• Huntress Cunegonde. Meh
    • \___________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • Huntress Venam. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • Huntress Miyu. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky

Given that Quest 2 for Stairway to Heaven has not yet started, and there is no indication when it will, how are we expected to complete the task Spend Energy?  Is there any other means at our disposal as to how we can use energy?  This is okay for those who have not reached World 14, but not for the advanced players.  This might turn out to be a misstep by Kinkoid in timing this event.  So basically my part in this event might've come to a premature end.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

As it has been mentioned in this thread for about dozen of times just today: Champions -> Reception Desk

You'll figure it out from there on, though it still takes at least a day if you're unwilling to part with additional kobans.

37 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Given that Quest 2 for Stairway to Heaven has not yet started, and there is no indication when it will, how are we expected to complete the task Spend Energy?  Is there any other means at our disposal as to how we can use energy?  This is okay for those who have not reached World 14, but not for the advanced players.  This might turn out to be a misstep by Kinkoid in timing this event.  So basically my part in this event might've come to a premature end.

Champions, reception desk

hace 58 minutos, Zorba the Geek dijo:

C'mon, man! You've been here long enough to know the answer to that question.

**shakes head with disappointment**

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

One simple small thing KK could do to be really friendly towards the players, would be to make the collect all button for the harem money cost energy instead of kobans. Spending, lets say 25 energy for that seems pretty fair. Right now you either spend kobans or click every girl, wich is a pain when someone crosses the 100+ girls in harem. Just one of those little quality of life changes that players would pretty much appreciate and would also give that little extra option to spend energy, together with ticket exchange, for us who have the story maxed. 

6 hours ago, Eman said:

You're just lucky. Imagine having to get those 10k points with the selling items contest, where every item is 60 points...

At least they increased the points from selling a bit what was it like 10 points per item before i still think they should increase it to 100 points per item.

• Like 2

on task X (Defeat villains) i clicked the orange button "Perform 10x" twice, but instead of counting 20 defeats, it only counted 16, it ate 4 villain defeats, why? 

why does it skip wins? i did it on a lower villain and won all 20,

does the contest glitch out if you use Perform10x??

• Thinking 1

8 minutes ago, jyepie said:

on task X (Defeat villains) i clicked the orange button "Perform 10x" twice, but instead of counting 20 defeats, it only counted 16, it ate 4 villain defeats, why? 

Did you look at the rewards from those perform x10s? Did you perhaps get 2 black tiles labelled LOSS?

2 minutes ago, jyepie said:

It's possible you lost some challenges.  That happened to me in Adrian'smole when I was competing against Jackson (Tier II) trying to get Balista.  I could see why when I observed what was happening at a single performance.  I was on the edge - won one and lost the second.  I should've known in retrospect as Jackson was on lvl 480 while I was on 358 (at the time) and his ego was higher than mine by +7.  Compared with other villains he is quite powerful at the higher levels.  By way of comparison, in Peckerbird, Pandora Witch was at lvl 500 and I was on 362.  For all this I consistently beat her easily.  My ego was 216 and hers was 182.

If you did lose some challenges, choose a weaker villain during this phase of the event.

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Did you look at the rewards from those perform x10s? Did you perhaps get 2 black tiles labelled LOSS?

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

It's possible you lost some challenges.  That happened to me in Adrian'smole when I was competing against Jackson (Tier II) trying to get Balista.  I could see why when I observed what was happening at a single performance.  I was on the edge - won one and lost the second.  I should've known in retrospect as Jackson was on lvl 480 while I was on 358 (at the time) and his ego was higher than mine by +7.  Compared with other villains he is quite powerful at the higher levels.  By way of comparison, in Peckerbird, Pandora Witch was at lvl 500 and I was on 362.  For all this I consistently beat her easily.  My ego was 216 and hers was 182.

If you did lose some challenges, choose a weaker villain during this phase of the event.

i got 10 gifts each time, i didnt take a pic but have 20 extra rewards in my market vault. the game registered 20  rewards and i have them, but the contest lost 4 points

im just wondering and i know it might seem like i lost  but i got the 20 rewards from it. i know the obvious answer is "my friend you lost" but the 20 rewards ?

Edited by jyepie

4 minutes ago, jyepie said:

i got 10 gifts each time, i didnt take a pic but have 20 extra rewards in my market vault. the game registered 20  rewards and i have them, but the contest lost 4 points

im just wondering and i know it might seem like i lost  but i got the 20 rewards from it. i know the obvious answer is "my friend you lost" but the 20 rewards ?

Which boss did you fight?

Bah! I've been Hunt-blocked again!

I am now up to stage 9 - Spend 12,480,000.

I buy up my stats the rest of the way.

I buy up all the books

I buy up all the Gifts.

I still need to spend 8,199,220

I go to the equipment page - everything there is for sale at 8,189,488

It's like on-line gift shopping. You get a discount if you spend $50 or more, but everything is 49.99 or under. So you buy a second thing that pushes you up to 73.99 but if you spend 75 or more you get a discount.

Well, there's no discounts and no crappy gifts if I spend another 8,189,488 but the alternative is to wait 8 hours for the reset (But wait, spend 42 Kobans right now and you can get a full reset of books at no additional costs [price of books not included and my require the expenditure of additional funds. Taxes, licensing, and other fees may apply. Go to our website for full details]).

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

9 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

Bah! I've been Hunt-blocked again!

I am now up to stage 9 - Spend 12,480,000.

I buy up my stats the rest of the way.

I buy up all the books

I buy up all the Gifts.

I still need to spend 8,199,220

I go to the equipment page - everything there is for sale at 8,189,488

It's like on-line gift shopping. You get a discount if you spend $50 or more, but everything is 49.99 or under. So you buy a second thing that pushes you up to 73.99 but if you spend 75 or more you get a discount.

Well, there's no discounts and no crappy gifts if I spend another 8,189,488 but the alternative is to wait 8 hours for the reset (But wait, spend 42 Kobans right now and you can get a full reset of books at no additional costs [price of books not included and my require the expenditure of additional funds. Taxes, licensing, and other fees may apply. Go to our website for full details]).

You can spend money in pachinko...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, mates said:

You can spend money in pachinko... 

I haven't thought about spending money in pachinko in a very, very, very long time....

*leans over and looks at pachinko*

*nods*

*Puts on his sunglasses*

Baby, pack your bags. We're going to Vegas!

• Haha 8

hace 16 horas, Bomba dijo:

Hmm, wait a second, I didn't quite get what you're talking about and would like to clarify few things. So, first, style. I'm not familiar with Joe Madureira, but from quick google search he seems like an extremely good, but still western artist. I'm not sure how to describe the difference properly as I'm not that proficient with either arts or english, maybe someone will help me on that. And I think you're right and Ben's style is similar/comparable to his. Maybe even has more hentai/manga style in it than in any other western style to justify "hentai" in the name of the game. Now, onto the second one - impossible proportions. That's where I don't quite understand you. Can you give some of the examples? Because I don't think that Ben made a lot of mistakes like that. Many people pointed out mistakes in his number of right/left legs and something about palms, but even with that I think it was very good. But the same couldn't be said about these new artists who has been working for nearly a year now for Kinkoid. And if talking about their art, then yes, there's plenty of mistakes and impossible proportions. But about whose art are we talking here - new artists or original?

For starters, I consider Ben a great artist, this isn't related to quality. What I'm saying is that girls in general in this type of drawings aren't exactly physically real. Hot, sure, but not real.
Take a look at Nike, whom most people are drooling over. Have you seen her waist size compared to her hips and boobs? If this were the real world she would break in half. But then her facial expression conveys something and, well, she's symmetric. It's a great piece of art in line with the style and she's hot, so nobody will complain.

I propose to change the thread title from "The Hunt Is On! PoA - Discussion" to "Champions, reception desk".

But come on guys, how is it possible that so many people managed to get to the end of the story without having at least explored the game menu 😓

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 19

On 8/25/2020 at 7:01 PM, Pelinor said:

Stage 13 is super easy. 10,000 points in contests when the contest relates to experience gains provides a nice rest from the grind customarily associated with a PoA. 

😄

Well, today it's not THAT easy! But of course still doable and it could have been worse.

I will enter task XIII almost ideally prepared with 92 Energy and 19,9 combativity. Still it will take me at least 3,5 h to complete the task without using Kobans.

• Like 1

I still need 3 wins to pass the eleventh task. I don't think I'll be able to complete the 65 Champion fights before hitting the sack, but I may still be able to score some of those 10k points in contests before the reset, and then we'll see which one comes next.

finished the event a few hours ago; on nutaku we got really lucky with villian contest on day2; so I spent almost all ticket and combativity rewards on this and secured 50 extra kobans

gl to everyone out there

(just to clear: there wasnt really a necessity for the rewards of the 2nd path to finish it, but since I get the girls anyway I obviously used them, which was especially helpful for the contest)

• Like 2