FinderKeeper

Yet Another Poll  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Girl

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1 minute ago, mikcris said:

Is it at least a 5 star hardcore legendary girl or just 3 stars?

5 star that is why all the hardcore players want her and a lot of people changed from charm/know-how into hardcore for pvp and her being 5 star means a lot of people are going to want her.

• Thinking 2

3 minutes ago, natstar said:

5 star that is why all the hardcore players want her and a lot of people changed from charm/know-how into hardcore for pvp and her being 5 star means a lot of people are going to want her.

actually, a lot of people did change, but that was months ago, since then a lot of players changed (back) to KH because it's the go to class atm if you want to win a league - so most people dont want her for pvp-reasons I guess

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tu32 said:

didn't even get the contest... and I was active the last few days...

I log out before new daily missions and accept all the contest rewards to make sure that i always get new ones people always go a bit crazy on the first legendary contest days anyways so would have been hard to get top 4 place anyways.

So, as far as I remember, they changed the reset time to be capable of solving appearing dificulties during their work time, right? 🤔

LOL, just LOL It's almost 2 hours after the beginning of LC and the lag is still on. The event looks "promising" from the very beginning. 👍 Seems like there will be a lot of burning asses (including mine) because of the lags once again. 

11 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Nice timing of the first contest, by the way. 1 day before the reset. All the people are in equal starting positions LUL Especially those, who do not bother to perform in the league and can make a ton of refills, cause of unused tokens.

Reveal hidden contents

1911503435_-1.thumb.jpg.75eef4692b73e1eeb9b18295c1fe4f30.jpg

2014855875_-2.thumb.jpg.f9fc887f00ad651897222e5fe8f113d0.jpg

This contest isnt won on both (relevant) servers with league wins; on nutaku it's through pachinko and on HH it's through experience on girls; since they added the possibility to get points for normal contest points the first LC contest is in most cases a contest contest and not an xp/pvp contest anymore

edit: at least for higher brackets where most pepole have so many ressources you couldnt even have a chance (for a good placement) if you had all tokens available

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 2

>>" If you’ve been active in the last 72 hours and your level is over 20, you will participate in a wide-open, sweating and arduous contest! "

LOL no. The arrogance.

<beep> this contest, <beep> the lag, I don't even like the girl, and even if I did: this game is so screwed up that there is no point in trying to compete if we weren't here from the beginning. Why on earth would I bother with this BS if even 5 star legendary girls won't help?

I keep slowly collecting the girls I actually like (which excludes most new girls), I don't think the game as-is is worth spending real $ on, and I don't think the game as-is is worth it to try-hard anything.

I most certainly will *NOT* participate is this mess. Only change this event might make for me is that if the lag gets to bad I might finally give up on the game completely.

o/

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, mikcris said:

Probably the main server is overwhelmed not by more player action (I believe it is fairly regular) but by more computation based on more more processing data for the contests running in parallel.

There are servers that run MMOs. They have to calculate not only many attacks at the same time, but also running, position of players, line of sight, collision (attacks or players hitting scenery) etc etc. These servers do that for 10000s of players.

The calculations for this game can be done with a simple calculator, that is how simple they are. More of them will not stress out any modern processor.

It's the memory usage of keeping track of all the players and their requests. I suspect this game is running on a 386 with 16 MB memory, something I was very happy with 30 years ago. The hamsters inside have long reached retirement age but KK seem to be rather attached to them.

• Like 1

Just now, ali-n said:

Appears to be getting worse -- it started out as simply noticeable, but now it is getting to the point of aggravating. 

Nah it's definitely better than 5 hours ago. However- it lingers! Last LC, it went away after 30-45 minutes, and that was AWFUL, but now it fucking stays! If this event means 4 days of constant lag, then the event just has to go, cancel it, it's detrimental to the mechanical structure of the game! 
And that's all skipping the bad design and inherent problems of such an event in the first place... 
For fucks sake kinkoid, please STOP!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Nah it's definitely better than 5 hours ago. However- it lingers! Last LC, it went away after 30-45 minutes, and that was AWFUL, but now it fucking stays! If this event means 4 days of constant lag, then the event just has to go, cancel it, it's detrimental to the mechanical structure of the game! 
And that's all skipping the bad design and inherent problems of such an event in the first place... 
For fucks sake kinkoid, please STOP!

Interesting... I got on about an hour ago and for me it's been getting progressively worse -- I wonder if it goes in waves, as people in other time-zones join in?