• .Alluring Autumn. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Sexy Summer. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Wanton Winter. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

R3S4dsc.jpg

It's cumming season!

My sexy lover,

Though the seasons change, my lust for you never fades. Spring, summer, winter, fall come and go but my passion for you can only grow!

The four nature spirits will join the Haremverse sexier than ever on the 24th hoping to cross paths with you till the 30th of September. You will be able to become one with nature deepening your connection with it and bringing the seasons to climax! On the road to this sexual bliss you will need to fulfil 16 quests to get amazing rewards and invite Seductive Spring, Sexy Summer, Alluring Autumn and Wanton Winter to your Harem.

Don’t stay on the edge, darling! It’s cumming season!

Free Path Girls                                                                                                                          Bonus Reward Girls

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png                                        Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png                                         Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png                                   Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

fBCwOhO.pngB4jZtaW.pngpSfrfWi.pngQr7t2o5.png

Seductive Spring                                       Alluring Autumn                                         Sexy Summer                                           Wanton Winter

On 9/24/2020 at 2:36 PM, jelom said:

A help to remember the tasks

image.thumb.png.9f24e8a88e26e1259eede03a435a45ea.png

image.thumb.png.e27a8160d6d74405bcf37eb6057611ab.png

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 6
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Zanko said:

Geez you think that the survey we took about if the many events was too much was heard. Apparently it was and they decided to give us MORE events. Whelp least I'm stuck in quarantine... for now.

well its either events or story so you know, events are easier

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zanko said:

Geez you think that the survey we took about if the many events was too much was heard. Apparently it was and they decided to give us MORE events. Whelp least I'm stuck in quarantine... for now.

It was a choice between more events (which we don't want) or better artwork (which we do want) sooo...

6 hours ago, Čamuga said:

Please don't be PoA, Please dont be PoA, PLEEEEEEEEEEASE DONT BE POA

I JUST Burned through all of my tickets, for the love of all that is holy, PLEASE NO POA

That was a bad idea. We knew there was a 6 day event at the end of the month and would almost certainly be a PoA and... surprise it's a PoA. At least tickets are easy to come by and the champs are usually several items down the list.

4 hours ago, Zanko said:

I'm sure they already had the events set according to the calendar we got at the beginning of the month, *if* they decide to change anything from feedback on the survey it would be next month at the absolute earliest.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Taorin said:

That was a bad idea. We knew there was a 6 day event at the end of the month and would almost certainly be a PoA and... surprise it's a PoA. At least tickets are easy to come by and the champs are usually several items down the list.

Bad idea? If I hadn't burned through all my tickets (over 200!), I wouldn't have gotten Tano.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Čamuga said:

I JUST Burned through all of my tickets, for the love of all that is holy, PLEASE NO POA

I hear you - when I saw the contest which encouraged you mostly to spend champion tickets... and I knew the PoA was coming next... I warned the other club members to not fall for it.

p.s. it caught me out last time too... never again!  Well not this time anyway... 

p.p.s. I predict a chest with a bunch of tickets will appear mid PoA.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Inuzuka said:

Bad idea? If I hadn't burned through all my tickets (over 200!), I wouldn't have gotten Tano.

I don't think any of the 3 star girls from poa will ever be upgraded to 5 stars so the one 5 star girl legendary contest is better to have the only point of poa is to increase your harem number but it is annoying upgrading legendary girls due to the higher cost to upgrade than the other raritys.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

hace 15 minutos, Blackeagle dijo:

this is bad start leagues and PoA in the same day -> the lag is over 9000 😱

It won't really matter. The first task in all previous PoA events has been to complete the 12 daily missions, and lag won't be an issue with those.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Čamuga said:

We pretty much knew it was a PoA from the day the September calendar has been posted. Just like we knew the event we just had was going to be LC. Also, Kinkoid has said that we should expect a monthly PoA at least for a few months. Hope is a beautiful thing, but if you hope the sky will be pink instead of blue tomorrow, you're setting yourself up for disappointment. 😕

Edit: From the sneak peek at least, all 4 girls for this one look pretty good and drawn fairly well. That's encouraging, at least. I'll have to see the reward pool before making my decision on the left column for this one, though. Even though I don't expect every PoA to be the best event ever (that is, the Anniversary PoA we had in July), last month's PoA was a bit short in terms of overall reward appeal in my book (and the drawings didn't motivate me either). I'm hoping they'll up the ante with this one.

• Like 3

image.png.4c0ed12d7131b23c1a95e81b4cfa56f6.png
I like this reward ngl! Also, I gotta push hard disagree on that Dvd, I really dont think these look good... 1 does and that's about it. And ofc, it's the one behind the 7.2k koban wall at the very last stage. The other 3 girls, from what I see their poses, look horrible. You'll really like the skeletal foot/hand/arm on some girls lemme tell you that....

Edited by Čamuga
  • Haha 3
  • Thinking 3