• .Tami. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Sally. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Danielle. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

pc7TngC.jpg?1

From September 1st to 10th of September(1:00 p.m. GMT + 2 to 1:00 p.m. GMT + 2)
8 new fangirls will be fighting for your affection. 

7 in the Pachinko, 3 of which are captured by the villains, 1 girl can be obtained after completing the Daily missions. 
All of the girls, except the daily mission girl, can be obtained in Pachinko as well. 

Get your Earplugs and Buttplugs ready. Only you can make your personal fanclub scream that loud...

The Die-Hard Fan Club

My superstar hero,

I have to admit that I am your die-hard fan and you’re my one and only celeb crush!
Your hot posters are covering all my walls, from floor to ceiling. My phone is full of your pictures - everything from selfies to naked photos and beautiful pics of your hard cock. And I cannot stop checking your social media accounts. Oh yes, I would do anything for an autograph from you!

You’re a heart-throb star, dear and you deserve your own fan club! Starting on the 1st (1 pm UTC+2) and ending on the 10th (1 pm UTC+2) of September 2020, you can be flooded with lusty fangirls like a rockstar. 8 sexy babes will be totally obsessed with you and they will set the clubhouse on fire throwing their bras at you and screaming in ecstasy. Fangirl Erica, irresistible Danielle, Fangirl Layla, Fangirl Dameda, artistic Sally, creative Tami and eccentric Solange will be waiting for your special autograph in the Epic and Event Pachinko. Complete all the Daily Fan Meetings/ Missions and Fangirl Sylvia will join your celebrity Harem.

Beware, my superstar hero! Now all eyes are on you and your sexy fan club. The jealous villains do not want it to grow and they have already kidnapped three babes of your fan base. Rescue Fangirl Layla from Donatien, Fangirl Dameda from Bremen and Fangirl Erica from Finalmecia.

Now sign my erected boobs and go, my darling! Your fan club is missing only one member - yours!

Mission Girl

IAzNOa8.png

Fangirl Sylvia

Boss Girls

YKyF7xI.pngXubyVn2.png2ZvZykV.png

Fangirl Dameda                                              Fangirl Erika                                        Fangirl Layla

Event Pachinko Girls

uZmnw20.pngP2mUHgT.pngpZvCbIp.pngdktTTHn.png

Solange                                                     Tami                                                               Sally                                                            Danielle

Discussion on new 5 event month schedule started here:

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/15055-september-a-5-events-month/

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6

11 minutes ago, natstar said:

Should have waited for the event to start then you could have had a poll of which one that people like best from the event.

Or he can edit it in after like he does on every other event post?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Haha 6

Again a 10 days event, and a 5 events month?! F*ck it. I said it last month and I say it again, this reeks desperation, and that's not good.

At least I hope they've increased the drop rate of this event to match the loss in days, unlike last month.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kojot said:

Oh no, is this bootleg Sylvia? This art style reminds me of Anniversary Jennie. The destroyer of the original faces.

Even the hair colour is wrong. Is this like when they added 2 more stars to base Sylvia, where she suddenly got a skin colour change as well? 🤣😂 Who looks at this and says

Gunshow: On Fire (This is Fine) - YouTube

Edited by Čamuga
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Even the hair colour is wrong. Is this like when they added 2 more stars to base Sylvia, where she suddenly got a skin colour change as well? 🤣😂 Who looks at this and says

Gunshow: On Fire (This is Fine) - YouTube

Exactly! As an artist myself, I know that sometimes it can be hard to draw the same face previously drawn by someone else. But when you can't even copy colors using an eyedropper tool... I just don't understand what happened there.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Kojot said:

Exactly! As an artist myself, I know that sometimes it can be hard to draw the same face previously drawn by someone else. But when you can't even copy colors using an eyedropper tool... I just don't understand what happened there.

Change her hair style and you legit couldn't recognize and say that that's Sylvia... it's sad

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kojot said:

Oh no, is this bootleg Sylvia?

28 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Change her hair style and you legit couldn't recognize and say that that's Sylvia... it's sad

In this case, I'll cut them some slack until we see the event's story. But two big hints for now:

• The event is called FAN Club (and the girls seem to worship the hero's image)
  • According to a tweet KK made today, it's apparently #InternatiolCosplayDay or something...

So my guess right now is that these won't be actual variants of girls we know, but, as the announcement in the Calendar thread says, new fangirls cosplaying as some of them. Which changes everything. Otherwise, for the record, I'm impressed that you guys' criticism of how this Sylvia cosplayer doesn't really look like Sylvia didn't start with "she's not a dwarf"... ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

In this case, I'll cut them some slack until we see the event's story. But two big hints for now:

• The event is called FAN Club (and the girls seem to worship the hero's image)
  • According to a tweet KK made today, it's apparently #InternatiolCosplayDay or something...

So my guess right now is that these won't be actual variants of girls we know, but, as the announcement in the Calendar thread says, new fangirls cosplaying as some of them. Which changes everything. Otherwise, for the record, I'm impressed that you guys' criticism of how this Sylvia cosplayer doesn't really look like Sylvia didn't start with "she's not a dwarf"... ^^

Haha keep telling yourself that, meanwhile Erika and Layla: "Hold my beer!"

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Inuzuka said:

*sigh* I spend 22 combativity on that boss and don't get a single shard of that girl, Idk what you spent but got 100 shards :(

Congrats though :D 

10 my dude it was the literal first chance with over 677 kobans i got 100 on this and 12 and 11 on the other 2 so one outta 3 aint bad to me

So this time the worst girl isn't in a boss but it's actually the event girl, so that we can't avoid her battling other bosses like last month. Clever, very clever. Kinkoid is getting smarter.

With only 9 full days of event forward, I think I'll go for Layla and Dameda, just because I already have previous versions of them.

Good luck to everybody.

Obligatory post about quality of new art.

Oh, wow, what a surprise, they once again decided to butcher our lovely girls and make them a do-over, which turned out to be horrible. And they put those abominations on bosses and in missions. While in pachinko they put new girls, who are actually look decent. Except Solange - I think something's wrong with her. But still - when they give artists a little bit of freedom to draw a new girl  - they actually deliver and these new girls look cute. So why not do that? But no, let's butcher Sylvia and Dameda. And if not for the name tags I wouldn't even know who they are. Layla and Erika also got redrawn, but this time they atleast somewhat redeemable.

But the question is: Why is it only 9 days? Did they raise the drop rate or the shard range to compensate or they just shrunk the event without any thought about it whatsoever ? Plus 5 events in a month looks very cramped.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Eman said:

So this time the worst girl isn't in a boss but it's actually the event girl, so that we can't avoid her battling other bosses like last month. Clever, very clever. Kinkoid is getting smarter.

With only 9 full days of event forward, I think I'll go for Layla and Dameda, just because I already have previous versions of them.

Good luck to everybody.

screw that noise im going for the hat trick all 3.

Edited by Killjoy666
forgot to finish sentence

• Community Manager

The art style may stray a bit from the original, but the art of affection scenes is great in my opinion 😁
The team has received the feedback to keep girl art as close as possible to the original.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2