[ 19-Oct-20 ] Legendary Contests #4 - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Snipy-Snipy Time!  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Harmonia

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

I'm torn between her 1st pose and her 3rd pose.

The 3rd pose is one of the coolest battle postures out of any girl in this game, and would be awesome to have when you fight opponents.

The 1st pose😍 shows off her slutty clothes, which makes her look good.

1 hour ago, blaa said:

to finish this event with some good feeling about it, I was willing to spend a lot of girls experience (still worth since the orbs are quite more than I could have gained in kobans in regular contests)

image.png.b564343c2a3b388d8d5c39c18977dfdb.png

I was second in mine, because @Fiel overtook me :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I was second in mine, because @Fiel overtook me :P 

▔\▁〷●‿●〷▁/▔ At least I didn't snipe it, I laid out  the score in the first hour, and everybody had 23 hours to best it.

I needed to upgrade some of my gals for the Places of Power, so this was as good an opportunity as it could get.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fiel said:

▔\▁〷●‿●〷▁/▔ At least I didn't snipe it, I laid out  the score in the first hour, and everybody had 23 hours to best it.

I needed to upgrade some of my gals for the Places of Power, so this was as good an opportunity as it could get.

Yeah, same here. I upgraded my girls within the first hour.

• Like 1

I got into quite the snipe fight.

image.png.c5514317e80237fa5000d8a61bb1d993.png

This was the case 20 minutes before the end:

image.png.0f66af4156009b44b62c83f99b890303.png

apjmb and lwdono then one-upped each other for third place, leading to

image.png.469d149a3d508b2ce96ff63b86ab90f1.png

with about 10 minutes to go, when I started my push, thinking 920k or so would be good and safe. Apparently I wasn't the only one thinking that as the player who ultimately finished 3rd went for it out of nowhere as well, and apjmb was also alert. By the time I finished getting to 920k I was...fifth. So, frantic further clicking ensued. A bit too much it turns out as 5th and 6th weren't around to defend their scores.

Still a decently cheap 25-shards orb in the end, I spent about 435k book XP for it. Could have been even cheaper, but I max leveled Harmonia straight away (that took 50k alone), which I normally don't do during Hard Training-style contests. Not enough XP for the regular contest that also rewarded it, BTW, I finished only 7th there.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Aight here is my report for this LC.

Placing          Resources spent                Rewards    
18th             403 kobans and 630M Ymen       25 shards
23rd             None, just orbs                25 shards
8th              1461 kobans and 160 tickets    50 shards (Girl)
3rd              Just books                     x6 MP orb

This event was way better resource-wise for me compared to the last one as you can see below.

Some time ago, Slynia said:

Resources spent:

Total Ymens spent: 1.25 Billion

Total Kobans spent: 2888+ 

So, this LC I spent 620M less Ymens and ~1024 less kobans. 
And now I'm once again all out of gifts and books.

• Like 5

(note: this is from nutaku, there was "what's this mess" as daily contest for "gain points in contest")

The first day I decided neither to rush league (only 2 refills necessary anyway) and a bit giving XP, not all I had^^)

image.png.659056fa549ac1d2e61244255b42e9fc.png

2nd day was like "could it be possible?" - yes & no, to late to few orbs/ymen, last three minutes the 1st was still on 1 million straight

image.png.67c9a520c1011ce04ae13c10049d143d.png

3rd day was easy - wasting all champion tickets, trying to finish the champion's stage as well just not too early ... nope for two.

image.png.aff434d94e6c463a944d433383664149.png

4th day was surprisingly easy: the 1st place stood like a rock for many hours - and the others as well!

So I sneaked in :)

image.png.c44e348da7b967bedc757cc73d05abcb.png

Yet again, I'm somewhat glad to be on the sniping side of the globe.

I refrain myself from the emotions people have that have absulote no chance to be online and play during 13:00 CEST /(CET).

This is just gruesome - top25 might be easy in a daily contest, they are by far not in an LC!0

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2020 at 7:10 AM, Тёмный Властелин said:

The first place was out of reach (as usual), but top 4 is more than welcome (321-360 bracket). 👍 Congrats to @AmandaMoon with 4th place. 😉

Sorry about this tardy reply (only took me two weeks!).  😣

Thank you!  Congrats to you, as well.
Somehow I ended up doing the last stage of all six champions.  I thought for sure I'd take first place.  🙃

So satisfying to see it like this:

hh 2020-10-22 - champions last stage.png

• Like 1