spy while the others go for T1 from Pandora...

I'm totally supporting this change.

• Like 1

hace 58 minutos, Тёмный Властелин dijo:

Yes, I did back in the day. Well, not in Digisekai, of course, but in more advanced places than what I had access to. Nowadays the brackets are tiered by level, that shouldn't happen that much, unless someone is not pursuing the story.

• Like 1

hace 18 minutos, windia dijo:

Or that I get "punished" to finish the T3 girl from NInja Spy while the others go for T1 from Pandora...

I'm totally supporting this change.

That's not punishing, that's having to choose which objective to pursue. I don't want games to spoonfeed me, if the optimum path is always the same and always obvious, where's the fun?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

274538030_-1.thumb.jpg.1aa6037b087a3fe9ca2bab75ecf79786.jpg

I just want to use the screenshot and ask for a rebalance of the contest points on this one, please.

Also, you should really rename this contest as it's all about getting girls, not training them at all.

Finally, I would comment on the other patch stuff but since you see fit not to warn us about ingame changes, I'll sort of follow your lead and say nothing 😤

• Like 1

Before a contest for the sale of things had to be done the interface of the store itself. That there would be filters on the content, and most importantly, that you could sell or use a lot of things in one click as done with the stats. Without that, it's just a problem.

And the last two new girls had crooked rickets legs again. It is impossible to look at them without tears, as if they were specially grown in barrels from childhood as in the Middle Ages for the circus freaks. Not artists, but some kind of comprachikos. Awful, awful.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

That's not punishing, that's having to choose which objective to pursue. I don't want games to spoonfeed me, if the optimum path is always the same and always obvious, where's the fun?

So you rather fight Pandora Witch as well so you can win some kobans, instead of fighting low world villains for event girls.
In high level brackets, there are always people who rush the villain fights day one, and then continue fighting Pandora Witch.
This makes that pointless.
This is actually the one change I was waiting for since the LC event.

• Like 1

I'm a bit worried into putting too many real girls too, let me explain: To me the hentai is a place where i can enter in a girl bath invisible with at least 4 girls of different ages, size, nature then being discovered by them and all of them fell for me and.... imagine the rest :). What i mean is that i like hentai becouse is an impossible fantasy world totally different from the reality, i'm worried that we are, how can i say it... breaking the magic a bit. I don't know if someone can understand my feeligs but that how it is for me.

The contest: well i guess we have to try and see what happens. but for sure we can't fight in every single one (at least for me, especially in items selling since we have poa that requires to seel them for a step)

And for the meeting well i will not be there but please guys thank them properly, be constructive and not selfish and be polite (yes i'm talking to you that are reading and you now that you are whiny as hell, filthy bastard :) (joke i know you will behave well, i trust you))

• Like 1

Regarding the new sell contest, I agree on the fact that they lead to stockpiling and messed up inventories, so unless a new way of managing the inventory is implemented, the results may be quite chaotic. Moreover, rebalancing the contest points after the contest start but before the end IMHO was highly unfair towards the players, especially considering that apparently today quite a number of people is on their way to complete Task XIX of the Path of Attraction event. It's like the devs had said to those players "we don't want you to complete the task and be able to get the girl(s) on the next". I feel super lucky in having been able to clear that task yesterday night. I hope that in the next Path of Attraction events the numbers in tasks will be also rebalanced, or the event risks to be deserted by non-heavy-koban-using players.

New girls are always welcome, although my opinion on this (sometimes in the future a limit should be placed) is well known by frequent forum dwellers. Moreover, apart the fact that I don't go particularly crazy for anyone of the new girls, personally I didn't appreciate the "conversion" from camgirl to haremettes, as I already said elsewhere.

I must admit that I am quite curious about how it will develop that Q&A session, especially in consideration of the past devs behaviour. Point is, neither I am on Discord nor I am willing to subscribe to participate (apart the fact that at the time of the Q&A session I may have other engagements to attend) so I will try another thing. As this post is public, if anyone reading this is willing to do this (given that he has the possibility to do this) I would like him to talk on my behalf and ask for the implementation of two features (posed that there will be the possibility to do it during the session):

1. The possibility of multiple battle team building, possibly with the extra feature of default assignment of a certain group to Arena/League/villains. As far as I can remember, this feature has been requested by multiple players in different moments, and when a player start to have more than 200 girls in his harem, continually switching teams becomes a crippling experience on game enjoyment.
  2. The implementation of a "method", like for example a number of thresholds to surpass, for example (shooting casually here) reaching lv 400 + have 250 girls in harem + having reached the current end of the story, with the special "reward" of being able to collect harem ymens for free (in other words, like the monthly cards, but only for the ymens recollection and without any other bonus). When a player is at the start in his game experience, this is a montly card feature that is handy but not strictly necessary: when a player has played the game for more than three years is not exactly a good thing to ask him to continue collect manually the ymens from 250+ girls a number of times per day or become a paying player (a thing that someone is unwilling to do, but someone else is unable to do).

My thanks in advance to any player willing to "answer my call".

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 2

hace 1 hora, Chthugha dijo:

So you rather fight Pandora Witch as well so you can win some kobans, instead of fighting low world villains for event girls.
In high level brackets, there are always people who rush the villain fights day one, and then continue fighting Pandora Witch.
This makes that pointless.
This is actually the one change I was waiting for since the LC event.

Or I'd choose not to pursue one daily event because that day I prefer to fight a low world villain, given the opposition. It's called strategizing.

• Like 1

Well, they screwed this patch up horribly in at least one way. Changing a contest scoring method partway through is simply unfair.

To make matters worse, there are actually 2 things going right now relating to scoring in contests: Heatwave has tasks for that, and they reduced the points one can get in the contest.

Congratulations to everyone who went hard in the contest before the patch rolled through, being advantaged by time zone and developer update incompetence will help you today.

Consolations to everyone who was waiting to see if it was worth spending for today's contest. And to those of you screwed over by this in Heatwave.

I'm on Discord, but I rarely use it. I might go to the Q&A, but I have a feeling it will turn ugly.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 2

I think everything was already said. So I just add few more things

12 hours ago, Noacc said:
  • Teach us Master! 
    • Sell Items
  • Charity is Investment Above All
    • Sell Items
  • What’s this mess?
    •  Sell Items

So, what about actually using items? Why only sell them? I mean out of all item categories - "Equipment", "Boosters", "Books", "Gifts" only one meant to be sold - "Equipment". Every other category was meant to be used, not sold. It seems counterproductive.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Or I'd choose not to pursue one daily event because that day I prefer to fight a low world villain, given the opposition. It's called strategizing.

That's called not having a choice at all. You don't have to give a contest up beforehand anymore.
And there isn't a pure villain contest anymore, so the strategy now is in the other part of the contest and the preparation for it.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 2

I will not be in the discord Q&A session, but I want to ask to any of you to make a request to the devs in my behalf:

I have only one petition for the game: Please, bring back the old girl shadow drop animation again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Leo_le_Salomo said:

i like the rebalance, but why do they did it now? i mean the timing is bad, they should have done this at 1 PM when 1 contest ends and the other begins.
Cus so does i had the chance to lvl up the girls with the (old) reward of  1140 points but my opponents can get now only 60 points for a lvl up...

True i'm at 2 million and i dont think the other people will be able to reach me with the new system , it's not really fairplay but at the same time i can't really complain because it will be an easy win

7 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Hum yes i did before , but i'm in digisekai now and i'm level 327 and you are mostly rank with the same level as you are so i think it's rewarded people that are more active... and i dont see a problem in that ...

I'm okay with a change in contests in general. Their objectives are as they are, I do not care to much. Because in previous contests I check and decide if I want to go for it or not. 

And yes, the more active I am, the more I have to be aware the "pattern" of events and their demands in planning ahead. 

For causal players ... well, if you get fooled twice about the same - not my pain.

The balance change during a running contest is bad, due to the change "one contest per day only" it became a short interference.

What I do not get is -> this task <- for the contest: 

Charity is Investment Above All

• -> Remove currency <-
  • Sell items

What should I remove? Spend Ymens or spend kobans? Real world money? Editing the currency sign out of the game?

I never tried to calculate price of 10x Great Pachinko to average selling income of gained stuff - would be funny if 10x Great Pachinko would turn into a perpetuum mobile

Edited by windia

hace 49 minutos, windia dijo:

What I do not get is -> this task <- for the contest: 

Charity is Investment Above All

• -> Remove currency <-
  • Sell items

What should I remove? Spend Ymens or spend kobans? Real world money? Editing the currency sign out of the game?

I never tried to calculate price of 10x Great Pachinko to average selling income of gained stuff - would be funny if 10x Great Pachinko would turn into a perpetuum mobile

My guess is that it's spending Ymens.
About the 10x Great Pachinko, it's never perpetual, don't worry. Some time ago (2 years or so) it was near that point, I remember constantly buying it during an hour, but not anymore.

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic