Patch Notes Week #45

Noacc

I still think losing progression in the tier bar when you lose a fight is a shitty decision. Losing on the leaderboard, fine with that its a competition against other players for extra rewards(if i understad it right), and starting higher on the progression bar next season, losing on my own progression bar is just KK being KK trying to take all the fun from the stuff they add to the game and make it feel like a chore. It would be the same as if i was playing Final Fantasy and every time one of my chars gets KO'd it would also lose exp.

• Like 3

After each Season, the current Mojo will have a soft-reset (depending on where you end up, you will be reset to a different Mojo amount)

• The soft-reset can mean that you may have some rewards ready to Claim at the start of the next season. 

When we have level restrictions with +- 40 levels I do not think that this is necessary. 

It somehow contradicts the approach "everybody starts on the same green field every month". 

On the one hand it could be useful to come into position for tier 35 (girl complete). 

On the other hand it can determine "for unto every one that hath shall be given".

While I usually welcome any gift, I like it in soccer when every league level has to compete in the first stages.

And with "start somewhere higher than 1000 mojo" gives the more casual - or simply unlucky - players the option to get further forward. To maybe run again against a unbeatable wall of opponents - and still make some ground on a higher tier.

Guess I simply have to wait and observe next months - not only half a month^^

Having an... interesting problem
I bought the pass... good deal bad deal, whatever.  Go me, not discussing it.

Now into Tier 15 - I can't claim the pass reward. the REGULAR reward automatically queues up to be collected via the button.  The pass does not, and the barr will not scroll to display T15+/  I can just barely see the edge of the T14 reward. The little hearts that look like they should be "scroll buttons"... don't scroll.

Silly problem, but... still a serious one.  What am i missing?

2 minutes ago, Aiken said:

Having an... interesting problem
I bought the pass... good deal bad deal, whatever.  Go me, not discussing it.

Now into Tier 15 - I can't claim the pass reward. the REGULAR reward automatically queues up to be collected via the button.  The pass does not, and the barr will not scroll to display T15+/  I can just barely see the edge of the T14 reward. The little hearts that look like they should be "scroll buttons"... don't scroll.

Silly problem, but... still a serious one.  What am i missing?

Well, exiting the season to the town screen and coming back did auto-queue the reward, so i was able to collect it.

I still can't scroll or see the upcoming rewards in any way, though.

So this morning's hotfix intended to give active players 15 kisses, but did you even think for a moment that not all players will play off their kisses first thing in the morning and that means that they won't receive the gift kisses? I logged on just a few minutes ago and saw I had 15 kisses, was wondering from where I had the extra 5 and found out once I read the patch notes, but then I felt cheated cuz I lost 10 kisses of the gift, since I had my bar full when the gift came...

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Venge33 said:

So this morning's hotfix intended to give active players 15 kisses, but did you even think for a moment that not all players will play off their kisses first thing in the morning and that means that they won't receive the gift kisses? I logged on just a few minutes ago and saw I had 15 kisses, was wondering from where I had the extra 5 and found out once I read the patch notes, but then I felt cheated cuz I lost 10 kisses of the gift, since I had my bar full when the gift came...

Similar situation for me although I didn't have 10 yet. I was saving my kisses until the contest reset as I usually do with my resources. I guess I'll be saving the 15 I have then. 

11 minutes ago, jelom said:

People that had less than 10 at the moment of the patch got 15 more

image.png.f4c1e0c47b641485049ff3b6daafbde5.png

Not for everyone i had 5 when they did the patch logged out because they talked about it in club chat and went to 15 gaining 10.

i was saving up for next days contest just in case it would be a seasons wins one.

gaining 10 free kisses is nice but just pointing out not everyone got plus 15.

• Thanks 3

probably another HH / nutaku difference, i also got only 10 kisses since I was on 5 before, but it wont matter in the end for me (if I am missing 5 kisses for my final goal, I will gladly refill)

edit: and even if it may not be fair, i take rather 10 than nothing

Edited by blaa

5 hours ago, natstar said:

Not for everyone i had 5 when they did the patch logged out because they talked about it in club chat and went to 15 gaining 10.

i was saving up for next days contest just in case it would be a seasons wins one.

gaining 10 free kisses is nice but just pointing out not everyone got plus 15.

Yeah.. I got 5 out of those 15 it´s still 5 extra but the fact that some got 15 makes probably quite some people unhappy which is understandable.. but hey that´s still 5 extra so I´m not too mad about it :)

• Like 1

Seems like there was a lot of us that got the short end of the stick and only got 5 instead of 15. Situations like this it would prolly be better if instead of auto giving stuff, the patch notes have a redeemable code instead. Still, free shit is always welcome, even tough im not even trying to get the girl. Im winning around 90% of the times and im only borderline tier 12/13, so theres no way im reaching tier 35 without refils and tbh the girl isnt really worth doing them.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AnuzDestroyah said:

Seems like there was a lot of us that got the short end of the stick and only got 5 instead of 15. Situations like this it would prolly be better if instead of auto giving stuff, the patch notes have a redeemable code instead. Still, free shit is always welcome, even tough im not even trying to get the girl. Im winning around 90% of the times and im only borderline tier 12/13, so theres no way im reaching tier 35 without refils and tbh the girl isnt really worth doing them.

You've reached tier 12 after 9 days, and I'm guessing that's really 7 days due to how screwed up the first two were, and you don't think you'll hit tier 35 after 29?

24 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

You've reached tier 12 after 9 days, and I'm guessing that's really 7 days due to how screwed up the first two were, and you don't think you'll hit tier 35 after 29?

its not impossible, as long as i maintain my win/loss ratio, but i have a feeling once i get around tier 20 or so ill start getting paired with tougher players, making my w/l ratio drop.

1 hour ago, AnuzDestroyah said:

its not impossible, as long as i maintain my win/loss ratio, but i have a feeling once i get around tier 20 or so ill start getting paired with tougher players, making my w/l ratio drop.

no, tougher players are running faster than you, so you will not meet them later

• Like 2

Can we get the mojo system fixed?  I don't know how they figure out mojo rewards, but they don't seem balanced.  Its great they made it where 100 ish level players take on players closer to their level, but now the mojo rewards suck.  For me, they went from average 17-18 mojo per win, to average 3-4 mojo per win.  I would rather it go back to how it was.  Sure, I was taking on players a lot higher level than me, but atleast the payoff was good.  Now there is no way I will be able to make it through the reward tiers by the end of the season... even winning every single fight.

Think about it: in terms of how challenging a match is, a 100 level person taking on on a person + or - 10 levels is like a level 400 person taking on a person + or - 40 levels.  I feel the opponent level range and mojo rewards should reflect that.  You cant just have the same flat level range of opponents regardless of a players level.  There should be some kind of level range based on a percentage of a player's level.

Also... I am tired of getting 3 opponents all about the same challenge (or often in my case, lack of challenge).  What about something that allows you to choose a "challenge level" of opponents.  Atleast that way you have the choice of taking higher risk, but getting higher rewards.  If I want to take on someone 25% higher level than me... I want the option.