FinderKeeper

Yet Another Poll  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Girl

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

2 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

I mean, I got the girl, but it woud be nice to have other contests as well.

I hate you dude XD why are your points so low ? In my bracket the first one had like 2000000 points are you level 2 ? 

i went to check for new contests and the page says "hello there  you will have new contests in:to town"  and "to town"  is a  blue button like when you finish all the dailies and collect the reward.  anyone else ? and i was online  the whole day

Edited by LordRagy84

2 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

I mean, I got the girl, but it woud be nice to have other contests as well.

380217058_-11.thumb.jpg.efa5f744ccbac384249dbc5ef97970d7.jpg

Wow you're lucky one by winning with just that. My ladder had this much on 12th I think. First place was about 2,5 million...

Just now, mikcris said:

Maybe if they would have listened to us players this would not have happened... To be honest the only thing they can do to un-fuck this thing up is to cancel the entire event and give all the payers the girl as reward for their stupidity.

Come on lmao you dont have to be so blatant in begging for a freebie. Just cancel the entire event as it is and its retarded structure and put the girl on a new Legendary Days event and be done with this shit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mikcris said:

Maybe if they would have listened to us players this would not have happened... To be honest the only thing they can do to un-fuck this thing up is to cancel the entire event and give all the payers the girl as reward for their stupidity.

But then they would not make enought money, they dont will work!

1 minute ago, mikcris said:

While I too am annoyed that there are a lot of bugs, this is bordering on entitlement. They are not your slaves dude.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I also disagree on people having finished the league. Most of us take the league slow and steady in D3, since that way we're better able to spot people who are unboosted and thus get a few more points. There's some that do rush sure, but that's actually much more likely to affect people trying for top 15 in D2 and below than the top competitors in d3.

There's a pretty big difference between what I said and how you seem to have interepreted it. I said most D3 winners wouldn't have too many fights left on the last day of the league. I never said anything about rushing or having finished their league. ^^

EDIT: Pretty weird. The regular contest now changed from Sell Items to Burn Cash Away, but that didn't work in terms of making the legendary contest appear...

Edited by DvDivXXX

Just now, Etcétera said:

Hey, there's something wrong!!! I spent 14 EPIC Pachinko + 1 Big Pachinko and I still have 0 points!!! What the hell???????

completly normaly, i lost yesterday 60k points bcz they would be accepted i had in the regular event more points at the legendary