• \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Sexy Summer. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Wanton Winter. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky

31 minutes ago, jub said:

Is there some workaround for the Spend Energy objective if I have already completed the Penetrate the Temple quest? I don't see any other ways to spend energy.

Oh boy here we go :D Yes you can go to champion reception desk and buy champion tickets 60 energy per.

The tags aren't helping after all 🤣

Edited by Albert80082
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

I will do this for the mods! Go to Champions and then the reception desk.  You will be able to spend 60 energy for a ticket.

Thank you my dear Redbeard!

30 minutes ago, Albert80082 said:

Oh boy here we go :D Yes you can go to champion reception desk and buy champion tickets 60 energy per.

The tags aren't helping after all 🤣

Well, as the description says, I am a newbie. What else can one expect.

6 hours ago, windia said:

We will see...

image.png.b1d2112ca0b46ae4d4d3b79b6ccbda71.png

1 hour ago, Redbeard said:

I will do this for the mods! Go to Champions and then the reception desk.  You will be able to spend 60 energy for a ticket.

Thanks, guys, and thanks to @GeorgeMTO for his suggestion.

But not to worry, I got us covered on this one:

Feel free to point to or copy-paste when needed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, jub said:

Sorry i did not mean it in a mocking way, we just had a lot of the same comments last PoA :D

But since you already caught up to latest adventure, i wouldn't call you a newbie, that is just your forum rank. I also don't see myself as an "Advanced Member", right now im in middle of Plain of Rituals scroll.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Killjoy666 said:

[Mod Edit: Complaint about too many champion tickets required]

Well, when there's no new story mission to spend the energy, I use it to get champion tickets, and I've been doing it since the begining.

Let's just say that I have more than enough tickets.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jub said:

Thank you my dear Redbeard!

I personally expect: ask a well understandable question - which you did!

the spot on the i:

- using the search function / looking into other threads that seem to cover your topic

So, the spot on the i has nothing to do with the game, just they way people use the internet. And in 3rd PoA it seems no problem. Only a few asked. That was 2 months ago. (update thanks to shal, it was the first PoA with task spend energy)

Last month - it was like 100 times the same question a day - and the asking people where unable to read other people's question and the answers there. They instead popped up a new thread all over. 

So you did use the event thread - which is your first step in term of "this game's community thinks that and that way" - like it prefers event specific threads

Edited by windia
3rd PoA was 1st with spend enery
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Killjoy666 said:

This is the ONLY complaint i have with this event personally.

1. Check your profile, you have a warning.

2. This is just my honest opinion, but your complaint seems WAY overblown at this point. This event format has been in place for five months now, and it has always required a fair stack of tickets (and items you can afford to sell, for another of the initially frequent complaints). Most players have adapted just fine, in various ways. Kinkoid has also significantly reduced the total amount of tickets required, as well as increased the number of tickets you get as rewards from the event itself (and placed them before each task that requires using them).

Even without purchasing the premium path for kobans (which makes things easier overall, obviously), all the preparation you need is to stop using the free tickets you collect for about a week or so before the PoA starts and then you're good to go. You need to use 90 over 6 days, and the free path rewards give you 25, so you just need to collect 65 tickets by regular means, which is easier than ever now, between PoP, daily missions and drops from villains.
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, windia said:

oops, sorry, I will correct it then, thanks!

On second thought, you were sort of correct though in that spending energy has only been a task since PoA #3 in July.

(PoA #1 was the delightful one where we received tickets as a reward after completing the champions task.)

Edited by _shal_
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Redbeard said:

I think that people are complaining about the rewards because, of rarity of goods.  Places of Power gives out the same small rewards that Path of Attraction gives out so the rewards don't feel as special or as good.  If someone has never had lobster before and it is a rare.  It is special thing something that people are willing to pay top dollar for.  If however there are lobsters everywhere and people eat it on a regular basis. It becomes less special or good the value of lobster goes down.  The value that Kinkoid put on the resources available may be the same as past events but, the actually in game value has dropped. 

Please show me in Places of Power where you can get 6x Mythic Orbs or 3x Mythic Orbs? Or hell, even just the Epic Orbs? Combativity? Because I'm not seeing any of that.

I really don't get why people are complaining about the rewards or the koban cost, as if it isn't a great value. For no cost you get 2 girls and some decent bonuses. For 7200 kobans you get another 2 girls, which alone is a great price since 1 girl is normally valued at 5400 kobans. On top of that, you now get enough 6x & 3x Mythic Orbs overall for another guaranteed girl and 11 more x1 Epic Orbs for a total of 18, which would on average get you a 6th girl. Plus making the event itself a cakewalk. I'm not seeing what's so bad about it.

• Like 7

Compared to the last time, the rewards are a bit sweeter.  I will be getting the 7200 Koban bonus path because I like the bonus girls, and also the Mythic Pachinko orbs (worth 70 shards), the 11 Epic Pachinko orbs (also worth around 0.7 or a little more girls), and the extra combativity to get a head start in the next event (even though there will be a 24h break).  If you are patient, the Mythic Pachinko orbs are quite valuable as you get a choice of girls.

Also, compared to the last time, the PvP tasks are slightly shorter, and the champion performances are down from 95 to 90, but the fight villains tasks are longer (but the combativity rewards have increased from 35+50 to 45+65 (regular+bonus)).   The first girl is especially easy to get; one might even get her by the end of day 1.

Also, with the bonus path, the order in which you can get the girls matches the order of the seasons:  Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Janaff said:

I'm not seeing what's so bad about it.

The price to pay. It was okayish when we had 4 events a month, PoA once in 2 months and 12 days Classic event with no koban spendings. Now we have 5 events a month, PoA every month and we have to spend kobans during 9 days Classic event. That's not good. I mean, I am not against 5 events or 9 days Classic as of itself. Actually, I think that 9 days instead of 12 is even better, cause it is not that boring to wait almost two weeks for 1 event. It's just now all about lack of kobans (for me at least).

• Like 3

If you a had read the comment and, actually understood it which you did not.  It was about the number of smaller rewards.  Will I get 6 mythic orbs at once from the Places of Power? nope.  Will I get 6 in 6 days most likely yes I will. 

It is pretty much a rule . The more the of something in existence the less valuable it becomes.  Before, I may have had 50 Mythic Orbs now I have 100.  I now have 100 orbs os therefore I see them as less valuable.      

The other bigger rewards are what make it worth it for me.  As far as the 5400 benchmark it has been a long time since I actually spent getting a girl in an event.  I feel that evaluation is a little bit off and just a good easy number that people can use for a reference.  

I actually think POA even is a pretty good value. I have spent the Kobans every POA so far. 

Please rant in a new thread and don't take what I said out of context.  My post was not about how good or bad the event is.  It was about the devaluing of the smaller rewards.  

• Thinking 2

3 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

It is pretty much a rule . The more the of something in existence the less valuable it becomes.  Before, I may have had 50 Mythic Orbs now I have 100.  I now have 100 orbs os therefore I see them as less valuable.      

Unless you're at the point that you can acquire all available girls at will, I have no idea why you would suddenly decide to see girl-acquiring resources as less valuable just because you have more of them. Does that work for your kobans, too?

• Like 3

You just are not understanding... For example when I first started champions I loved getting tickets.  If I saw tickets as a prize.  I was excited.  I had 500 going into the last event.  I now have less but, now I could care less if I get tickets as a reward.

At a certain point it would effect Kobans.  If Kindoid suddenly flooded the game with 100,000 of thousands of Kobans. Yes it would.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

You just are not understanding...

I'm understanding fine, you've talked yourself into believing a "cutting off your nose to spite your face" position here.

5 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

At a certain point it would effect Kobans.  If Kindoid suddenly flooded the game with 100,000 of thousands of Kobans. Yes it would.

And you're at that point?

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

You just are not understanding... For example when I first started champions I loved getting tickets.  If I saw tickets as a prize.  I was excited.  I had 500 going into the last event.  I now have less but, now I could care less if I get tickets as a reward.

Everybody can play the game the way he wants but there's something I really don't understand. If you have 500 tickets, why don't you use them? 😕

• Like 1

I guess I might as well also respond to the part I didn't quote in my previous post:

10 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

For example when I first started champions I loved getting tickets.  If I saw tickets as a prize.  I was excited.  I had 500 going into the last event.  I now have less but, now I could care less if I get tickets as a reward.

As long as there are girls for you to obtain from the Mythic Pachinko, Mythic Pachinko orbs hold value. That value is determined not by the orbs themselves, but by how much you want to obtain those girls. I guess what you must be saying here is that Mythic Pachinko is more interesting to you when you can get fewer girls from it. I doubt that's a position that's shared by many players.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

Please rant in a new thread and don't take what I said out of context.  My post was not about how good or bad the event is.  It was about the devaluing of the smaller rewards.  

It would be easier to understand if you actually quoted the user you're talking to. It would also be nice if you could revisit their post and notice that they jumped multiple lines between the one line that was actually a direct reply to your previous post, and the big paragraph you seem to assume is also about you, and you have for some reason perceived as "a rant". I really don't read it that way. It's fair feedback and someone sharing their opinion, which diverges from yours, but that's it.

To be clear, I think you had this post in mind:

2 hours ago, Janaff said:
6 hours ago, Redbeard said:

I think that people are complaining about the rewards because, of rarity of goods.  Places of Power gives out the same small rewards that Path of Attraction gives out so the rewards don't feel as special or as good.  If someone has never had lobster before and it is a rare.  It is special thing something that people are willing to pay top dollar for.  If however there are lobsters everywhere and people eat it on a regular basis. It becomes less special or good the value of lobster goes down.  The value that Kinkoid put on the resources available may be the same as past events but, the actually in game value has dropped. 

Please show me in Places of Power where you can get 6x Mythic Orbs or 3x Mythic Orbs? Or hell, even just the Epic Orbs? Combativity? Because I'm not seeing any of that.

And that's fair. You might only want to take the "small rewards" into account because it serves your argument, but most people won't necessarily agree with you. There are very valuable rewards in PoA that are not in PoP (at least not the only PoP we have so far). Sure, there are also a few in common, but these are anecdotal in PoA, whereas they're the main course in PoP (besides the girl, but it's a one-off drop, whereas the other 3 rewards are the permanent thing worth 5.4k kobans to farm over time).

As I said the big paragraph that I didn't quote here didn't seem addressed to you specifically, let alone an attack of any kind against you. Please be mindful of others when you read and respond to posts. Also, friendly mod advice: cut it out with the holier-than-thou "you just don't understand what I say" BS. This is not welcomed, let alone founded from where I'm standing, and it'll get you a proper warning if you don't tone it down already.

You have made your point, and we understood it, thank you. We (at least myself and a few other users you interacted with in this thread) simply see things differently. Agree to disagree and move on.

Just to be extra clear, this entire post of mine is addressed to you, @Redbeard Cheers.

• Thanks 1