• .Alluring Autumn. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Sexy Summer. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Wanton Winter. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky

Made it with 4 hours to go... just the single path, and only spent kobans on refreshing champions.

So I am satisfied with the balance for this event - I thought I was stuffed on the 2nd last day with a dodgy competition but it all worked out, just had to do a few more battles in the Arena for the final task.

I see a lot of chatter about storing up contest wins.  I get why you might do this for energy bonus when it comes time for a new event - but not for kobans. What am I missing?  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, jamanga said:

I see a lot of chatter about storing up contest wins.  I get why you might do this for energy bonus when it comes time for a new event - but not for kobans. What am I missing?  

I guess you wanted to say "Combativity Bonus", not energy. And that's what you do it for, of course, not for the kobans. You can also do it for the eventual contest that needs combativity.

54 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I guess you wanted to say "Combativity Bonus", not energy. And that's what you do it for, of course, not for the kobans. You can also do it for the eventual contest that needs combativity.

Hi - yep you're right about combativity. Ok cool, that makes more sense.

Finished the event half a day before the end.

1025205237_-4.jpg.1ee39a3d3fae8fd8fc945fa9f058eab7.jpg

Used all the combativity, energy and ticket rewards to complete the stages. Tougher (and very much time dependent) in comparison with the payed experience, but yeah, in the end the result is the same, right?

Still don't like some of the rewards, like 1 MP orb, or 1 x10 GP orb. With the introduction of Places of Power their value has greately decreased. Yeah, and, as I have already said, in my opinion it would be great to split the payed path into 2 parts.

• Like 3

I voted for the cold chick with the large boobs without getting her, plus Alluring Autumn because I go all weak at the knees at the sight of a redhead with green eyes.

After limping to victory on one cylinder with those damn champions contests (I'd won too many times!) I managed to get both girls in all accounts.  I had two hours to spare to get Autumn in this account - the last hold out..

In Peregrine Took Alluring Autumn became my 300th girl, so that was a personal milestone.  After that, with my 9 free orbs I had accumulated over the last two days, I managed to get Selene and Akama, so that was a great job.  I haven't checked out my other accounts yet.

As well as this, I managed to get to first place in The Leagues in Herbie Hynde, hardly an outstanding effort, though, since I was at Wanker I level.

I hope all went well for everybody.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that all aspects of this event have been completed, I can bathe in the glory of my supplementary successes with the free orbs offered as rewards in this event (plus a few saved beforehand).  In addition to Selene and Akama in Peregrine Took here are the following gains with orbs in other accounts:

Herbie Hynde: - Sara Jay and Kathy in EP - 9 orbs (plus Rabbi from Mythic Pachinko);

Lili: - Jana - 5 orbs;

Peckerbird: - Sarah and Davey - 6 orbs (I got these in consecutive spins, orbs 3 and 4);

Zorba the Geek: - Jackie - 4 orbs;

Adrian'smole: - Arianne - 5 orbs.

This happened after a long drought with nothing.  I hope others had similar successes.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 4

I finished a few hours after the last day started, so I was able to get both Spring and Autumn. Surely if the duration had been just one day shorter or in the middle of the event there hadn't been a weekend I wouldn't have made it. IMHO i in the second part the tasks related to the fight with the villains and the expenditure of energy are exaggeratedly long (in practice, even collecting all the possible bonuses, it took me one day each only for those). Furthermore, the difference between those who spend the kobans for additional rewards and those who cannot or do not want to do so is too great.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Does that mean the paid rewards are underpriced at 7200 kobans?

A good point.  However, I've never had enough kobans saved to take part in this aspect of the event.  If you pay for the bonus, does that mean you get only one girl for the 7200 kobans and have to try again for the other, or do you get both girls?  Or do you get only one girl randomly selected and that'd be your lot?  If it is both girls I'd have to say it's a very good deal for such exclusive girls - 3,600 per girl.  That's better than two 4x spins in EvP where it's by no means guaranteed I'd get a girl for this although I've personally had a greater than 60% chance with two 4x spin attempts.

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

A good point.  However, I've never had enough kobans saved to take part in this aspect of the event.  If you pay for the bonus, does that mean you get only one girl for the 7200 kobans and have to try again for the other, or do you get both girls?  Or do you get only one girl randomly selected and that'd be your lot?  If it is both girls I'd have to say it's a very good deal for such exclusive girls - 3,600 per girl.  That's better than two 4x spins in EvP where it's by no means guaranteed I'd get a girl for this although I've personally had a greater than 60% chance with two 4x spin attempts.

You get both girls for the 7200 Kobans, plus all the other stuff. It is a great deal.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Zteev said:

You get both girls for the 7200 Kobans, plus all the other stuff. It is a great deal.

Thanks for that!  Yes, a fantastic deal, certainly nothing to moan about.  I'd better start saving up my kobans from now on because I was cursing myself not being able to add Competitive Clarisse to my harem, or for that matter some of the other hotties.  However, I'm rebuilding my koban count from a very low base.

I would imagine, however, that you wouldn't get the other girl for the payout unless you managed to get the last girl reward from completing all the PoA tasks.  Is that the case?.  Regarding the other goodies, if it weren't for the free EP orb rewards I definitely would not've got all those choice extra girls, two of which were new to me (Sarah and Davey).

I'm getting the hang of this game.  Having the time to complete all the tasks in 6 out of 6 accounts with no more than 1,900 kobans in each one is a bit of an achievement in my view, but others may not see it this way.  Being on Wanker I for the Leagues was a definite plus, but only getting as far as 5 out of the 6 champions definitely was not.  In Peregrine Took I had to pay the tribute to wake two of the champions from their slumbers to have another go because I managed to impress all 5 of them in quick succession, despite choosing what I thought were my worst girls.  This cost me 600 kobans, but it was worth it.  Boy I'd sure like to win Visor's girl, Any, though, since she's super hot and gorgeously attired.  My dilemma is complete.

I did sort of cheat in this account, though; I used the instant finish option in The Leagues to speed up the process of getting the wins I needed with under 2 hours left.  This worked a treat.

4 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I would imagine, however, that you wouldn't get the other girl for the payout unless you managed to get the last girl reward from completing all the PoA tasks.  Is that the case?.  

That's true.

After I get the first free girl, the way I try and look at it, you're paying 7200 for 1 free girl and a chance at 2 more.  7200 is only slightly above the 5400 for Pachinko and you know what you're getting (so can decide if it and the other prizes are worth) based around how much time you have left.

Despite saying that I always worry I'll pay the 7200 and not be able to finish (every time I've competed so far) but have managed each time.  Fear is a good motivator for me still ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Thanks for that!  Yes, a fantastic deal, certainly nothing to moan about.  I'd better start saving up my kobans from now on because I was cursing myself not being able to add Competitive Clarisse to my harem, or for that matter some of the other hotties.  However, I'm rebuilding my koban count from a very low base.

I would imagine, however, that you wouldn't get the other girl for the payout unless you managed to get the last girl reward from completing all the PoA tasks.  Is that the case?.  Regarding the other goodies, if it weren't for the free EP orb rewards I definitely would not've got all those choice extra girls, two of which were new to me (Sarah and Davey).

I'm getting the hang of this game.  Having the time to complete all the tasks in 6 out of 6 accounts with no more than 1,900 kobans in each one is a bit of an achievement in my view, but others may not see it this way.  Being on Wanker I for the Leagues was a definite plus, but only getting as far as 5 out of the 6 champions definitely was not.  In Peregrine Took I had to pay the tribute to wake two of the champions from their slumbers to have another go because I managed to impress all 5 of them in quick succession, despite choosing what I thought were my worst girls.  This cost me 600 kobans, but it was worth it.  Boy I'd sure like to win Visor's girl, Any, though, since she's super hot and gorgeously attired.  My dilemma is complete.

I did sort of cheat in this account, though; I used the instant finish option in The Leagues to speed up the process of getting the wins I needed with under 2 hours left.  This worked a treat.

The fact that you have 6 accounts makes things a lot tougher on yourself. Generally, you can finish without spending any extra Kobans past that 7200. Some PoA stages have orb rewards which may net you even more girls, if you are lucky.

• Like 2

On 10/2/2020 at 9:23 PM, Zteev said:

The fact that you have 6 accounts makes things a lot tougher on yourself. Generally, you can finish without spending any extra Kobans past that 7200. Some PoA stages have orb rewards which may net you even more girls, if you are lucky.

Yep!  Tough on myself?  That"s my whole point of a little boasting.  Normally I focus on only one account but this time I went for broke.  Yes, orb rewards in both Epic & Mythic Pachinko, which I've used with considerable profit this time around.  In MP I have two lots of x4 & x6 saved in two know how and 2 hardcore accounts for the time when the one of those HC legendaries reappear.  Lili has none and deserves a bit of luck and I could do with one more in this account, maybe Bellona who is on x75 shards.

On 10/1/2020 at 10:52 PM, Kenrae said:

If you pay the 7200 kobans finishing is very easy.

True. I never bought it before this event and always managed. But this time I had the kobans thanks to some top 4 finishes in the league and it was a breeze to do the tasks in time. Girls were great too, that helped me deciding to pay up. The extra six mythic orbs are great things too (for the patient). I'll get levitya with those one day finally for instance.