Yet Another Poll  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Girl

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1 minute ago, Etcétera said:

Pay? Really Kinkoid?????? Pay my DICK! 🤬

He was joking lol, the free spins should absolutely work for the contest. Now why they arent working is probably because their entire server-building is on fire with sheer amount of incompetence and stupidity 🤣

1 minute ago, Čamuga said:

He was joking lol, the free spins should absolutely work for the contest. Now why they arent working is probably because their entire server-building is on fire with sheer amount of incompetence and stupidity 🤣

1 minute ago, windia said:

that is called "joke" what Pandabaer wrote...

Yeak for the great pachinko, its working for the other 2 not, i had 40 bubbles for the epic, i set 20 in and get zero points, i got the bubble for the daily mission but dont work, but if u bought the daily offer u got instantly that points ... very interessting 

Guys the numbers say that the large majority of people liked this event: now i'm not gonna complain anymore but one, just one of the people that like this event (again according to the statics there are many) can tell me what is so fun in all of this ? To find this event fun to play you should be a bored millionaire in my opinion, please tell me something that can change my mind about this event XD make me see the bright side

Edited by Xemnas
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Xemnas said:

Guys the numbers say that the large majority of people liked this event: now i'm not gonna complain anymore but one, just one of the people that like this event (again according to the statics there are many) can tell me what is so fun in all of this ? To find this event fun to play you should be a bored millionaire in my opinion, please tell me something that can change my mind about this event XD make me see the bright side

i hate all events, but if u have no new story and they cant update that club ranking battle system u dont need play that game more :D

1 minute ago, Xemnas said:

The numbers that said that were the retarded KK polls that dont allow an option for disliking things lmao. Check the feedback section where I made a LC feedback post, it was overwhelmingly negative. I doubt that their slanted polls are in any way accurate. (And after this event is done, I will make a 2nd one of  course)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Players who like these events do not come here, on forum. And those who do come here, do so to complain about terrible events, bugs, etc. But you can see the opinion of other people who liked this event in the news and other places where Kinkoid tells us how awesome these events are.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bomba said:

those who do come here, do so to complain about terrible events

This is actually the only time i've ever complain since the beginning (3 years ago). I really think this legendary contests doesn't deserve a place in our beautiful and pacefully haremverse, they are just bad for the game and players's sake (we started from "everyone can have some love" to legendary contests: "love only me i have a bigger one" XD)

PS: actually i lied i complained a bit with some girls of the "dead eye" artist, and for the last event shina :)

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 5

Just now, Xemnas said:

This is actually the only time i've ever complain since the beginning (3 years ago). I really think this legendary contests doesn't deserve a place in our beautiful and pacefully haremverse, they are just bad for the game and players's sake (we started from "everyone can have some love" to legendary contests: "love only me i have a bigger one" XD)

We do see a bunch of complaints here, self serving and entitled for sure. But those are blatantly obvious and clearly no one takes them seriously (hell, we even have a complaint like this in this very thread! :D), but that's only half of them.  What you really gotta realize is that it's all because of the fact that the forum isnt good representation of player perspective, which then would lead to a question of why the hell would you even bother having one, but hey, KK knows what they're doing and they would neeeeeeeeeever treat their playerbase so callously like they have in the past 6 months, that just never happens you see! Also, mind your tone for Chthunga!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1