• Anniversary Selena
    • Date Arianne
    • Anniversary Abrael
    • Anniversary Lenaelle
    • Christmas Arcana
    • Anniversary Shina
    • (None)

38 minutes ago, Karyia said:

Master Yoda will let you know that that has more to do with the others "dark" side than anything 😅🙄

Maybe Noemy was the "Dark Side" all along, look how much she is benefiting, as expected of best girl :x

26 minutes ago, Eman said:

Noemi is perfect

Yes! Yes she absolutely is😍

Edited by Fiel

2 hours ago, Lemus said:

It's not as bad as it could be, but with one girl, Master Yoda was a hundred percent or more right...😭

NOOOOOOO.png.0e27441352dea154f4d6486a2566b53f.png

Haha, epic. We got screwed double this week because our league table is cruel too. 😂

I got my old Shina Ava back in protest. She was mercilessly butchered. Like Frankenstein's monster it's alive but... 

For the love of God Kinkoid, I've said it before. Just make NEW girls if you can't draw the old ones anymore. If you want unrecognizable scribbles that no one likes, just hire me. I also can't draw and I'll do it for less!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, HentaiHero said:

Thanks Kinkoid for saving me some Kobans! Most of the anniversary girls look so ugly I wouldn't want them for free. Just take a look at Jenny, Derri or Shina 💩

Who? Are they in this event even?  

9 minutes ago, natstar said:

if only the shards were as high as revival events.

Well, the shard range is actually double, when comparing with the first (anniversary) event, so it's not that bad.

There's no 1-drops which is also great in "get-girls-asap" events :D 

Prolly just gonna get Jenni then take a rest until the next event.  Really wanted Lenaelle and Selena, but we all know how scumbag pachinko can really be, and no way im gonna risk wasting my orbs when there's a chance of getting that atrocious Shina. They went with quantity over quality in this one. 

• Like 1

You know, never though I would see a day, where devs would add girl that looks worse than Gork or Sara Jay. But that day is here now. 

That said, now I'm actually morbidly curious of how Gork or Sara Jay would look like with this new art style. After all, this style have add lots of misses, but some of the girls actually look better with this new style. 

So, I now do wonder how that would work with two girls I mentioned.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

So quickly giving you guys my thoughts on the new girls added in this event (The "Anniversary" girls).

Anniversary Noemy: She looks good. Probably the best out of the new girls.
Anniversary Jennie: Looks different from the normal Jennie, but at least she looks fine so I'll let it slide.
Anniversary Derri: Looks awful, looks way too "cartoonish" rather than "anime-ish". I only like her hair.
Anniversary Fairy: If we exclude her terrible 0-star pose, she's not that bad. Her 3-star pose is rather good. But just like Jennie, she differs too much from her "original". 
Anniversary Selena: Looks differ here as well but I think she looks really good. She and Noemy are my favorites.
Anniversary Abraël: Looks differ, but she looks "fine". Something is off with her 3-star pose tho. Her proportions that is. 
Anniversary Lenaëlle: Absolutely terrible. This is really bad, and I always hated those girls with too many "lines" on her upper body, reminds me of ribs and I don't like it when they are too skinny (I'm talking about her 3-star pose). Edit: I don't want to be misunderstood so I want to clarify that I DO like her poses except for the last one.
Anniversary Shina: You probably already saw my troll face meme abut her so then you already know what I think about her. By far the worst girl this event, and of course she's the legendary one. You know somethings wrong when the girl's head is wider than her waist. Wtf. This is a hentai game, not nickelodeon's Hey Arnold. Picture for reference below.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 10

I don't like this new art style for the (anniversary) girls, this is the Second 1st of the month event that have some low Quality art styles for some girls, like seriously Shina why did you do that to her??!!

Edited by Asf
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Slynia said:

So quickly giving you guys my thoughts on the new girls added in this event (The "Anniversary" girls).

Anniversary Lenaëlle: Absolutely terrible. This is really bad, and I always hated those girls with too many "lines" on her upper body, reminds me of ribs and I don't like it when they are too skinny (I'm talking about her 3-star pose).

Perfect example of the saying "To each his own".   I think Anniversary Lenaelle to be good artwork.  Her 3rd pose to me looks quite athletic with well toned abs, curvaceous hips, and no overly thin bird legs.  I like her poses.  I guess it's the perfect example of how Kinkoid tries to appeal to a broad spectrum of artistic viewpoints.

• Like 2

hace 1 hora, Dr. Lust dijo:

Perfect example of the saying "To each his own".   I think Anniversary Lenaelle to be good artwork.  Her 3rd pose to me looks quite athletic with well toned abs, curvaceous hips, and no overly thin bird legs.  I like her poses.  I guess it's the perfect example of how Kinkoid tries to appeal to a broad spectrum of artistic viewpoints.

You can do that without changing a girl. Just make a new one.
And that's supposed to be Shina? OMG! Is there plastic surgery in the Haremverse?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This is a game. I treat the girls the same way I would the wooden cubes in a board game. They provide income and stats for "battle." They are useful. I don't really care about the art in general. Yes, I find some girls more attractive than others, but wouldn't avoid picking one up based on that. Are all the people who seem to only complain about the art so far along in the game that actually playing it has become irrelevant? Nothing left to do except collect drawings?

• Like 2
  • Thinking 4

2 minutes ago, DocJD said:

This is a game. I treat the girls the same way I would the wooden cubes in a board game. They provide income and stats for "battle." They are useful. I don't really care about the art in general. Yes, I find some girls more attractive than others, but wouldn't avoid picking one up based on that. Are all the people who seem to only complain about the art so far along in the game that actually playing it has become irrelevant? Nothing left to do except collect drawings?

Well no, it's just that the game's main selling point is the hentai artwork, not mechanics. So a lot of people that play do so mainly for the artwork, yes, since that's what drew them to it in the first place.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

I play the game for a different reason than you. I started playing the game because of the art style.  The game itself for me is about the girls and the art.  The whole reason to battle is to get resources so you can get more girls more "art."  I actually don't understand what you think this game to be it is a game about collecting girls not winning battles.

3 minutes ago, DocJD said:

• Thanks 2

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....

I have to say it's the first time I've looked at an event and gone... um, I don't know who I really want to try for.

So, I decided to choose an older girl and am working on Jenna (as I already have Greta, Nemah, Date Arianne, and Bunny's Mom).

And terrible shard drop rate so far. Out of 45 battles I got one shard drop (4 shards) for Jenna. I don't think I'll put much worry or effort into this event.

hace 35 minutos, DocJD dijo:

Well, since it's a hentai-based game it's only natural we care about the hentai art. Otherwise we'd be playing...I don't know, something else.

• Like 5

Although the new girls differ from their original models, most of them are decent when judged as new works.

That being said, Shina definitely needs to be redrawn.  Derri would benefit from a redraw, and Fairy might benefit as well.

Edit: This is based solely on 0 star poses, btw.

Edited by Waifulord Sam