• \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Sexy Summer. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Wanton Winter. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky

4 hours ago, Redbeard said:

Finished, this morning.  I was able to save the last 50 combativity for the next event. Wanton Winter is top notch.

Good luck everyone with finishing.

Since there is a full day between the end of the PoA and the start of next month's contest, you'll be sacrificing 48 points of natural combativity regen though.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

True enough! I guess my total bonus will only be 2 combativity...  Well I tried lol.

No, actually. You can't stockpile more than 20 from natural regen, so without the +50 from the PoA rewards, you would have started the next event at 20/20. So your bonus villain fights for the next event will be at least 30. The 48 villain fights you give up on as the trade-off for this don't have the same value: you would have spent them on a non-event day.

• Like 1

Even though I don't do great in these events, I really love them and the strategy within myself I need to play it - lots of delayed gratification.  So far I've only scored Seductive Spring, but I'm not complaining.  She's a lot different from the original Spring, but she's changed from a young girl to full womanhood, breasts included.  I believe the same artist who drew Fangirl Dameda an Giovanna drew this version of Spring - something familiar about the eyes.

I'm keen to get Alluring Autumn as she seems, well... alluring (I love redheads!).  I still have a chance to get her, but I'm low on kobans to complete the final 'defeat villains' section, not to mention the number of refills I'd need to buy to do the Leagues in their last stage.  My main motivation for Peregrine Took, however, is to get one new girl to bring my harem count to 300.  Not a bi deal for others perhaps but a significant milestone for me.

In this regard, in most accounts, I've managed to pick up some regular boss girls and have 30 shards on Nesola already in Peckerbird.

Once again the timing of this event sucks.  The next quest in Stairway to Heaven hasn't started yet (except on the Test) so I'm stuck with multiples of 60 to buy Champions tickets I don't really need.

Anyway... Best of luck everybody.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

No, actually. You can't stockpile more than 20 from natural regen, so without the +50 from the PoA rewards, you would have started the next event at 20/20. So your bonus villain fights for the next event will be at least 30. The 48 villain fights you give up on as the trade-off for this don't have the same value: you would have spent them on a non-event day.

I brought my tally to 26 from a full 20/20 and contest rewards, plus an achievement reward for success in the arena.  That's before the final 'defeat villains' stage.

3 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I brought my tally to 26 from a full 20/20 and contest rewards, plus an achievement reward for success in the arena.

Well played. ^^ As I said, you can't go over 20/20 from natural regen. But sure, claiming any combativity reward when your bar is already full will make you go over the normal maximum, not just the PoA rewards specifically. It's just that a +2 or a +3 here and there isn't usually worth blocking your regen timer for. But big piles like PoA's rewards (or some bundles, for that matter) are another story (in some circumstances).

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Well played. ^^ As I said, you can't go over 20/20 from natural regen. But sure, claiming any combativity reward when your bar is already full will make you go over the normal maximum, not just the PoA rewards specifically. It's just that a +2 or a +3 here and there isn't usually worth blocking your regen timer for. But big piles like PoA's rewards (or some bundles, for that matter) are another story (in some circumstances).

Unless you've got all the permanent boss girls u want for the moment and are stacking up for the next event where you will definately want at least one girl. Then even 4 extra combativity per day can bring the girl price by at least 3 refills.

• Haha 1

hace 8 horas, DvDivXXX dijo:

It used to be 4. I'm about 90% sure it's been increased to 5 a few months back, but don't bet the house on it. If that helps, I've opened my test server account just to check and I had 4 unclaimed contest rewards and a 5th one active.

Thank you. I no longer have time to keep 4 unclaimed contests, so I'm on the safe side, but it'll come in handy with future ones.

• Like 1

Here I am, 8150/10000 on task XV. Even if the next contest will be the sell items ones I'll be more than fine, and I confirm that I should be able to complete this PoA this evening before going to sleep. No PoA's CPs reward claimed and total expense of 24 kobans on champions (expense that I could have easily avoided if I hadn't lost 5 hours due to RL issues)

1.JPG.95af5d7cc49a26a4ebee68a0a701cece.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just came to say and confirm the same myself. I havent collected any CP rewards from PoA and I'm slowly chugging along with PvP battles- I should be able to do this before the end, feelsgoodman. 
Oh- the next event doesnt start right away tomorrow...? Well... FUCK. Minimal return on investment then LOL, why the fuck did I even bother....

image.png.beda8c43e70c307778b7e723885e1c4d.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

19 hours ago, Eman said:

I was thinking... how many contests can you keep unclaimed before you no longer get new ones, 3 or 4?

While I haven't saved combativity rewards for the next event, I could save the rewards and get maybe half a dozen extra fights when the time comes. it's far from the same, but everything helps.

It's definitely 5! I do that all the time so I know for sure. You can have a total of 6 Contests, so if you have 6 closed unclaimed ones, you don't get a new one!

During Legendary Contests of course the limit is 4 old ones, because you get 2 new Contests per day.

Also it's important that you always claim the rewards of the oldest Contest first. I once had 6 closed Contest and claimed the rewards from one of the newer ones and also got no new Contest that day! So apparently the exact rule installed is if you have an unclaimed Contest older than 5 days!

I understand that there are only 6 slots for Contests and that probably is a remainder from the time when we had 3 daily Contests (ah, the good old times! ;)). What I don't understand is why the age of the Contest is also relevant, but that's the way it is ...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Finished the Event yesterday evening and got all 4 girls.

After finishing the first 7 tasks at the end of the first (half) day and the next 4 the day after that, I took my time with the remaining tasks, as there was still plenty of that left and there was no need to spend any Kobans for refills of any kind.

I used some of the bonus rewards to save time, even some of the combativity. The remaining combativity rewards I used to score in yesterday's "All Shall Fear Your Skills" contest.

Maybe next time I'll also try to save the combativity rewards for the upcomming Classic event, but I'd still hate to lose 48 free combativity from regen because there is an off-day inbetween ...

• Like 2

Greetings and Salutations my most good and excellent friends.

Now that I have gone through the 16 steps in the right hand column and earned the first two girls, when I spend the 7200 kobans to unlock the bonus prizes do I automatically get the two girls in the left hand column along with all the bonus prizes?

I just wish to be 1000% certain I do not have to go thru 16 more quests to get those and earn them after they are "unlocked".  I know there is no way I'd be able to win anymore PvP fights.  It sounds like I receive the rewards and girls but I wish to be certain there are no surprises after spending the 7200 kobans.

Good luck everyone in the PoA and Thank You.

Lost patience.  Apologies.  I spent the 7200 kobans and found out.  My first completed PoA. 

Edited by Dr. Lust
Lost patience :)
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

End for me too, used the kobans for all the girls and waiting tomorrow to get the last rewards. At the end for me the winner is.....drum roll...... WINTER. Was a bit uncertain between winter and spring, but since i like the cold (becouse i'm always hot, no jokes are intended XD) and i'm more a dark, calm person winter wins. Also, don't get me wrong this spring is good and well done, but i like more her "base version", it has "something"  that makes me like her more.

• Like 3

You know what's funny.   I had to look twice at winter because she looks almost like a girlfriend I knew in HS 40 years ago.   Made me go...."WAIT a MINUTE...." when I saw her poses.

I was like "HOLY SMOKES.  Did Andrea model for this harem girl???" :)

So, yes, Winter is my favourite also. :)

Wonder what she looks like now at 58.  Probably a hot grandma, if she kept her figure after all these years. :)

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, Čamuga said:

Oh- the next event doesnt start right away tomorrow...? Well... FUCK. Minimal return on investment then LOL,

You mean except for everything we discussed and some of us explained about this trick previously in this thread? 🤭

2 hours ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

During Legendary Contests of course the limit is 4 old ones, because you get 2 new Contests per day.

No, that's not correct.

I understand that there are only 6 slots for Contests and that probably is a remainder from the time when we had 3 daily Contests (ah, the good old times! ;)).

I once had 9 finished and 3 ongoing contests in those days.

What I don't understand is why the age of the Contest is also relevant, but that's the way it is ...

The age is the only thing that's relevant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hace 2 horas, Sir Fuck-a-Lot dijo:

It's definitely 5! I do that all the time so I know for sure. You can have a total of 6 Contests, so if you have 6 closed unclaimed ones, you don't get a new one!

Also it's important that you always claim the rewards of the oldest Contest first. I once had 6 closed Contest and claimed the rewards from one of the newer ones and also got no new Contest that day! So apparently the exact rule installed is if you have an unclaimed Contest older than 5 days!

I understand that there are only 6 slots for Contests and that probably is a remainder from the time when we had 3 daily Contests (ah, the good old times! ;)). What I don't understand is why the age of the Contest is also relevant, but that's the way it is ...

Well, thank you for the through answer. I'll keep it in mind, but I don't know how oftern I'll use it. With so many events together at the start of the month, I won't save contest rewards until the next Legendary Contest, if October is like the previous months, of course.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

No, that's not correct.

I once had 9 finished and 3 ongoing contests in those days.

The age is the only thing that's relevant.

Ok. Thank's for the correction. Honestly I wasn't willing to test the limits during Legendary Contests and risk getting no (Legendary) Contest.

But in the Patch Notes preceding the second-last Legendary Contest this could be read:

On 8/12/2020 at 9:36 AM, Noacc said:

Legendary Contest

• Reminder: to be able to participate in the Legendary Contest event, players need to be active 72 hours before the event starts, have reached level 20 and don’t have rewards from Contests to collect older than 4 days

So I assumed that if outside of LCs, the limit is 5 days old contests which makes a maximum of 6 slots including the new/active contest, it makes sense that the limit of 4 days old contests does not only apply for the start of LC, but also during it's duration because of the additional daily (Legendary) Contest!

Herbie Hynde came up trumps - got Alluring Autumn (or if you're American, maybe Fuckable Fall).  I had just enough kobans to do two leagues refills.  Plus, with some judicious use of boosters gained from Mythic Pachinko, I was able to supplement The Leagues performances with consistent wins in the arena.  I've maxed out her affection and she's quite special AND a very confused bitch, just like the season she represents.  However, here in New Zealand, for most parts of the country Autumn is generally a settled, quite warm and sunny season with morning dews bringing forth great crops of mushrooms.

Boy, getting through the Champions was a real pain.  In Peregrine Took and Adrian'smole I managed to (eventually) win against every champion so had to either wait for the champs to come back to life or pay the damn expensive tribute to get them back on board.  As such I had to limp along to the finish line in most accounts.  As I had only 4 champions performances to complete, I did that for two champions in Peregrine Took and managed to complete the champions task and defeated Pandora Witch often enough to move onto the contests component.  Beautiful timing here.  I have been able to get this out of the way quickly by levelling up XP from daily missions.

Once again, not a dog's show of getting the other two due to a chronic lack of kobans, but I managed to get within reach of getting Acadia from Pandora Witch so some consolation here.  If I were to rate my harem, Acadia would be right up there along with both versions of Lopussy.  She has huge tits, not my preference, but they're well proportioned, natural and look deliciously comfortable tp cuddle into.  I would've liked to get the girl who represented Winter.

Best of luck folks, bon chance!

• Like 1