• \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Sexy Summer. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Wanton Winter. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky

1 hour ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

The price to pay. It was okayish when we had 4 events a month, PoA once in 2 months and 12 days Classic event with no koban spendings. Now we have 5 events a month, PoA every month and we have to spend kobans during 9 days Classic event. That's not good. I mean, I am not against 5 events or 9 days Classic as of itself. Actually, I think that 9 days instead of 12 is even better, cause it is not that boring to wait almost two weeks for 1 event. It's just now all about lack of kobans (for me at least).

I think I see where you're coming from, and you seem to dislike two related but still pretty different things.

1) The increased number and accelerated pace of events in general.
Honestly, this would be best discussed further in a more general feedback thread about events, like this one. But in short, I think that, for better or worse, those changes mean that we need to make cuts in our "must-have" and "to-do" lists if we want to stay afloat on the same budget as before. Skipping some events, or some bonus rewards would fall into that category.

2) The 7.2k cost of the premium path for a monthly PoA.
This is more relevant to this thread, although of course the other point impacts it and vice versa. Well, that you cannot afford something, at least probably not every month or at the cost of something else, doesn't mean that it doesn't give good value for its price. Of the five PoAs we've had so far, some gave considerably more for the cost than others, but the only one I genuinely think was overpriced would be the very first one, where there was only 1 girl per column; but they were testing the waters then. In general, PoA is easily one of the best events to spend big kobans on for the value. I know, it sucks that it's not realistic to afford it every month as a F2P or budget player, but it's not mandatory either. What you get for 7.2k is one thing, but half of the event is also perfectly playable without spending anything, and that half gives away a fair bit of value already (while you can relax and recharge your koban batteries a little). So I feel this line of criticism of PoA as an event format has more to do with Point 1) above than the 7.2k cost of the premium path itself.

Which brings me back to the feedback thread about the recent Event survey, and I'd like to elaborate there instead of here (maybe not tonight, though ^^).

• Like 2

hace 7 horas, GeorgeMTO dijo:

I'm curious as to how you can think they're testing how much we're willing to pay when the price has been exactly the same for every PoA?

It may be just my personal opinion but they lowered the value of the rewards, someone else may be more interested in the current rewards

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

Let me say that I like all the girls here. I don't find them wonderful, they're just okay and I have nothing against them. Maybe beside that Autumn's nose... And maybe Autumn's too big irides... I know that it's animu and everything but still, something feels weird about them. Not as weird as Tano's teeth, though, so I'm fine with it.

I got 9th place in D3 so I will celebrate it with the premium path of PoA to get all four of the girls.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ricardomagno said:

It may be just my personal opinion but they lowered the value of the rewards, someone else may be more interested in the current rewards

But they haven't changed the price. So they aren't testing WHAT we're willing to pay. Did you perhaps mean what we're willing to buy? Because that's also just a dumb idea, since with 2 girls being there, the vast majority of players who have kobans are going to be buying it anyway no matter what the other rewards on offer are.

5 hours ago, Redbeard said:

If you a had read the comment and, actually understood it which you did not.  It was about the number of smaller rewards.  Will I get 6 mythic orbs at once from the Places of Power? nope.  Will I get 6 in 6 days most likely yes I will. 

Except 6 1x Mythic Orbs is not the same thing as a 6x Mythic Orb. The chances of getting a girl from a regular ol 1x Mythic Orb is pretty damn miniscule, so it's nowhere near as valuable as the 3x or 6x versions which give you a set amount of affection. In any case, if someone wants to ignore the valuable rewards and only be concerned about the inconsequential ones being available in other ways then okay I guess. I don't really think anyone is doing that though.

As for my "rant", @DvDivXXX has it right. Only the line right below your quote was directed to you. I separated the rest because it was just my thoughts on the overall thread and those complaining.

Edited by Janaff
  • Like 3

Here's my spreadsheet of tasks, with my personal plan for finish day for each task. Since certain tasks have had their quantities reduced, it's pretty aggressive early, but should be easy. I'm pretty sure on the first YMen multiplication amount, but I screwed up and blew through it quickly.

This should be pretty easy for any veterans to complete, I think. Contest points are always quirky, of course.

image.png.4f9f63be185236904f41bd917f58427a.png

Further analysis on the task list versus the last one:

1. Same number of days, but 16 tasks instead of 14. Newly inserted tasks in the order are #12, spend 200 energy, and #14, defeat 100 Villains. Both of these are standard things people do during gameplay, so there should be little complaining about them - except for people who do not know where the Champions Reception desk is. More on that later. :)

2.  Tasks 3,5, and 9 have increased quantities. You need to sell 5 more items, and spend more Ymen. Not a big deal.

3. Tasks 4, 7, 10 ,11, and 13 have reduced quantities. To be completely transparent, old task 4 was spend 200 energy, and that's now newly inserted task 12.
-  Getting energy spend down to 110 makes it quite easy to get past that task quickly with just mediocre planning,
-  Decreasing the number of Champions needed to fight helps newer players, and those with less time to play.
-  Tasks 10 & 11 get some help from reduced quantities of Villains and Players needing to be defeated, but I think it's less important than the Energy & Champions.

CLAIM REWARDS THAT WILL HELP YOU LATER WHEN YOU NEED THEM, NOT RIGHT AWAY.

IF YOU'VE COMPLETED ALL STORY TASKS AND NEED TO SPEND ENERGY, GO TO THE CHAMPIONS' RECEPTION DESK!

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kojot said:

Let me say that I like all the girls here. I don't find them wonderful, they're just okay and I have nothing against them. Maybe beside that Autumn's nose... And maybe Autumn's too big irides... I know that it's animu and everything but still, something feels weird about them. Not as weird as Tano's teeth, though, so I'm fine with it.

I got 9th place in D3 so I will celebrate it with the premium path of PoA to get all four of the girls.

the  shading and coloring on Seductive Spring is really off, thats the problem with a lot of newer girls, the body is always fine but the face and coloring looks too digital and strange sometimes

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, natstar said:

For the money spending steps I like to spend ymen to pay for their star upgrades after doing affection upgrades to bad we only have two spend ymen ones would not mind one of the other steps being replaced by another spend ymen in a future Poa.

I do the same often. Waiting on Tano's 5th star  right now for the second spending step. My first spending step got covered primarily by maxing my stats - leveled up yesterday.

• Like 1

hace 6 horas, GeorgeMTO dijo:

But they haven't changed the price. So they aren't testing WHAT we're willing to pay. Did you perhaps mean what we're willing to buy? Because that's also just a dumb idea, since with 2 girls being there, the vast majority of players who have kobans are going to be buying it anyway no matter what the other rewards on offer are.

If you understand what I'm trying to say, don't try to change it. I'm not a native English speaker, so don't expect a formal letter. for you 2 girls it's enough, not for me. do not belittle the opinion of others because they do not think like you. i am not a top top player like you, mis kobans are not infinit. and where I live buying kobans is like throwing money away. 

I already know you from posts in the forum and I know that you are far from being an opinion that I would respect for various things. including your blatant way of denying Spanish-speaking participation. but even if I do not think the same, that does not make me attack all your comments.

so, if you do not think like me, or if you don't understand what I mean because of my shitty English, ask me,  but if your first action is to discredit what I say because it's not what you think, it does not seem very nice of you either.

• Thinking 1

48 minutes ago, ricardomagno said:

your blatant way of denying Spanish-speaking participation.

You're very mistaken on this. That's not a George thing, and it's not a conspiracy against Spanish speakers either. That's just a plain and simple forum RULE that all of us moderators have to enforce. ONLY English is allowed in the EN section, only French in the FR section, and then I guess there's the Italian Enclave sub-forum which allows Italian, but that's an old exception (and might even be obsolete now that the Italian-speaking CM who launched it no longer works here).

Post in Russian, Portuguese, German or any other language besides English in the EN section, and you'll get the same result as when you post in Spanish. From whichever EN mod notices it first, not from George specifically. So don't be too paranoid and maybe check the Rules thread to get a better idea of what's allowed or not.

48 minutes ago, ricardomagno said:
8 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

If you understand what I'm trying to say, don't try to change it. I'm not a native English speaker, so don't expect a formal letter. for you 2 girls it's enough, not for me. do not belittle the opinion of others because they do not think like you. i am not a top top player like you, mis kobans are not infinit. and where I live buying kobans is like throwing money away. 

That's fair enough, though. We don't need to have arguments over semantics on top of everything else. You guys had a misunderstanding, language barrier was involved, but now we know what you meant to say, no need to insist further on phrasing.

As for your disagreement itself, once the semantics issue removed from it, it's pretty straightforward: @GeorgeMTO thinks that 2 extra girls are always enough to justify spending 7.2k kobans by themselves if you can afford them, you don't feel that way. I'm somewhere in between those two perspectives, honestly. Either way, that's fine. Let's agree to disagree and move on.

The other point was that you've claimed the other premium path rewards are getting progressively worse with each PoA. In overall value for most players, I think that's just incorrect, but I guess you're saying this about what you're looking for specifically. So, whatever. Group hug and move on? 🤗

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

[...] and then I guess there's the Italian Enclave sub-forum which allows Italian, but that's an old exception (and might even be obsolete now that the Italian-speaking CM who launched it no longer works here). [...]

Despite the fact that the "founding" CM not longer works for KK - if it is old or not depends in my eyes at which date someone started this game - or even entered the forum the first time. From my perspective March 2019 is now 18 months ago - and my game history is much older. So for me nothing old rather then new. 

And the language feature on the forum is a bit tricky - because Chrome or the forum or overachieving Google likes to autotranslate anything.

So I find it difficult to blame new players - they do _not_ see the forum always in english - it is easy to assume they can write in another language!

See this thread as example: 

and additionally - one of the now and then appearing examples/proves/screen shots where you see it in action:

(when you use youtube and your mothertongue / operating system language/ browser langauge is one that is in world's majority, you might have realized, that Google started to autotranslate video titles. You need VPN to a minority language region or sign in into your Youtube account and turn it off - if you prefer the original language)

(yes, I dislike autotranslate - I don't mind to use DeepL for a rough translation idea though)

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod Edit: Huge off-topic post partially hidden with spoiler tags

Sorry for the questions, but the missions are 16 or 32? And another thing when I pay 7.2k kobans I have immediately all the bonus or I unlock only the new missions that then must be completed to have the bonus. Thanks.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod Edit: Huge unrelated quote removed to save space

Just now, Triplehhh said:

Sorry for the questions, but the missions are 16 or 32? And another thing when I pay 7.2k kobans I have immediately all the bonus or I unlock only the new missions that then must be completed to have the bonus. Thanks.

Missions are 16, rewards are double when you pay. Lets say you did 5 missions and claimed your free rewards, and then you paid 7.2k- now you have the left column for your 5 missions done unlocked as well. When you finish the next mission, you'll have both rewards open, so just doing the missions you'll unlock the respective rewards and girls.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, windia said:

So I find it difficult to blame new players - they do _not_ see the forum always in english - it is easy to assume they can write in another language!

No, they should read the rules before posting. That's basic common courtesy for any forum/discord/website. If they can't do that, they deserve blame.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, windia said:

Despite the fact that the "founding" CM not longer works for KK - if it is old or not depends in my eyes at which date someone started this game - or even entered the forum the first time. From my perspective March 2019 is now 18 months ago - and my game history is much older. So for me nothing old rather then new. 

That's an oddly specific perspective to have, and I don't share it at all, but you do you. It's "old" as opposed to "recent" in terms of the lifetime of the forum itself and the passage of time. That's what I mean, nothing more, nothing less. Let's not go into a general relativity slash philosophical off-topic debate now! ^^

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:
1 hour ago, windia said:

No, they should read the rules before posting. That's basic common courtesy for any forum/discord/website. If they can't do that, they deserve blame.

Exactly. And the rules themselves are written in English. If someone has a global and permanent auto-translate feature on and they're unable or unwilling to set it up properly, they're probably better off not posting in a forum that's not in their own language regardless.

Anyways, my previous post's primary goal was to clarify and end the off-topic chit-chat about languages and forum rules. Let's get back on topic, folks. That's PoA #5: Sexy Seasons, as a reminder. ^^ Discussing PoA in general can be relevant and okay here as well, but let's not derail this thread further. Cheers.

So back on topic as suggested ^^ i have a question, (becouse i'm not sure of my calculations): Do you guys think that is possible to fully end the 16 missions without taking the extra combactivity reward, and save it for later ? Currently i'm on the 10 step (43/70), i want to save all the combactivity that i can for the next classic event.

I did that last month but with only the ones gave in the 2nd (pay ones) column i couldn't get all the boss girls in the last classic event (ended at 54 shards for the last recruitable one). So i think that if i save all the conbactivity of the path i might be able to get all the free ones next month.

Is the time enough ? Considering that we can take the energy reward but we have to w8 for the duels in the arena and the ones in the legue. I really want to save the combactivity but, for example, to do 100 villans it will take 50 hours (20 fights in 10 hours).

Again is it possible to end the path in time without taking the extra combactivity reward, only taking the energy ? (i hope i made myself easy to understand :) )

Edited by Xemnas
  • Thanks 1

1 ora fa, Čamuga ha scritto:

Missions are 16, rewards are double when you pay. Lets say you did 5 missions and claimed your free rewards, and then you paid 7.2k- now you have the left column for your 5 missions done unlocked as well. When you finish the next mission, you'll have both rewards open, so just doing the missions you'll unlock the respective rewards and girls.

Ok thanks a lot now I finally understood before it was not clear!  👍

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Again is it possible to end the path in time without taking the extra combactivity reward, only taking the energy ?

I didn't do the maths, but since you've purchased the premium path and you're already at the 10th task, I'd say it should be doable with tight time management.

However, you'll lose 24 hours worth of natural combativity refills between the end of PoA on Sept 30th and the start of the next event on Oct 1st either way. Your call.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

So back on topic as suggested ^^ i have a question, (becouse i'm not sure of my calculations): Do you guys think that is possible to fully end the 16 missions without taking the extra combactivity reward, and save it for later ? Currently i'm on the 10 step (43/70), i want to save all the combactivity that i can for the next classic event.

I did that last month but with only the ones gave in the 2nd (pay ones) column i couldn't get all the boss girls in the last classic event (ended at 54 shards for the last recruitable one). So i think that if i save all the conbactivity of the path i might be able to get all the free ones next month.

Is the time enough ? Considering that we can take the energy reward but we have to w8 for the duels in the arena and the ones in the legue. I really want to save the combactivity but, for example, to do 100 villans it will take 50 hours (20 fights in 10 hours).

Again is it possible to end the path in time without taking the extra combactivity reward, only taking the energy ? (i hope i made myself easy to understand :) )

I think it is possible, but may be difficult. If you are on step 10 already (which is where I am as well, but I wasn't planning to be this far already) I think it can be done as long as you have 6 Champions that you can use, the contest points line up well for you, and you've planned to leave yourself enough time to finish the defeating players tasks.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zteev said:

I think it is possible, but may be difficult. If you are on step 10 already (which is where I am as well, but I wasn't planning to be this far already) I think it can be done as long as you have 6 Champions that you can use, the contest points line up well for you, and you've planned to leave yourself enough time to finish the defeating players tasks.

Yeah I'm step 10 as well, bought the extra path. This is why I'm saying that PoA is getting worse- because now it's becoming all or nothing- you either pay or you scramble to get it done, and the free rewards are definitely toned down for the benefit of the paid rewards to be bigger, and this is honestly what I really hate... And all the hoarding needed upfront ofc, but people seem to have gotten used to it (while I still am advocating that this is bad and that the game is making it's problems only bigger and bigger and then trying to solve them with shittier methods, like LC for example, but I digress).

I'm doubtful that it's doable without taking the free rewards (assuming you didnt pay for it),  although I havent done the math, I'm making an estimate with what I got. It's really annoying tbh, and it happened to me with the last PoA, I had only managed to get 1 girl as I wasnt willing to pay for the 2nd path (those girls were traaaash!)

• Thinking 1

1 ora fa, Xemnas ha scritto:

I didn't do exact math calculations, but from my experience with previous PoA I can tell you that they were all fully doable without refills of any sort, without premium path rewards AND without claiming the combativity points rewards along the way (I had always saved those for the main event), and I always finished with a little spare time (in general a little more than one day, last time only half a day before the end of the event). I would honestly be surprised if this time will be different. We'll see when we'll arrive at task XIV.

Of course, a good planning and a zero-to-very-little-waste time management are needed

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Čamuga said:

Yeah I'm step 10 as well, bought the extra path. This is why I'm saying that PoA is getting worse- because now it's becoming all or nothing- you either pay or you scramble to get it done, and the free rewards are definitely toned down for the benefit of the paid rewards to be bigger, and this is honestly what I really hate... And all the hoarding needed upfront ofc, but people seem to have gotten used to it (while I still am advocating that this is bad and that the game is making it's problems only bigger and bigger and then trying to solve them with shittier methods, like LC for example, but I digress).

I'm doubtful that it's doable without taking the free rewards (assuming you didnt pay for it),  although I havent done the math, I'm making an estimate with what I got. It's really annoying tbh, and it happened to me with the last PoA, I had only managed to get 1 girl as I wasnt willing to pay for the 2nd path (those girls were traaaash!)

I´m on step 10 right now ( done by tomorrow 11am ish)

I didn´t spent the kobans and I´m saving the free combativity for next months event yet still I´ll finish the event for free on the second to last/ last day (depending on what contest will be on once I get to that task)

It´s totally doable for free.. obviously you´ll need to log in a few times a day to do so and good time management :)

Edited by holymolly
  • Like 1