Winter is coming  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Rina

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

3 hours ago, Mick is big said:

It depends a lot on which players you are grouped with for the contests

It depends more on the time zone you live in.

3 hours ago, Mick is big said:

for example I won't envy the players who will have to contest with the previous guy and his 112 green pachinko orbs !

It's not that much, I have 223. 

• Like 1

I'm also in the 11-25 bracket, which probably means that one more time i will have a girl in my harem held at 25 shard for ages to come. I find this thing of getting a non-competitive bracket in the fist day (out of 1-10 rank) and three ultra-competitive brackets in the other days quite annoying (to not say unsavory).

Regarding the girl, by my tastes that stupid tail has instantly transformed a potential "Faptastic" in "Yucky". And the worst thing is that, being she hardcore, i should fight to obtain her and complete my battle team with 3 legendary 5-star girls. A challenge, given the competition in the next days, that I simply have not enough resources to win.

God forgive me. I really didn't want to do this. I wanted to be a good boy, I promised I wouldn't make memes anymore and I wanted to get my Christmas presents for that. I tried, I tried so hard. But sometimes circumstances are stronger than us and we do what we do. Oh, forgive me I'm a sinner, but I just can't help it.

dickcon2.png.baa95a59750093eb08949d1b893fac20.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 29

I must say that this is probably the only reason to like Legendary contest for me: all this fun. Reading some comments that make me laugh a lot is worth all these suffering days XD.

Meanwhile i watch my contest board and OMG, crazy people out there get me out of here, i'll try to aim for 25 shards only.

P.s all the guys with all the various tons of orbs (specially you @Čamuga, my mate) would you mind to take girl today, and not come into my pachinko contest board, pretty please 😉

Don't worry lads, real life has gotten to me. I am now in a no-phone zone from 8 AM to 3PM, so I'm completely giving up on Legendary Contests (as if I actually bothered after the first one lmao), and of course, I saw the poses, I gotta say- this is THE WORST looking 5 star legendary girl. I am not even going to try, fuck this shit.
Also, using 345 orbs will legit take over 20 minutes for me and I really dont give enough of a shit to do that (which is also the reason why I got a shitload of champ tickets as well. At least I got Shtupra on my 6th attempt, gotten fairly lucky there, so now I dont have to care about champions either).

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Lemus said:

God forgive me. I really didn't want to do this. I wanted to be a good boy, I promised I wouldn't make memes anymore and I wanted to get my Christmas presents for that. I tried, I tried so hard. But sometimes circumstances are stronger than us and we do what we do. Oh, forgive me I'm a sinner, but I just can't help it.

dickcon2.png.baa95a59750093eb08949d1b893fac20.png

Well you're not wrong... these Legendary Contest literally ARE dick measuring contests.

• Haha 2

1 day XP in missions and league (65 battles) adds to around 500000 points.

3 hours to go and this is the situation in my bracket:

image.png.fb87b23a7299915d41a0ebceb2f5a3d4.png

Tristelune and ichimatsu have more that 550 girls so they WILL place 1-4 for sure whatever the cost to get the girl. nekomiaou has spent enough so he will go on to the last ymen (perhaps he has done it yet, 2 million points are 5 billion Ymens), and there are more players that have spent a lot of refills or Ymens.

And the final rush haven't even started. The Ymen burning is going to be epic this time. 

I still haven't decided what to do this time ...

image.png.6d6a456d526561a1457868db15951370.png

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, jelom said:

Tristelune and ichimatsu have more that 550 girls so they WILL place 1-4 for sure whatever the cost to get the girl. nekomiaou has spent enough so he will go on to the last ymen (perhaps he has done it yet, 2 million points are 5 billion Ymens), and there are more players that have spent a lot of refills or Ymens.

I assumed that those big numbers came from exp gains in season pass, or does it not count towards contest? Those 6 rewards (including paid path) should net you more than 1,5 million points. My guess is they did not even start spending Ymens yet.

• Like 4

hace 2 horas, Albert80082 dijo:

I assumed that those big numbers came from exp gains in season pass, or does it not count towards contest? Those 6 rewards (including paid path) should net you more than 1,5 million points. My guess is they did not even start spending Ymens yet.

I used the two xp rewards of the free route of the season that I managed to get and that boosted me from 23 to 12th, with roughly twice as many points as the player placed 26th.

With 4 minutes to go, I think I'll get those 25 shards.

Did anyone doubted what I was going to do? :D Third place to be safe of a late rush. Almost a bargain, using the XP from Seasons, one league refill (I was going to do it anyway) and over two billion Ymens (cash is totally expendable). Now three days of relax B|

image.png.a02434d02c5d82fe4856709a8295c223.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Bracket 361-400. This will be the last time I am in this bracket, will turn 401 in a couple of days and hell awaits next month.

I am done. Got sniped at the last minute but it doesn't really matter.

No rushing for XP, but claimed 16,500XP from the Season rewards, spent ~ 700million ymens in my normal contest.

364005790_ScreenShot2020-11-20at8_03_07PM.thumb.png.fb375016b32d9a5a11c6a372c503a747.png

• Like 7

• Slynia unpinned this topic