FinderKeeper

Welcome to Lag Town  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Tano

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

7 minutes ago, Master Edward said:

As I know, players which won a girl go to other brackets. It would be super wrong if players which already got her, hindered players which try to get her. 😟

Agree, I've read that you are supposed to go to another bracket... but perhaps a bug/glitch or some sort? I'm just throwing out random alternative explanations.
It would seem more likely (as others are speculating) that he just badly wants that 6x orb for whatever reason.

• Thinking 1

19 minutes ago, ali-n said:

Agree, I've read that you are supposed to go to another bracket... but perhaps a bug/glitch or some sort? I'm just throwing out random alternative explanations.
It would seem more likely (as others are speculating) that he just badly wants that 6x orb for whatever reason.

The rewards that replace the girl shards are better than what you get during normal contests so people still try to get them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bantuatha said:

So I got her on the first day had to used a booster and spend a koban on league and lucky got on 4th place
image.png.cf5ba1115568136c586b2c59bb545681.png
I've used all the gifts and this is the final result....100k and I wonder how many hours to wait?

The fact that this monstrosity gives more money than Filya makes me sad... also- it's probably 24 hours

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, bantuatha said:

So I got her on the first day had to used a booster and spend a koban on league and lucky got on 4th place
I've used all the gifts and this is the final result....100k and I wonder how many hours to wait?

If Tano has the same income per hour as Filya - 3960, we get (100020/3960) 25 hours and 15 minutes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

En 19/9/2020 a las 13:55, Esios dijo:

Ikr, it was purely logical for this girl to be KH :

• Filya, first PoA girl : Charm
  • Bellona, second PoA girl : Hardcore
  • Tano, third PoA girl : CHARM ????

WTH!

shhh don't cry, the last time it was cried they changed it at the last moment (it was also charm and it had to be know-how) ..... This is a little ugly to be know-how;)

• Thinking 2

17 minutes ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

shhh don't cry, the last time it was cried they changed it at the last moment (it was also charm and it had to be know-how) ..... This is a little ugly to be know-how;)

Know-how did get a 5 star from playing the clicker game i guess but you have to actually play the game so don't get it just for signing up for it and hardcore got one from a banner ad as well so i guess this is to make up for charm not getting one from banner ads but i still found the news weird saying how she knows how to reward you well but if enough charm players complain about her they might change her to know how lol.

• Thinking 1

Something tells me that if and when I ever break the 350 level barrier with my player I'll NEVER EVER EVER again be able to recruit a 5 star legendary girl as easily as I did this one without having to expend real world cash.   This I won't do so I best enjoy the level I'm at while I remain below 350.  Can't compete with the whales and sharks.  :) Until then best of luck to everyone in this event.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

Something tells me that if and when I ever break the 350 level barrier with my player I'll NEVER EVER EVER again be able to recruit a 5 star legendary girl as easily as I did this one without having to expend real world cash.   This I won't do so I best enjoy the level I'm at while I remain below 350.  Can't compete with the whales and sharks.  :) Until then best of luck to everyone in this event.

You can just save up your daily missions (you can 14 days worth you lose out on not claiming the kobans for those days but its still a free to play way to get into top 4 even at higher levels)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Master Edward said:

Let's take an example:
1. Two players finish the event on the first day. They have the same number of orbs, but one spends his orbs on the second day, even though he already got a girl. The second player no longer spends resources on this event and waits for the next of this kind 💤.
2. On the next event, if these players cannot get the girl on the first day, the second player will have twice as many orbs, so it will be much easier for him 😎.

I see it this way. Of course, each player has his own style of play, but some actions leave questions. Perhaps sionus will have enough or even more than usual resources for the next event, especially if donated. Donate solves many issues and removes restrictions. 😊

It's not about hoarding as much as one possibly can, it's about hoarding as much as needed to achieve one's objectives. And considering we're talking about a player who also got the girl on Day 1...

hace 4 minutos, Dr. Lust dijo:

With my test server I also try not to gain much experience since  now I am obliged to gain experience (ahem: and everyone who wants to gain something) in CONTEST and POA (formerly I loved to level up and was happier but now with these two events I am somewhat sad and disappointed)

6 minutes ago, natstar said:

You can just save up your daily missions (you can 14 days worth you lose out on not claiming the kobans for those days but its still a free to play way to get into top 4 even at higher levels)

Thank you, Natstar.  I did not know you could save 14 days of daily missions.  I've been logging in every day and doing the daily missions to get the 150 kobans per day. Something I must consider doing in the future.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, natstar said:

Know-how did get a 5 star from playing the clicker game i guess but you have to actually play the game so don't get it just for signing up for it and hardcore got one from a banner ad as well ...

I think you are mistaken here! I am not aware of any Legendary 5-Star Hardcore girl that could have been obtained from "Sex Friends". I think you are probably referring to LuxuriousBody, but unlike  Mizuki she is only a 3-Star girl!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bantuatha said:

Her timer is 27 hours and 47 minutes.

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

I think you are mistaken here! I am not aware of any Legendary 5-Star Hardcore girl that could have been obtained from "Sex Friends". I think you are probably referring to LuxuriousBody, but unlike  Mizuki she is only a 3-Star girl!

So if this one stays charm then the next legendary contest could be hardcore before a legendary contest know how one comes out.

37 minutes ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

Yes _shal_, was the legendary NUROU ,she was first charm and devs change to know-how

Quoting somebody who knows:

On 9/21/2019 at 12:04 AM, Chthugha said:

You make a mistake here; Lupa was never going to be know-how. Just think back to the Norou event.
They announced a charm girl, and then on the last day before the event, it changed to know-how, because they added Norou to the servers instead of Fanny & Fione, and Norou was always going to be a know-how girl.
Same applies here with Silver Lupa. She was never going to be know-how, whatever that temporary bug might have suggested.
Just think back to Ombresse. That one also was bugged (know-how stats on a charm girl).
These early bugs happen, and should not be taken as a truth.

Since then we also had the Pantheon of Love event where 6 of the 8 event girls initially had stats that didn't fit with their classes. The classes all stayed, the stats were fixed.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

The first Legendary contest for me was more or less an experiment, I had the luck to obtain Filya only because I had a debordant quantity of books and girls to upgrade at that time. The second was ultra impegnative for me, as I had practically to lose one night of sleep and then endure until 13:00 to obtain Bellona, and I did only for two reasons: because, despite the fact I don't go crazy for her, Bellona is of my same class, and in that period I was in holiday from work. This time, despite the fact that, at a difference from many other forum dwellers, I don't dislike Tano (I spied her poses and although IMHO nothing to scream at the miracle, they are not so bad), I won't take part in the contest for another charm girl: too many resources to use only to have another girl that will fall in the section "only another girl in my harem" (and too much time and effort needed). I need only to remember the first day results to evaluate my scarce possibilities with my normal schedule: I logged out at 2:00am at rank 14 in my contest bracket, and when I logged back in (first day contest was already ended) I discovered I ended at 38th place. The points of the actual bracket tell me that with any probability a lot of snipers are waiting the end of the contest to use their orbs (seemingly overly trusting that the server lag won't affect them or failing to remember that using orbs in itself takes a bit of time, especially for high numbers).

My schedules have one positive effect, however: although I am penalized in game terms, at least I avoid the most part of the "server lag time".

• Like 2

2 hours ago, snowman22 said:

Went to bed 13th with 5 hours to go, woke up 27th, nothing for me.

I wrote a bunch of stuff but I ended up deleting it.

IMO LCs are the single worst thing in the game. I hate 'em.

Similar thing here. Was 16th, ended up 26th.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, natstar said:

Know-how did get a 5 star from playing the clicker game i guess but you have to actually play the game so don't get it just for signing up for it and hardcore got one from a banner ad as well so i guess this is to make up for charm not getting one from banner ads but i still found the news weird saying how she knows how to reward you well but if enough charm players complain about her they might change her to know how lol.

2 hours ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

Mizuki is the girl that came from Hentai Clicker that natstar was referring to..

hace 2 horas, _shal_ dijo:

Quoting somebody who knows:

Since then we also had the Pantheon of Love event where 6 of the 8 event girls initially had stats that didn't fit with their classes. The classes all stayed, the stats were fixed.

EDIT:

hace 2 horas, Jan Red Dragon dijo:

Yes _shal_, was the legendary NUROU ,she was first charm and devs change to know-how

EDITED: i wanted said-

Yes _shal_,was the legendary NUROU,she was in first time charm and devs change her to know-how because more people cry because we had a legendary hardcore 5 stars and had legendary charm 5 stars too

9 minutes ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

EDIT:

hace 2 horas, Jan Red Dragon dijo:

EDITED: i wanted said-

Yes _shal_,was the legendary NUROU,she was in first time charm and devs change her to know-how because more people cry because we had a legendary hardcore 5 stars and had legendary charm 5 stars too

We did NOT have a legendary 5 star charm girl when Norou came out. I understand that English isn't your first language, but that's no excuse for getting that basic fact wrong.