[ 19-Oct-20 ] Legendary Contests #4 - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Snipy-Snipy Time!  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Harmonia

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Less than ten minutes left of the first part of the contest, I can feel the lag, and can tell I'm going to end up ninja'd and below rank 25 so probably no shards for me today :(

4 minutes ago, natstar said:

For someone that was older than Aang she sure was weak for her age.

It's more like Aang was strong for his age, from what we saw of Roku he didn't master all four elements until his late teens/early twenties.

• Like 1

Just now, windia said:

I had no lags today - did you?

If not - a big thanks for (temporary) better server perfomance & connections1

Noticed some minor lags in the last 15-20 mins, but nothing serious or even remotely close to what we experienced in past Legendary Contests!

I wonder if the reason is that Kinkoid boosted their servers or have just so many players stopped competing? ;)

• Haha 4

Got the girl, i like her. The poses and the story are good to me, especially since we "follow" the real Avatar training. Unfortunately i had to use kobans to get her on the first day becouse probably my internet provider is gonna work on the net, so i'm not sure if i can compete in the next days....... my usual luck, pratically :).

For the ones that have to get her good luck, i'm out of here and this stressful days XD.

See ya at the POA

• Like 7

Wait until day 4 to claim her if you got her day 1 because a legendary contest on last day gives 50k points for get a new girl i got her as well but waiting until last day to claim.

People that already get 100 shards get put into another contest group so less chance of having people that buy the bundles in your group the more days that go by.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

422742569_ScreenShot2020-10-20at7_00_34PM.thumb.png.70bd67b0c4f0c1b6c15c74d1ef02ea3e.png

Amazed. This is in the 361-400 bracket, and that's just normal play. Zero kobans spent on refills on any kind. It wasn't perfect either, I had 3 league losses.

Either luck of the draw with my bracket or as @Sir Fuck-a-Lot said, everyone is bored of these contests and not even trying. I didn't notice any lag either. 

• Like 8

My group results:

day_1.JPG.4f4ac6b390658bf6bc369123aae52975.JPG

I ended around 15K points shy of being in the top ten. A shame, but my biggest worry was not getting any shards at all so I still think it's a good result.

We'll see if today's contest goes as well if not better.

• Like 6

Almost no lag today even in the last minute, so some people sniped in the last moments. I also assured a top 4 making refills for controlled batles in the league.

I have realized that in all 4 Legendary contests till now, I got the girl in the first day so only one day to be worried, and then resume normal play.

image.thumb.png.3538350a946a0c800abbf9cda4176fc9.png

• Like 8

After accidentally promoting to D3 last week & deciding that I would have to drop straight back down to D2 as i was clearly out of my depth (not surprising, given I'm only lvl. 328) I'd expected to be unable to make top 4 in today's contest (without climbing out of the bottom 15 in my league) but I managed to squeeze in 5 League refills* + free League fights without climbing out of the bottom 15 & that, in addition to a couple of boss refills (not something i like doing when there are no event girls on the bosses but needs must), was enough to secure a top 4 finish in my group (lvl. 321-360 bracket).

*I'm the 2nd lowest ranked player in my league & many if not most of my opponents were also heavily boosted so I ended up incurring two 13 point losses which, in light of the circumstances, is tolerable. 

Screenshot (121).png

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, natstar said:

Wait until day 4 to claim her if you got her day 1 because a legendary contest on last day gives 50k points for get a new girl i got her as well but waiting until last day to claim.

People that already get 100 shards get put into another contest group so less chance of having people that buy the bundles in your group the more days that go by.

You know i'll be honest: usually i get 50 shards the first day and then 25 - 25 so i've never been to day 4, even becouse after i get the girl i don't care anymore where i am and  i don't even read what are the tasks and the points.

Now is late and i got her, but that's a really good trick to do mate: nice idea

• Like 2

Just now, Тёмный Властелин said:

@Caradog How did you get that much points on the test server? 😉

496362468_.thumb.png.a902b98e323b308f207f5f2b815a6f6c.png

I was planning to spend kobans on additional League fights when i promoted to S1 (for the additional XP) & decided to hold back on promotion until this week in order to ensure that the expenditure secured me 1st place in the LC & the girl (if I'm going to spend anyway then i may as well ensure I maximize the return). Annoyingly, it seems that i wasn't the only player who'd thought of this as, in spite of the expenditure, I still finished 2nd in Working Holidays!

Screenshot (123).png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Il 19/10/2020 in 12:30 , Fiel ha scritto:

These sure are high maintenance and high demanding ladies😆 And the problem just keeps increasing.

And now they're 12, yayy~

I really do not know whether to laugh or cry

8 ore fa, DHarry ha scritto:

You should have been more diligent in buying every single affection every time the shop resets. 😇😋

You say it like I'm not already doing it since ever. In order to reduce my vast pool of not-completely-upgraded legendary girls (considering both 3* and 5*, after September PoA I had 52  legendary girls at 0/1/2 stars) I even decided to waste invest a pretty  considerable amount of my kobans (2100 kobans, to be more precise) in gift market's restocks.

• Like 1

Finished 8th with about one and a half league refills for just under 300 kobans. Good thing too as that was as far as I was willing to push it since all my remaining opponents are currently boosted. Hopefully I'll get the remaining 50 shards today.

Edit: Screenshot.

image.png.3c75c6fdc37772fa5f42935548692f56.png

First place had 538k, so pretty close among the top 4/5.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 6

39 minutes ago, Antimon said:

And now they're 12, yayy~

I really do not know whether to laugh or cry

It's all in good fun from over here😅 If I really wanted to, it wouldn't be a problem to use Koban to unlock those CGs.

In actuality the problem isn't the 5 star Legendaries, it's because I capture the 3 star girls at a pace the shop can't keep up with. In the test server, the shop keeps up with 5 star Legendaries just fine, but in the test server I don't have the excessive Koban to capture all girls.

Edited by Fiel
  • Thanks 1