FinderKeeper

Yet Another Poll  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Girl

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Il y a 1 heure, PersonXXX a dit :

I actually did all of the missions to get the girls for each of the mission. And I only got one of the girls idek why  I didn’t get all 3 of the mission girls. And I have no clue who to talk to to get them.

Offtopic, but if you're referring to the previous event with 3 different missions every day during 5 days, well there was only one girl as a reward for this, even though there were 3 missions per day. You had to do all 15 missions in order to obtain Eco Diver Nemah. So you didn't miss anything if you got her, everything's fine.

A bit late (I was in transit just after the contest ended) here are my first day results in the legendary contest event.

I needed to get her the first day, I don't know if I will have free time the next days.

In the end I was able to use a part of my books stash to get a 3rd place (you know I am a patient saver of resources ;)), but I almost feared I wouldn't made it due to game lag coupled with a deficient mobile coverage.

In the end all was ok: Objective achieved. I can rest the next days.

image.thumb.png.dd17ee3bef9f1ec01bcfd1b2d3c36b33.png

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

I think this was answered during the first LC, but I can't remember or retrieve the info right now...

What happens if you win more than 100% of the girl? Do you get epic flowers as in other cases, or is there something special for this specifically? I'm leaning towards the flowers but I have a vague memory of something else. I might be confusing this with the daily mission girl during revivals if you already own her (and then you get legendary equipment IIRC?).

Thanks in advance if anyone can confirm either way.

15 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I think this was answered during the first LC, but I can't remember or retrieve the info right now...

What happens if you win more than 100% of the girl? Do you get epic flowers as in other cases, or is there something special for this specifically? I'm leaning towards the flowers but I have a vague memory of something else. I might be confusing this with the daily mission girl during revivals if you already own her (and then you get legendary equipment IIRC?).

I think someone said that on the test server they didnt get anything extra. Was it in the Chit Chat or Patch Notes 33/34, I'm not sure 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

if you have accepted the contest already you get flowers, if you have him still in your list the price changes to what you get when you have the girls (i.e. MyP orb)

edit: so 25 first day -> accepted + 100 2nd day -> accepted -> 25 flowers; 25 first day -> not accepted, 100 2nd day -> accepted --> 25 shards turn into MyPx3(?) orb

I am just 98% sure, but there will be someone correcting me in a short time if it's wrong

Edited by blaa
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Il y a 6 heures, jelom a dit :

A bit late (I was in transit just after the contest ended) here are my first day results in the legendary contest event.

I needed to get her the first day, I don't know if I will have free time the next days.

In the end I was able to use a part of my books stash to get a 3rd place (you know I am a patient saver of resources ;)), but I almost feared I wouldn't made it due to game lag coupled with a deficient mobile coverage.

In the end all was ok: Objective achieved. I can rest the next days.

image.thumb.png.dd17ee3bef9f1ec01bcfd1b2d3c36b33.png

Oh, hey, it's me in the picture mom ! :3 

We had tough players in this bracket, playing to the last second. But in the end, I luckily still have 300+ of the two big legendary books. It's kind of sad that it pay this much to hoard this much. :o

So, I will still not upgrade any level of my new girls to hoard XP books once more for this next kind of "event", sigh.

"the only winning move is not to play."

Edited by R_iryh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

If you receive more than 100 shards, the additional shards are converted to epic flowers. At the last LC I received 150 Felya shards, 50 of which turned into flowers. It works as usual. 😊

• Like 1

Come on guys stop it XD i just wanna be in the top ten to end this nightmare, also i'm impressed by myself 35 epic pachinko orbs not a single girl dropped, i challenge you to do worst. i think i deserve a reward, it must be a new bad luck record :). I did also like 20 - 25 in the mythic 0 out of 2 there too XD 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Come on guys stop it XD i just wanna be in the top ten to end this nightmare, also i'm impressed by myself 35 epic pachinko orbs not a single girl dropped, i challenge you to do worst. i think i deserve a reward, it must be a new bad luck record :). I did also like 20 - 25 in the mythic 0 out of 2 there too XD 

Dont. Just dont. Dont tempt fate. I've once done like 50 orbs with 0 girls, so yeah there's that....

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Yeah, no. The average is around 1 drop per 15 EPx1 orbs, but that's rounded up a bit generously (the drop rate proper is 6.5%). I know players who had no girl drop in EP with over 70 x1 orbs used. As for MPx1... I have yet to get a single girl drop from that myself, ever, in well over 350 spins. Granted, the drop rate is estimated at 0.5% for that, but that's still below the average expected result (and meanwhile, some people in my club and elsewhere routinely drop a girl with their daily free spin or a just a couple of x1 orbs ^^). So no. You're not particularly unlucky, let alone anywhere near establishing some kind of record. No river shall be cried for thee. ^^

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

50 orbs with 0 girls,

17 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

with over 70 x1 orbs used. As for MPx1... I have yet to get a single girl drop from that myself, ever, in well over 350 spins

Ok sorry for bringing you up painful memories XD (and thank you for the data^) my god no words, also over 350 spins my dear Hentai goddess have some mercy for this guy 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, no. The average is around 1 drop per 15 EPx1 orbs, but that's rounded up a bit generously (the drop rate proper is 6.5%). I know players who had no girl drop in EP with over 70 x1 orbs used. As for MPx1... I have yet to get a single girl drop from that myself, ever, in well over 350 spins. Granted, the drop rate is estimated at 0.5% for that, but that's still below the average expected result (and meanwhile, some people in my club and elsewhere routinely drop a girl with their daily free spin or a just a couple of x1 orbs ^^). So no. You're not particularly unlucky, let alone anywhere near establishing some kind of record. No river shall be cried for thee. ^^

Well I did get like 6 girls from MP... I got 3 super early when it was introduced, and then 3 since then :D I must've been insanely lucky, as I thought "oh so it's like EP" and I wasted like 6k Kobans on 1 spin alone since it's introduction... I should've known, the house always wins! 🤣

• Haha 3

2 epic x10 orbs from the last PoA and 49 single orbs (would have been 50 but lagged out in the last seconds) got me first place, glad I don't have to worry about  stupid legendary contests for a while. And the 49 single orbs got me 2 girls.

Legcontest2.thumb.png.0ffbe2483b2f8251cb6290cff308a149.png

The German guy in 4th got bumped down to 5th when I made my play, luckily for him he was online and noticed, and got some more points. Sucks to be the American who finished in 5th, who got bumped down from 3rd.

• Like 4

Done.

mpJuh29.png?1

Got x50 shards on the first day. Finished 6th today, but could've gotten to 1-4 spot. Placed myself about 100k points above 10th just to be sure.

Bracket started settling about 20 minutes until the end. Few people tried sniping - Darkknight claimed 1st spot in last couple of minutes.

XfIuGn5.png

Surprisingly, no lags.

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 6

hace 2 horas, Xemnas dijo:

I used 40 single Epic orbs and got nothing, so yeah, it can be worse.

On top of that, I also used:

• 2x Single Great Pachinko orbs
  • 7x 10 Games Great Pachinko
  • The x40 single Epic orbs that game me no girl
  • 1x 10 Epic Pachinko that game Fukai, a 3* hardcore legendary girl
  • 800 million ymens

All of that to get in the top 10

1672615342_contest2.thumb.JPG.32e00781da6528a8400cc39d9ad553ca.JPG

At least I now only need to get 25 shards in one of the next two contests.

• Sad 3

Fantastic guys i went for a 10th position: for that i burned all my epic orbs, all my mythic orbs, all my green orbs and almost all my money, the end? Got sniped at the last second, ended 11 got 25 shards and i have to do another f........ contest day. This sooo fun and for nothing depressing or stressfull, oh how i'm enjoying this f...... event, i'm soooo happy. No seriusly i'm tired if they do the same next month i don't know if i will even try, i can't sell my house to win a drawn game character, even tho (based on the points i'm seeing) some people are willing to do that XD

• Like 3
  • Sad 5

2 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

i can't sell my house to win a drawn game character, even tho (based on the points i'm seeing) some people are willing to do that XD

It's months of banking up free orbs that got me to 660k points, could have gone  to 800k if I needed to. But yeah, that's the trouble if you don't know this BS event is coming.

6 minutes ago, Urist said:

660k points

That's where i was with my saving too but, i don't know your bracket, in my contest that's was not enoght for even a 10th position i'll let to you imagine how many points the 1st one had XD

Edited by Xemnas